• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 123456..6

Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

jenzterrific
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

[quote=DeverKerbill]this is a common joke in indonesia,so..i think you have hear about tis,but....i will tell anyone who dont know about tis..... one day,a stupid man riding a bike all around the city, he got stopped by a police.then...... :evil: hey,you,stop right there! :paranoid: ummm? am i do something wrong,sir? :evil: you ride a motorcycle without a helmet! :paranoid: ......im sorry sir...... he is angry with the police...then,tommorow,he came back to the road........then..... :evil: hey you!come here! :paranoid: did i do something wrong sir? i wear a helmet! :evil: i know you wear a helmet,but.....why dont you bring your motorcycle???[/quote] somebody plz tickle me... ^_^ ahihihih just kiddin... i hav a joke here... =) Which milk tastes better? cow's or goat's? :D breast milk! it comes with two beautiful container...
lollipopLOLgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

The American,Japanese and the Filipino... there was an american,a japanese and a filipino and they were fighting about who can fart the loudest among the 3 of them and they finally decided that in order to find out who farts the loudest,they must do it in front of the people.The first one was th american,when he farted,everybody covered their nose,when it was the japanese's turn,PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT!!! shit everybody fainted...Then it was the filipinos' turn...PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!!!!!the statue of an honored general that used to salute,upon hearing(and smelling!!!)the pinoy's fart,instead of saluting...it covered its nose!!!! :puke: :penguin: american,japanese and pinoy bragging to each other on how many gallons they can pee so they settled it at once the american peed 1 drum full,the japanese peed 3 drums full...the pinoy's turn...everybody drowned!!!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers. " Hi, is Tony home?" " No, he went to the store." "Well, you mind if I wait?" " No, come in." They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one." Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together." Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves. A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. " Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?" :lol: :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

funny posts guyz.. i'll try scanning for any,i'll post later
LastAngle the #2
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok..this is an old joke....spell "icup"you'll get it when u spell it ;]
LastAngle the #2
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one is old.... knock knock who's there boo boo-who...??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uki..heres one from me wanna know how indian people communicate without talking? :question: see the red dot on their head? :question: infrared dude!!! yeah..technology..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha ..lolz infraa..nyahaha
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

another one :arrow: every mornin'.. i need you. my :kiss: die to touch you. i want you in my bed.. i want you to be [b]HOT...[/b] :evil: [i]i love you..[/i] :wow: my sweet... [u]NESCAFE!!![/u] ehehe
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Memory problem[/b] An 80-year-old man is sitting on a park bench crying his eyes out. A woman walks by and becomes naturally concerned. She sits down next to him and asks if there is anything she can do. He replies, "No, you can't help me, please go away." The woman persists, "Maybe if you just talk about it for a moment, you'll feel better." "Okay", he says, "It all started about nine months ago when I married this beautiful 24-year-old graduate student." The woman is taken back in disbelief and says, "Is the age difference becoming a problem?" "No, not at all," he says, "We have many things in common, enjoy each others company, and share a mutual respect and understanding." The woman is a bit surprised. She thinks for a moment. "Then what's the problem, she can't cook?" "No, my wife is a wonderful cook. We have gourmet meals every day." The woman presses on. "Is she inattentive to your needs?" "No, No. She's very sensitive to my needs. In fact, she even rubs my feet and night. My wife is an angel." The obvious then strikes the woman. "Having some problems with sex?" she inquires with a blush. "No, not at all", he says, "We make love twice every day. I've never had a more satisfying sexual partner in my life." At this point, the woman is completely puzzled. "If this is all true, what in world are you crying for?" The old man breaks into a cry as he replies in a near scream, "I can't remember where I live!!"
bubble_brain07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=black_phoenix]Lost a Bird a priest lost his pet bird & asked during mass... Priest: anyone got a bird? all men stood up. Priest: i mean, any1 seen a bird? all women stood up. Priest: i meant any1 seen my bird? ...all nuns stood up - a man was cornered by a lion. he prayed..."Lord, please make this lion a christian". the lion suddenly knelt down and prayed.... LION: "bless this this food im about to recieve..." - ERAP: doc, i accidentally swallowed a chicken bone! :o DOC: is it choking? ERAP: it's max's. DOC: i didnt mean chowking...i said, are you choking? ERAP: no.. im serious! - Some funny signs... At a Megalink ATM: "Oof Line" A PLDT sign: "SLOW MEN AT WORK" Along a highway in Pampanga: "We Make Modern and Antique Furniture" On a self-service restaurant in Cebu : "Please help our comfort room clean." In a Baguio grocery: "Fresh Frozen Chicken Sold Here" In Cubao: "None ID Nothing Entry" On a convent: "2nd Floor Upstairs." A rough-painted ramshackle billboard at a construction site: "Erection going on" On a cracked lopsided wall along Libis, QC.: "Danger Wall is Falling!" On a flower shop on Rizal Avenue: "We sell artificial fresh flowers" On a delivery truck: "NOT FOR HERE" On window of a restaurant in Baguio: "Wanted: Boy Waitress" On a restaurant: "DETH'S Eatery" A tag in Divisoria: "Ponkan for sale at P5.00 per each." At a vacant lot near Makati ave.: "DON'T PARKING"[/quote] hahahahaha!!! thats hilarious!! di you get the funny lines from the book "Bakit Baliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino??
bubble_brain07
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahahaha!! evrythings so funny! nice jokes guyz!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wufe asked husband:"What do you like most in me-my pretty face or my sexy body?" He looked at herfrom head to toe and replied:"your sense of humor!" haha...here's another one.. Who said this?.. "I tried my best to make it up to you, but you didn't care..now that i'm gone you want me to come back for you..you should have woken up earlier to see me.." -magtataho..- - hunchback:they tease me hunchback..i will study how to karate! (5 months later..) friend:You're good at karate!do they still call you hunchback? hunchback:no.. they now tease me... Ninja turtle! :D - It is not true that beer makes you fat.. on the contrary,beer makes you lean-- lean on walls,lean on doors..and lean on people.. :D - "Clemency" want to know what clemency is? What is clemecy? Clemency is actually... the [i]maasim[/i] that is put on the '[i]pancit[/i]'.. :D
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol at black phoenix post :lol: very funny
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the best way to make people laugh is to make a clown cry... :P if you can make a clown cry.... then your the joker.. hhahaha....... [b]CORNY[/b] :P
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Juan will suicide. He looked down and said, "It's so high." he closed his eyes and said, " Lord please give me a sign." he opened a his eyes and saw a billboard. it says "Nike, Just do it"
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a sosy conversation: girl1: oh how did you come here? did you walk or did you ride? girl2: siyempre did you ride. wat do you think of me...poverty? oh common! - wife: do oyu have any idea what will happen to you if i'll die? husband:i might also die. wife: (blushes) oh...why? husband: sometimes, too much happiness causes death. :lol: - a prince was cursed by a witch and he could only speak a word per year. if he doesn't he could save it for the next year. then he saw a beautiful princess and fell in love with her. he waited for 9 years to say "my lady, i love you. will you marry me?" and the princess answered... "pardon?" =D
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Learn Korean in 5 Minutes[/b] (Must Read Out Loud) 1) That's not right........ .................... ..Sum Ting Wong 2) Are you harboring a fugitive....... ...........Hu Yu Hai Ding 3 ) See me ASAP.......... .................... ..... Kum Hia 4) Stupid Man....... .................... ......... Dum Gai 5) Small Horse...... .................... ........ .Tai Ni Po Ni 6) Did you go to the beach........ ...............Wai Yu So Tan 7) I bumped the coffee table..... ................Ai Bang Mai Ni 8) I think you need a face lift........ ..........Chin Tu Fat 9) It's Very dark in here.......... ..............Wao So Dim 10) I Thought you were on a diet........... .......Wai Yu Mun Ching 11) This is a tow away zone........ ...............No Pah King 12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week........ Wai Yu Kum Nao 13) Staying out of sight......... .................Lei Ying Lo 14) He's cleaning his automobile .................Wa Shing Ka 15) Your body odor is offensive..... ..............Yu Stin Ki Pu 16)< BR>Great............ .................... .. .......Fa Kin Su Pah 17) Give it to me baby.......... ..................Su k Mai Dong 18) Ireland will win the World Cup........ .........No Fu Kin Wai 19) Whos been eating all the pies?........ .........Yo Fat Wan Ka
davesystem
» n00b
1969-12-31

Si Dan Torris taga Bicol nagTNT sa US. Nag'grocery... CASHIER: VISA or master? DAN:(kabado) Hanap Visa ko! (sumakay ng auto, walang gasolina> GAS BOY: Pay first! DAN:Naku poh! PAPERS daw!! (run sya sa phobe booth to call home) VOICE: Hello! AT&T, my i help you? DAN: Alam na nila na TNT ako!! (pawisan lumabas) KANO: Are you done? DAN: Kilala nya ako!! KANO: Tourist? DAN: Pati apelyido ko!! KANO: Be cool! DAN: Nay ko poh! Pati probinsya ko alam na!! wahehehehehehee!!!
davesystem
» n00b
1969-12-31

Teacher and students in MATHEMATICS subject. Teacher: If a have a 5 son in my first husband, 6 daughters in my second husband, and 5 girls and 5 boys in my third husband.. I have?? Student: A big damn v@g!n@ ma'am!! WAhehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guyz, Post your favorite jokes here,.. =) here's mine.. [b]Grandma's Boyfriend A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusti

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy