• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

shirow..im using this tricks ... thank u its working but i guess the one who says better remove the slash is right... since with those extra slashes.. imeem will only show thin white line [quote=lAaRoNl]rc="http://media.imeem.com/pl/JfWP39d-fO/aus=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="445\" height="240\" wmode="transparent\" FlashVars="backColor=000000&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=fffff3&linkColor=00FFFF "></embed></object> i just removed the slashes near the botton of the code.. which is in bold =P[/quote]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

cool... em gonna try this when i get back home.. hihi.. im using imeem so its really great to know that I can now shed of the typical, boring and odd color of its playlist.. hihih
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] thank's for sharing.!!! =) [/b]
g4LLih09
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one kip it up
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow.. :o thanks for sharing!! nice add.. :thumbsup: [/align]

Last edited by stephanie4th (2008-07-02 09:29:49)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh waw! Nice trick Shirow.X3 So cool. Sugoi~!! XD
t0yangDU
» n00b
1969-12-31

hot do you find the "ID PLAYLIST?" :D=(
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: tnx for this code love it,. :penguin:
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thank for share that code !!! that very helpfuly :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=t0yangDU]hot do you find the "ID PLAYLIST?" :D=([/quote] ^ Ho[b]w[/b] *fix'd Here's [b]how[/b] you find your ID Playlist. 1) Go to your playlist 2) Copy the Embed codes 3) Paste on notepad or everywhere [quote=Example]<object width="300" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/[color=purple][b]IworLJcSNY[/b][/color]/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/[color=purple][b]IworLJcSNY[/b][/color]/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="340" wmode="transparent"></embed>[/quote] 4) Find the ID playlist *Purple Bold 5) ??????? 6) PROFIT!!!11" D Thanks for sharing ^_^hawaii codes hunni <3. Loev you soo muuch <333. X3
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yey its working on my profy!! my imeem playlist looks gud!! thanks for sharing this code..:D
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by alexandra_roca (2008-09-27 03:05:09)

rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks it helped me alot..
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow its so nice brow:thumbsup::thumbsup:
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew!!! i neva know bout dat... gonna tell 2 my friends.. :penguin: btw, thanx 4 sharing dude.. :D:thumbsup:
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!! thnks for sharing but theres a problem, some of the color that you will put is wrong why, whats wrong with it :doubt:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ERGO Devilfish]but theres a problem, some of the color that you will put is wrong why, whats wrong with it[/quote] Double check ur hex code for the color, it worked fine for me after I found I need to use the hex not the color name :wallbash:
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this add on still working:question:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster is filtering the codes for the mp3 players when we paste them on our profiles, but changing the color of the imeem playlist does work.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy