• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1234567..7

ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

marvinkamote14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

[quote=slashedkite][quote]slashedkite wrote: Nice one! Im looking for this and now I found it. Thanks Sir Shirow, you're the best! Uhm, wait, what if my player is auto-play and auto shuffle and what if I want to put background on my player? What should be the code? you can set it on auto play by doing this PLAYLIST/aus=false/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" change the bolded part into true so it will became an autoplay about putting a BG on your player well sad to say i don't know still finding a way hahaha sorry[/quote] uhm I tried it and it auto-played but I want it to be [b]auto-shuffle[/b]. How can I do that Sir Shirow?[/quote] try dis one.. <">

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2007-10-29 01:53:03)

chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

oh, thanks for sharing that trick! :D :thumbsup:
mai_grey
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee..thank you for sharing :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur welcome guys :D
clang0509
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing this
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.teix for sharing... .big help indeed...
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weew :D :D thanks for sharing..nice trick :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ thank you for ur comments ur welcome guys glad to help :thumbsup:
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks..now i can change the color
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ good for you =) :D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=marvinkamote14][quote=slashedkite][quote]slashedkite wrote: Nice one! Im looking for this and now I found it. Thanks Sir Shirow, you're the best! Uhm, wait, what if my player is auto-play and auto shuffle and what if I want to put background on my player? What should be the code? you can set it on auto play by doing this PLAYLIST/aus=false/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" change the bolded part into true so it will became an autoplay about putting a BG on your player well sad to say i don't know still finding a way hahaha sorry[/quote] uhm I tried it and it auto-played but I want it to be [b]auto-shuffle[/b]. How can I do that Sir Shirow?[/quote] try dis one.. <">[/quote] gee thanks it works!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks.. now i can change the colors.. thanks
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice cool tricks
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: awesome...really thanks about it...Shirow Masamune... :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ur welcome :D :thumbsup: ^_______^
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#DAA520]wow...nice add-on dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@my_nym well ur welcome ^___^ [quote=ijherafel]:arrow:[/quote] :wasted: spam detected
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sankyuu for this charles ! <33
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#880000]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok for those who wondering if they can change the color of their imeem playlist well you can by using this kind of format of putting the embed playlist on your profile that can found on imeem.com itse

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy