• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

^ weii thanks buddy... + rep for me from you.. wakakkaw.. hahaha =D
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Wow Cool!!!! :o:o:o:o

Last edited by tweaktweakers (2008-03-04 20:29:26)

jozzerin
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i see my playlist id on imeem?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

@jozzerin <object width="300" height="290"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/xxcST2MR5r/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/xxcST2MR5r/aus=false/type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="290" wmode="transparent"></embed></object> first go to imeem on your page second u see the code its say embed where u get the code to put on your profile copy and paste that and youll see the id playlist there!! and your done but if this about changing the color ..well you dont have to do that at all! you can do it on your own so anyways if your in imeem.com on the bottom of ABOUT Section it say CLick the embed to music playlist youll see it there u can customize the color without doing the ID playlist.. beside if u do it t that way the song its not autmatic.. so do it direct to imeem and put the code and make sure you check the box for the auto then copy da code and put it anywhere in your profile and your done!!!! I hope this help.. if not just read my post again...same thread! ..just look
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew! thanks for the tutorial and for sharing this1 :thumbsup:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uhhmm....Is it possible to make the back-color of the playlist transparent?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thank You for this post.
samtan94
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.... Thanx 4 sharing!! Use it soon...
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it only works at the more about me! ayt?
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great tutorial.. thanks for sharing dis
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

great help! thanKs for sharing!!:thumbsup:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Woah this is cool.. but sometime people try this one not only imeem duhh!! >> [url]www.dizzler.com[/url] there when you put the code on your profile you can search a song. its in my "Who you want to meet" ^_^ you can even change the skin by your pic hehe.. just telling anyway thanks
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ommigee! This is such a nice one bro Shirow :D :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing! + repu for yah!
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yes i like it :thumbsup: :)
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]dayum! thx for sharing this! I finally got!![/b]

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-18 16:01:31)

lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

yo but when i open my profile on I.E. my playlist doesn't show it just shows a lil line and thats it =( i can only see it at Firefox =/ take a look [url]www.friendster.com/whatitdo[/url] thx!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ avoid [b]DOUBLE POSTING!!![/b] well maybe the procedure you did is wrong try to review the code..
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooops! sooorrry! =/ but i got it now! :D <object allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" width="445" height="240"><param allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/JfWP39d-fO/aus=true/"></param><param allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" name="wmode" value="transparent"><param allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" name="FlashVars" value="backColor=000000&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ffffff&linkColor=00FFFF "></param><embed allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/JfWP39d-fO/aus=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" [b]width="445\" height="240\"[/b] wmode="transparent\" FlashVars="backColor=000000&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=fffff3&linkColor=00FFFF "></embed></object> i just removed the slashes near the botton of the code.. which is in [b]bold[/b] =P

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-18 16:22:54)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ well good for you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy