• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 123456..6

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?" Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend." Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the pic ture i n focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem. The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door, and there stood Grandma's minister. The minister said, "Hello, son, is your Grandma home?" The little boy replied, "Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend." The minister fainted. [/b]nn [quote][b]Closed topics:[/b] [url=http://theftalk.com/t6998-Liners...html]One Liners[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t2991--%2BShare-your-jokes%21%2B-.html]Share your jokes[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3546]The most corny jokes ever[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t6884-priest....html]The priest[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t6882-horse-joke....html]Horse joke[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t6744-Story-Nuns-FROM-Warning-MINORS-JOKE.html]The Story Of The 3 Nuns ( FROM FHM ) Warning " NOT FOR MINORS JOKE "[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=197623#p197623]Polish Joke[/url][/quote]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-04 14:15:38)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

:arrow: [b]Title edited. Now you can post your ENGLISH Jokes, Articles and stories here! as long as they are funny :eh: [/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

these are some funny quotes i received from text. . . :arrow: im sure you were born in this world as acute baby.now that youre all grown up, i have 1 question.................. what happened???? :D ________________________ :arrow: upon examining youre style of texting, i saw youre brains 2 sides....left and right......i saw that on the left side theres nothing right............while on the right theres nothing left!!!! :lol: get it? ____________________________ :arrow: a ship was sinking......... priest: st. peter! st. john! nun: st. mary! st. clara! chinese: are you 2 stupid?! the sink is going to sink, you 2 are still calling passengers!!!! :lol: (actually, this was sent to me in tagalog...check for the grammar please.. =| ) its up to you if you'll gonna laugh... more jokes to come... :wallbash:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hir r sum mre funny quotes... When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest. You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson hope you lyk dem!!! :) :)
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got sum mre hir!!! A child educated only at school is an uneducated child. If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both. I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming. mre quotes 2 come!!!! =) =) [quote][align=center][color=#FF0000][b]AVOID DOUBLE POSTING[/b]- BY MODERATOR[/color][/align][/quote]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-07-04 01:22:28)

blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think these jokes are not new..but i like these stuff... so here it is... i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won a toaster friendship is like peeing in your pants. every1 can c it but only u can feel its true warmth.thank u 4 being the pee in my pants xxxx He met a lady while browsing. She unzipped his dotcom when downloading. Since he was virus free he slotted his floppydisk into her hotmail she screamed yahoo! Why is a woman 20.000 $ worth and a man only 2$? A woman has a milk factory, a mussel farm and a sawmill; a man a sausage, 2 bitterballs and a little pot of mayonnaise. Boy: Daddy?? how did i come into this world??? Dad: listen carefully. Mom and dad met each other in a cyber cafe. In the restroom of the cyber cafe, dad connected to mom. Mom at that time made some downloads from dad's memory stick. when dad finished uploading. we discovered we did not use firewall. Since it was too late to cancel or delete, nine months later we ended up with a virus!!! :lol: [b](hope there is nothing offensive for anyone.. if there is.. tell me.. i'll remove it from the post i have..)[/b]

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-29 05:59:38)

hazel0503
» n00b
1969-12-31

ilikeit huh!!!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:penguin: knock knock! :ninja: who's there? :penguin: an interrupting penguin. :ninja: an interrup--- :penguin: You won't open the door! Fine! I'm leaving :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ that was short but funny.. an interrupting penguin :lol: :lol: and really made use of teh emoticons :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
black_phoenix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lost a Bird a priest lost his pet bird & asked during mass... Priest: anyone got a bird? all men stood up. Priest: i mean, any1 seen a bird? all women stood up. Priest: i meant any1 seen my bird? ...all nuns stood up - a man was cornered by a lion. he prayed..."Lord, please make this lion a christian". the lion suddenly knelt down and prayed.... LION: "bless this this food im about to recieve..." - ERAP: doc, i accidentally swallowed a chicken bone! :o DOC: is it choking? ERAP: it's max's. DOC: i didnt mean chowking...i said, are you choking? ERAP: no.. im serious! - Some funny signs... At a Megalink ATM: "Oof Line" A PLDT sign: "SLOW MEN AT WORK" Along a highway in Pampanga: "We Make Modern and Antique Furniture" On a self-service restaurant in Cebu : "Please help our comfort room clean." In a Baguio grocery: "Fresh Frozen Chicken Sold Here" In Cubao: "None ID Nothing Entry" On a convent: "2nd Floor Upstairs." A rough-painted ramshackle billboard at a construction site: "Erection going on" On a cracked lopsided wall along Libis, QC.: "Danger Wall is Falling!" On a flower shop on Rizal Avenue: "We sell artificial fresh flowers" On a delivery truck: "NOT FOR HERE" On window of a restaurant in Baguio: "Wanted: Boy Waitress" On a restaurant: "DETH'S Eatery" A tag in Divisoria: "Ponkan for sale at P5.00 per each." At a vacant lot near Makati ave.: "DON'T PARKING"

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-31 05:53:07)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^posts merged. next time avoid multiple posting..
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=black_phoenix]Lost a Bird a priest lost his pet bird & asked during mass... Priest: anyone got a bird? all men stood up. Priest: i mean, any1 seen a bird? all women stood up. Priest: i meant any1 seen my bird? ...all nuns stood up - a man was cornered by a lion. he prayed..."Lord, please make this lion a christian". the lion suddenly knelt down and prayed.... LION: "bless this this food im about to recieve..." - ERAP: doc, i accidentally swallowed a chicken bone! :o DOC: is it choking? ERAP: it's max's. DOC: i didnt mean chowking...i said, are you choking? ERAP: no.. im serious! - Some funny signs... At a Megalink ATM: "Oof Line" A PLDT sign: "SLOW MEN AT WORK" Along a highway in Pampanga: "We Make Modern and Antique Furniture" On a self-service restaurant in Cebu : "Please help our comfort room clean." In a Baguio grocery: "Fresh Frozen Chicken Sold Here" In Cubao: "None ID Nothing Entry" On a convent: "2nd Floor Upstairs." A rough-painted ramshackle billboard at a construction site: "Erection going on" On a cracked lopsided wall along Libis, QC.: "Danger Wall is Falling!" On a flower shop on Rizal Avenue: "We sell artificial fresh flowers" On a delivery truck: "NOT FOR HERE" On window of a restaurant in Baguio: "Wanted: Boy Waitress" On a restaurant: "DETH'S Eatery" A tag in Divisoria: "Ponkan for sale at P5.00 per each." At a vacant lot near Makati ave.: "DON'T PARKING"[/quote] >> haha. :lol: i like the lion becomes a christian. . .really funny. . .though its not new. . . :D
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

BEST THING EVER: Victim: I can't seem to get this to function properly. Attacker: I can't seem to get your mom to function properly. That's funny. hah [b]AND[/b] Mike Hawk. Say it fast. Best thing in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3qj4KX6yXw
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]a short story[/b] once upon a time a guy made love to his girl the girl got pregnant, he asked the girl... "will you marry me?" the girl said "NO" and the guy lived happily ever after :eh:
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] THE TEACHER AND THE WORM one day....a teacher wanted to show to his class how bad alcohol is to our body... when he got to his class.... he showed two glasses one with alcohol and one with water... TEACHER: class... look on how the worms will react when i put them into seperate glasses (WHILE PUTTING THE WORMS) the class became quiet... they were shocked that the worm died after it was exposed to alcohol while the other one is swimmimg at the water freely... the teacher smiled and he taught that he have done a good job...HE ASKED THE KIDS ON WHAT LESSON IS LEARNED... TEACHER: what is the lesson that you have learned, mico? MICO: sIr,..from now on...i will drink alcohol TEACHER: WHY??????? MICO: coz the worms in my tummy will die when i drink alcohol...isnt it??? AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDS.....
sam123antha
» n00b
1969-12-31

there was a time i felt os sad=c i looked for the moon..it wasent there... i looked for the stars ... they werent there to.. i ask myself why??.. my goodnight!! uups its morining!!!! goodmorning!!! :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]i got these from lots of different sites. sorry if some of them are a bit long :D plz enjoy! =D [b]============================================[/b] [b]1.[/b] a lady in a bar walks to the barman and puts her finger into his mouth. he lustly kisses and licks each finger. the lady says "tell your manager there's no toilet paper!" [b]==========================================[/b] [b]2.[/b] Two women talking in Heaven :D 1st Woman: Hi! My name is Maggie. 2nd Woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die? 1st Woman: I froze to death. 2nd Woman: How horrible! 1st Woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy and finally died a peaceful death. What about you? 2nd Woman: I died of a massive heart attack I suspected my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead I found him all by himself in the den watching TV. 1st Woman: So what happened? 2nd Woman: I was so sure there was another woman somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched and then down into the basement. I went through each closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died. 1st Woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer first. We'd both still be alive [b]====================================================[/b] [b]3.[/b] The Two Dumb Students :D Two college basketball players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank. The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________." James was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Alvin on the shoulder. James: "Pssst. Alvin. What's the answer to the last question?" Alvin laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to James. Alvin: "James, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM." James: "Oh yeah,". "I remember now." He picked up his pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Alvin's shoulder again, he whispered, "Alvin, how do you spell farm?" Alvin: "You are really dumb, James. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O." [b]===============================================[/b] [b]4.[/b]A teacher told her young class to ask their parents For a family story with a moral at the end of it, and To return the next day to tell their stories. In the classroom the next day, Joe gave his example First, "My dad is a farmer and we have chickens. One Day we were taking lots of eggs to market in a basket On the front seat of the truck when we hit a big bump In the road; the basket fell off the seat and all the Eggs broke." The moral of the story is not to put all Your eggs in one basket.. "Very good," said the teacher. Next, Mary said, "We are farmers too. We had twenty Eggs waiting to hatch, but when they did we only got Ten chicks." "The moral of this story is not to count Your chickens before they're hatched .." "Very good ," said the teacher again, very pleased with The response so far. Next it was Barney's turn to tell his story: "My dad Told me this story about my Aunt Karen…. Aunt Karen Was a flight engineer in the war and her plane got Hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all She had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a Machete." "Go on," said the teacher, intrigued. "Aunt Karen drank the whiskey on the way down to Prepare herself; then she landed right in the middle Of a hundred enemy soldiers. She killed seventy of Them with the machine gun until she ran out of Bullets. Then she killed twenty more with the machete Till the blade broke. And then she killed the last ten With her bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "What did Your father say was the moral of that frightening Story?" The child said "Stay away from Aunt Karen when she's been Drinking…" [b]===================================================[/b] [b]5.[/b] There was a sinner who confessed to a priest.He said that his sin was that he killed persons who believed i God.Before he confessed he said "Do you believe in God?" and then the priest said that "Who the hell is he?!" [b]==================================================[/b] [b]6.[/b] TRIVIA (this one is not a joke i juz wanna share it :P) Trivia: "one thousand" contains the letter "a" but none of the words from one to nine hundred ninety-nine has an "a." [b]===================================================[/b] [b]7.[/b] SALESGIRL: sir, you can't smoke here. CUSTOMER: but I bought these cigars from your store. SALESGIRL: we also sell condoms, but it doesn't mean you can f*ck here. [b]===============================================[/b] [b]8.[/b]bin laden's son was studying in an american school. teacher asked him, "if I have 4 apples, how can I divide them among 5 children?" he answered, "kill one child!" [b]=================================================[/b] [b]9.[/b]TEACHER: how important is period? PEDRO: very important ma’am because when my sister said she missed her period, my dad cried, my mom fainted and our driver disappeared. [b]=================================================[/b] [b]10.[/b]if teacher is to taught why can't preacher praught if vegetarian eat only vegetables what about humanitarians if teeth is to tooth why can't phonebooth is to phonebeeth [b]==================================================[/b] that's it! i'll try to put some more :D tnx for reading :)[/quote]
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=black_phoenix]Lost a Bird a priest lost his pet bird & asked during mass... Priest: anyone got a bird? all men stood up. Priest: i mean, any1 seen a bird? all women stood up. Priest: i meant any1 seen my bird? ...all nuns stood up - a man was cornered by a lion. he prayed..."Lord, please make this lion a christian". the lion suddenly knelt down and prayed.... LION: "bless this this food im about to recieve..." - ERAP: doc, i accidentally swallowed a chicken bone! :o DOC: is it choking? ERAP: it's max's. DOC: i didnt mean chowking...i said, are you choking? ERAP: no.. im serious! - Some funny signs... At a Megalink ATM: "Oof Line" A PLDT sign: "SLOW MEN AT WORK" Along a highway in Pampanga: "We Make Modern and Antique Furniture" On a self-service restaurant in Cebu : "Please help our comfort room clean." In a Baguio grocery: "Fresh Frozen Chicken Sold Here" In Cubao: "None ID Nothing Entry" On a convent: "2nd Floor Upstairs." A rough-painted ramshackle billboard at a construction site: "Erection going on" On a cracked lopsided wall along Libis, QC.: "Danger Wall is Falling!" On a flower shop on Rizal Avenue: "We sell artificial fresh flowers" On a delivery truck: "NOT FOR HERE" On window of a restaurant in Baguio: "Wanted: Boy Waitress" On a restaurant: "DETH'S Eatery" A tag in Divisoria: "Ponkan for sale at P5.00 per each." At a vacant lot near Makati ave.: "DON'T PARKING"[/quote] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hahaha.. :lol: i love ur jokes!! i kept laughing wid the 1st three jokes.. hehehe.. nice one.. tnx alot for the laughter! :wow: meng's is nice too... tnx alot u guys.... :lol:

Last edited by jenzterrific (2007-09-23 04:18:49)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is a common joke in indonesia,so..i think you have hear about tis,but....i will tell anyone who dont know about tis..... one day,a stupid man riding a bike all around the city, he got stopped by a police.then...... :evil: hey,you,stop right there! :paranoid: ummm? am i do something wrong,sir? :evil: you ride a motorcycle without a helmet! :paranoid: ......im sorry sir...... he is angry with the police...then,tommorow,he came back to the road........then..... :evil: hey you!come here! :paranoid: did i do something wrong sir? i wear a helmet! :evil: i know you wear a helmet,but.....why dont you bring your motorcycle???
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lolers that's funny :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy