• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

memicarose
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[quote=_+katrina+_;#27433;1169910124]CAPRICORN Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. Loves being in long relationships Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny loves to joke Loves to be your first.so ull never forget[/quote] haha. :P
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[align=center]PISCES Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life[/align]
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TAURUS Aggressive. :evil: Freak in bed. :lol2: Rare to find! :eh: Loves being in long relationships. :wow2: Likes to give a good fight for what they want. :thumbsup: Extremely outgoing. :thumbsup: Sexy as ........ dunno Very popular not really Outstanding kisser. :thumbsup: Very funny Awesome personality :eh2: Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! :d One of a kind. :thumbsup: Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth :thumbsup::lol3:
Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE. -- Oops :xixi:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring.
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SAGITTARIUS[/b] Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet well.. well.. well.. :xixi:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

CANCER MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed ... Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative Random and proud of it Great tellin stories Great fighter and will Knock your lights out hahaha.. about 25 % is true and the rest is entirely fiction :lol3:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]SCORPIO[/b] Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring.[/spoiler]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

PISCES Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. [i]Very high sex appeal.[/i] :xixi: Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. [i]Super good in bed.[/i] :xixi: Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:17

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy