• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 112345677

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

whow nicee thnaks for sharing =)
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

[b]thanks for the code shirow...[/b] ;)
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing!
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks marvin kamote..[/b] :thumbsup:
brokengal13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanx!!! [/b] :thumbsup:
brokengal13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]<object width="250" height="150"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/"DZNnEq"/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="FlashVars" value="backColor=ff0066&primaryColor=ff6699&secondaryColor=ff9999&linkColor=ffcccc "></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/"DZNnEq"/aus=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250\" height=\"150\" wmode="transparent\"FlashVars="backColor=ff0066&primaryColor=ff6699&secondaryColor=ff9999&linkColor=ffcccc "></embed></object>[/quote] [b]is this ryt?[/b] it doesnt show in my profile :crybaby: need help.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=brokengal13][quote]<object width="250" height="150"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/"DZNnEq"/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="FlashVars" value="backColor=ff0066&primaryColor=ff6699&secondaryColor=ff9999&linkColor=ffcccc "></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/"DZNnEq"/aus=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250\" height=\"150\" wmode="transparent\"FlashVars="backColor=ff0066&primaryColor=ff6699&secondaryColor=ff9999&linkColor=ffcccc "></embed></object>[/quote] [b]is this ryt?[/b] it doesnt show in my profile :crybaby: need help.[/quote] [quote]var meimei="<object width=\"300\" height=\"300\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/DZNnEq/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff \"></param><embed src=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/DZNnEq/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=\"300\" height=\"300\" wmode=\"transparent\"FlashVars=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff\"></embed></object>"; addBox("RIGHT","Imeem Playlist",meimei,"meimei",null);[/quote] here is the right one, ready for use! it's auto play and auto shuffle now! place inside your [b]onload handler[/b]
brokengal13
» n00b
1969-12-31

u xur that the code u gve is ryt? y does it show [b]click here to download plugin.[/b]?

Last edited by brokengal13 (2008-01-14 05:22:29)

Freakygirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice..thank's for share =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=brokengal13]u xur that the code u gve is ryt? y does it show [b]click here to download plugin.[/b]?[/quote] i'm very much sure it works! i'm using the same thing! did you place it inside your onload handler??? anyway i'm trying to view your prof. but do not direct me to ur prof. can i have the link to your prof. so ican see it????
deaththreat
» n00b
1969-12-31

this will help me a lot....... hehehehe
arianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... pretty cool... nice one =)
zeroblade
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice ONe!! ThaNks.. This is the code i've been looKing for! :D :lol: :D
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

This Message its for the Imeem USer also:thunder: shirow--sorry to say but you make me confused of this I know that you just giving us an idea about changing fonts and background..which i've look and search if i could do somethin I thought this idea with actually made to yoU...since you claim its your trick and you didnt give us the direction how to do..it .which is guysssssssss u can fint it on the on the bottom of about section in [url]imeem.com[/url]embed[/i] this music playlist click that 1--Pick a color scheme and then copy the embed code. 2--Use the following code to embed in your webpage, blog, etc: 3--dont forget to check if you want to shuffle or auto 4-- then copy the code to you friendster html (ABOUT ME OR WHO DO YOU WANT MEEt section) guys this is only an example for showing direction how to do it...just go to[url][/url]www.imeem.com and edit it there please give credit to --i[url]meem.com[/url] --Myself for the corretion comment if this help you

Last edited by dannavj3 (2008-03-03 01:11:38)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dannavj3]This Message its for the Imeem USer also:thunder: shirow--sorry to say but you make me confused of this I know that you just giving us an idea about changing fonts and background..which i've look and search if i could do somethin I thought this idea with actually made to yoU...since you claim its your trick and [b]you didnt give us the direction how to do..it[/b] .which is guysssssssss u can fint it on the on the bottom of about section in[url]imeem.com[/url]embed[/i] this music playlist click that 1--Pick a color scheme and then copy the embed code. 2--Use the following code to embed in your webpage, blog, etc: 3--dont forget to check if you want to shuffle or auto 4-- then copy the code to you friendster html (ABOUT ME OR WHO DO YOU WANT MEEt section)[/quote] now let me tell you these if you are sentient enough and you read the instruction carefully you can easily understand it at the 1st post now you say i didn't give the direction to how to do it :retard: well take a look at the 1st post to see for your self why should i post a trick w/o instructions :lol: think again =| so if you are not satisfied enough with my instructions and trick then feel free to make your own topic about this go ahead i won't stop you :) yeah i get the idea from that too but i made some difference from it i made it easier to apply to your freakin fs accounts even on your side bars hey let me tell you this im not a perfect existence i am just a human too so i made mistakes and errors also =| the reason why i didn't put the redirection to that link is because i already made and revised the instructions here so i guess going there isn't needed after all maybe just the credits cause imeem is the one who owns those playlist my apology for not putting a credits on :wallbash: and to the other people who elaborates here as well... remember im not perfect nor you so you don't have a right to judge me

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-03 16:37:04)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :retard: hahaha lmao @offtopic.. bro shiro how can i get my siggy link in Imeem? :disgust: Im so effin confuse
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

so you mentioned it also that you make it easier how come they having a hard time putting the right code well girl no big deal its just i cant let go of this! even i myself get crazy too i wanna :wallbash: <do that dont worry im ot mad =) im just concern to this people here that spent so much time looking and wonderin' wut to do but thanks for the brilliant comment now, i understand: goodluck keep it up girl Shirow...
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dannavj3]so you mentioned it also that you make it easier how come they having a hard time putting the right code well girl no big deal its just i cant let go of this! even i myself get crazy too i wanna :wallbash: <do that dont worry im ot mad =) im just concern to this people here that spent so much time looking and wonderin' wut to do but thanks for the brilliant comment now, i understand: goodluck keep it up girl Shirow...[/quote] shirow is a boy... correction only...
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

boy????? :O i don;t know about that!!!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ok things seems fine now =| yeah lol im a boy the girl on the pic is my gf lol :lol: @cloud you mean the badge thingy just go to your home in your imeem account then click the create link and then badge now you can make that effin siggy thingy there lol :lol: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy