• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny :arrow: [b]loves to joke :arrow: Loves to be your first.so ull never forget[/b][/quote] [b]LEO[/b] Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. [b]SCORPIO[/b] Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring. [b]VIRGO[/b] Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget [b]SAGITTARIUS[/b] Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet [b]GEMINI[/b] Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong [b]LIBRA[/b] Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE. [b]ARIES[/b] Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed [b]AQUARIUS[/b] Trustworthy. Sexy. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. unpredictable. from the future. will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTERTHAN EVERYONE! [b]CANCER[/b] MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed ... Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative Random and proud of it Great tellin stories Great fighter and will Knock your lights out [b]PISCES[/b] Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. Loves being in long relationships Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny loves to joke Loves to be your first.so ull never forget [b]TAURUS[/b] Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=) Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Very popular Outstanding kisser. Very funny Awesome personality Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth. [quote]So.. what are you in your zodiac? :paranoid:[/quote]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pero meron na taung gantong thread sa friendster lounge section.. ok lng ba un?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

:arrow: [b]I think it's better to post that in [url=http://theftalk.com/t367-What%27s-your-Zodiac-Sign%3F.html]THIS SECTION[/url][/b] :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Topic moved.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't really believe zodiac that much. Stars can't tell what personalities we have it's our environment.. :D TAURUS :arrow: [b]Aggressive.[/b] Freak in bed. :arrow: not really .. :arrow: [b]Rare to find![/b] Loves being in long relationships. :arrow: [b]Likes to give a good fight for what they want.[/b] Extremely outgoing. :arrow: [b]Sexy as ........[/b] :arrow: [b]Very popular[/b] Outstanding kisser -> so far no complains :D Very funny Awesome personality Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! :arrow: [b]One of a kind.[/b] Not one to ........ with. :arrow: [b]Are the most sexiest people on earth.[/b] :arrow: this is what bst describes me.. :D well what can we do i'm a narcissistic person .. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ The descriptions are kinda dirty. But oh well. :rolleyes: [u][b]PISCES[/b][/u] [b]Caring and kind[/b] :arrow: . . . [b]Smart.[/b] :arrow: Cool. . . [b]Center of attention.[/b] :arrow: Nope. [b]Too Sexy, DAMN IT.[/b] :arrow: Hell yeah! [b]Very high sex appeal.[/b] :arrow: Well, not really. [b]Has the last word.[/b] :arrow: Hmm? [b]The best to find, hardest to keep.[/b] :arrow: Sure sure. [b]Fun to be around. [/b]:arrow: Hehe. . . [b]Freak in the sheets [/b]:arrow: ?? You mean blanket? Err. . . [b]Extremely weird but in a good way.[/b] :arrow: Yeah yeah. [b]Super good in bed.[/b] :arrow: Super good in bed, super good in sleeping! [b]Good Sense of Humor!!![/b] :arrow: I don't know, I don't please everybody. [b]Thoughtful[/b] :arrow: Haha. ;) [b]A partner for life[/b] :arrow: 5 years from now. :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im a capricorn.. heehee...[/b] [b]CAPRICORN[/b] [b]Nice[/b] --> most of my friends say it.. o_O Sassy. [b]Intelligent.[/b] --> for me yah. hehehe >_< conceited! Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, [b]awes0me kisser.[/b] -->someone said it! :o [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] --> i really do. [b]Great talker.[/b] --> especially at school [b]Always gets what he or she wants.[/b] -->most of the time BY FAR the BEST in BED. =D Very sexy [b]Coolest[/b] :cool: lol Loves to own Gemini's in sports [b]very funny[/b] =) overly funny! [b]loves to joke[/b] ;) as always! [b]Loves to be your first so ull never forget[/b] :cool: exactly!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well let's see... [b]CANCER (the Crab)[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [b]MOST AMAZING KISSER[/b] This speaks the truth... hahaha! Course am joking.. well I dunno. [b]Very high sex appeal [/b] I don't know.. [b]Great in bed[/b] Ooh la la.. no comment for this one! [b]Love is one of a kind[/b] Yes of course.. when I'm in love, it's the most special thing! [b]Very romantic[/b] Hmmm.. maybe? Hopefully I don't get too corny. [b]Most caring person you will ever meet![/b] Maybe I am caring.. but I dunno about that 'most caring bit'. [b]Entirely creative[/b] I love art, but I dunno my full potential in that department. [b]Random and proud of it[/b] I like doing things in random.. but not all the time. =| [b]Great tellin stories[/b] As far as I know.. I'm the 'most boring' story-teller. [b]Great fighter and will Knock your lights out[/b] Someone told me, they don't like me when am angry. That says something.. :eh: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-31 10:36:20)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][b]Random and proud of it[/b] What's random suppose to mean here?.. :/[/quote] :arrow: [b]i think it's like you're doin things at random.. whatever you think of you say it or do it..in no particular reasons at all.. you just feel like to.[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm..i kinda agree with ateh Louie that the descriptions are quite naughty. :eh: i wonder where these descriptions came from..oh well..let's see... :arrow: [b]ARIES[/b] [b][i]Outgoing[/i] [/b] [b][i]lovable[/i][/b] <-- i love u too. hahah. [b][i]Spontanious[/i][/b] [b][i]Not one to ........ with.....[/i][/b] <-- i have no idea what this means. hmm.. [b][i]u might end up in a wheelchair[/i] [/b]<-- wheelchair huh? well that's ok. Professor Charles Xavier (Professor X of X-Men) was in a whellchair [b][i]Erotic[/i][/b] <-- hmm..i dont know..i guess so. hahah. :redface: [b][i]Funny[/i][/b] <-- NO IM NOT! :lol: [b][i]Take you on trips to the moon in bed[/i][/b] <-- whoa? that's quite something there. heheh. =D [b][i]excellent kisser[/i][/b] <-- i dont know. but She used to say that to me once so.. :P hahah. [b][i]EXTREMELY sexy[/i][/b]. <-- wtf! hahaha :lol: [b][i]Loves being in long relationships[/i][/b] <-- =) [b][i]Addictive[/i][/b] <-- idk. maybe. [b][i]Loud[/i][/b] <-- Rock On!!! \m/,(//_^).\m/ [b][i]best in bed[/i][/b] <-- hahah. these descriptions are really funny :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Dude... :lol: Those descriptions make you sound like the '[b]Sexy Zodiac[/b]' hahaha! [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]i think it's like you're doin things at random.. whatever you think of you say it or do it..in no particular reasons at all.. you just feel like to.[/b][/quote] Thanks for that meng.. :thumbsup: Yeah sounds like it. I'm a bit like that yeah..

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-31 10:39:20)

irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]VIRGO Dominant in relationships. [b]Sexy.[/b] someone loves them right now. :arrow: maybe.. ahe Freak in bed. [b]Always wants the last word.[/b] [b]Caring.[/b] [b]Smart.[/b] [b]Addictive.[/b] [b]Attractive.[/b] [b]Loud.[/b] [b]Loyal.[/b] Easy to talk to. [b]Hard to forget[/b]
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LEO[/b] Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. [b]Knows how to have fun.[/b] Is really good at Great kisser. [b]Unpredictable.[/b] [b]Outgoing.[/b] [b]Down to earth.[/b] [b]Addictive.[/b] [b]Attractive.[/b] Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. [b]Rare to find.[/b] [b]Good when found.[/b]
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

VIRGO Dominant in relationships. :arrow: Sexy. :D :arrow: someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. :arrow: Always wants the last word. :arrow: Caring. :arrow: Smart. Addictive. :arrow: Attractive. :arrow: Loud. :arrow: Loyal. :arrow: Easy to talk to. :arrow: Hard to forget l0l!! :lol: :lol:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Gemini[/b]
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LEO -july 31-[/b] :arrow: Great talker. :arrow: Sexy and passionate. Laid back. :arrow: Knows how to have fun. :arrow: Is really good at making friends. Great kisser. :arrow: Unpredictable. :arrow: Outgoing. :arrow: Down to earth. :arrow: Addictive. :arrow: Attractive. :arrow: Loud. :arrow: Loves being in long relationships. :arrow: Talkative. :arrow: Not one to mess with. :arrow: Rare to find. :arrow: Good when found.
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.[/quote] hahahhahha! this is so funny.... all my lovers told me that i am all of it.. ive read this somewhere already... my mom told me that im silly fun n sweet!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Gemini :arrow: Nice.(that's why ity's nicey... ;] ) :arrow: Love is one of a kind. :D :arrow: :) Great listeners Very Good in bed. :arrow: Lover not a fighter, but will still(huh!) punch your lightsout. :arrow: Trustworthy. =) :arrow: Always happy. not always.. :arrow: Loud. [b]super![/b] :arrow: Talkative. :thumbsup: that's mee... :arrow: Outgoin :D :arrow: Very forgiving yah i am.... :) :arrow: Loves to make out hmm... :arrow: Has a beautiful smile :D :arrow: Generous :D Strong :arrow: not me...
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]ARIES Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships. Addictive. Loud. best in bed[/quote] do i suit this description?? ummmmm....mybe not! =D
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]CANCER[/b] [i]MOST AMAZING KISSER.[/i] Very high sex appeal. Great in bed ... Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative Random and proud of it Great tellin stories Great fighter and will Knock your lights out :arrow: beat that. haha.

Last edited by bananakeik (2007-05-09 22:27:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy