• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1234567..7

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itself since im an imeem user i will share it to you i revised it so i think you can comprehend at the codes much easier [quote]<object width="[b]300[/b]" height="[b]260[/b]"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/[b]CHANGE IT TO YOUR ID PLAYLIST[/b]/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="FlashVars" value="backColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&primaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&secondaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&linkColor=[b]ffcc33[/b] "></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/[b]CHANGE IT TO YOUR ID PLAYLIST[/b]/aus=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="[b]300[/b]" height="[b]260[/b]" wmode="transparent"FlashVars="backColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&primaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&secondaryColor=[b]fffff3[/b]&linkColor=[b]ffcc33[/b]"></embed></object>[/quote] Change the bolded parts to your own desired color size and also don't forget to change the playlist ID to your own playlist ID :thumbsup: and paste it to your about me or media box ok for applying on sidebars take note* change only the colors and the playlist id [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){masamune()})) window.onload = function(){masamune()}; function masamune() { var meimei="<object width=\"[b]300[/b]\" height=\"[b]260[/b]\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/[b]CHANGE IT TO YOUR ID PLAYLIST[/b]/aus=false/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&primaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&secondaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&linkColor=[b]ffcc33[/b] \"></param><embed src=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/[b]CHANGE IT TO YOUR ID PLAYLIST[/b]/aus=false/\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=\"[b]300[/b]\" height=\"[b]260[/b]\" wmode=\"transparent\"FlashVars=\"backColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&primaryColor=[b]ffffff[/b]&secondaryColor=[b]fffff3[/b]&linkColor=[b]ffcc33[/b] \"></embed></object>"; addBox("RIGHT","Imeem Playlist",meimei,"meimei",null); } function addBox (type,head,htm,id,sibling) { try {var li=document.createElement("li");} catch(e) {var li=document.createElement("<li>");} if(type=="LEFT") { var ul=document.getElementById("0").parentNode.parentNode; htm="<div class='boxcontent'>"+htm+"</div>";} else var ul=document.getElementById("2").parentNode.parentNode; li.innerHTML="<div id='"+id+"' class='commonbox "+id+"'>"+ "<h2>"+head+"</h2>"+ "<div id='content_"+id+"'>"+ htm+ "</div>"+ "</div>"; if(sibling==null) ul.appendChild(li); else {sibling=document.getElementById(sibling).parentNode; ul.insertBefore(li,sibling);} }[/quote] don't forget to edit the bolded part *save it or compile it with your js files *the second code above is already made the only thing u will do is to put that on your js file and edit the colors *since there are too many function of adding a new box in ur profile well its up to you to what function u will use Preview [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/Miyako555/imeem.jpg[/img] Live Preview www.friendster.com/masamuneisnotemo [b]CREDITS: IMEEM marfillaster for the addbox function [/b]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-23 09:12:25)

levisornothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Thanks!!!
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

:paranoid: gee thanks..now i can change the color :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tnx shirow!! keep posting ur tricks love u!![/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome guys :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice one! Im looking for this and now I found it. Thanks Sir Shirow, you're the best! ;) :thumbsup: Uhm, wait, what if my player is auto-play and auto shuffle and what if I want to put background on my player? What should be the code?

Last edited by slashedkite (2007-10-23 03:30:35)

GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh... shirow boy... good boy... thanks for sharin' this one.... finally + 1 rep...(for the long time...) thanks for everything,.
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing shirow :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite]Nice one! Im looking for this and now I found it. Thanks Sir Shirow, you're the best! ;) :thumbsup: Uhm, wait, what if my player is auto-play and auto shuffle and what if I want to put background on my player? What should be the code?[/quote] you can set it on auto play by doing this [quote]PLAYLIST/aus=[b]false[/b]/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\"[/quote] change the bolded part into true so it will became an autoplay about putting a BG on your player well sad to say i don't know :wallbash: still finding a way :penguin: hahaha sorry
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one shirow! keep it up! :D
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got it! tnx shirow! :D :thumbsup:
babysteph
» n00b
1969-12-31

the background color juz can white color only ???? y cant change it...
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

bravo :eh: ive been looking for this thanks
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ really then im happy for you =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

UHM what if I want my playlist to be autoshuffle and auto play, what should be the code??? :rolleyes:

Last edited by slashedkite (2007-10-26 08:27:41)

dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the share but a example of it would be appreciated! =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@dairenic View My profile for the preview www.friendster.com/shirowkun @slashkite refer to post #9 i already answered ur question
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sankyu ^^,
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ huhuhu ezil ur welcome :wow:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-10-26 22:08:45)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]slashedkite wrote: Nice one! Im looking for this and now I found it. Thanks Sir Shirow, you're the best! Uhm, wait, what if my player is auto-play and auto shuffle and what if I want to put background on my player? What should be the code? you can set it on auto play by doing this PLAYLIST/aus=false/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" change the bolded part into true so it will became an autoplay about putting a BG on your player well sad to say i don't know still finding a way hahaha sorry[/quote] uhm I tried it and it auto-played but I want it to be [b]auto-shuffle[/b]. How can I do that Sir Shirow?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:14

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy