• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

paopao29
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

how to apply the code on overlay ?? is there any changes? please share the code so i can directly put it inside the html for my overlay layout many thanks Godbless :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Cool thanks for sharing this !! :):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Thanks 4 dat, i'm using dis 2. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy