• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

:arrow: virgo [spoiler] Dominant in relationships. =| Sexy. :lol: someone loves them right now. :redface: Freak in bed. :doubt: Always wants the last word. :O Caring. :) Smart. =) Addictive. :) Attractive. ;) Loud. =D Loyal. =) Easy to talk to. =) Hard to forget :D [/spoiler]
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[b]AQUARIUS[/b] [b]Trustworthy.[/b] thats true [b]Sexy.[/b] partly.hah[b]from the future.[/b]a! [b]Great kisser.[/b] never tried to. [b]One of a kind.[/b] YES. [b]Loves being in long-term relationships.[/b] too young for that [b]Extremely energetic.[/b] extremely true [b]unpredictable.[/b] yap! thats me [b]from the future.[/b] me not alien. [b]will exceed your expectations.[/b] for most people its true [b]Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out[/b] im a fighter [b]Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTERTHAN EVERYONE![/b] dunno bought this.!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I am TAURUS Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=) Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Very popular Outstanding kisser. Very funny Awesome personality Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth. :arrow: Yeah! I hope everything is true ^ :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a virgo here! [quote]VIRGO Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget[/quote]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]]VIRGO..:thumbsup: Dominant in relationships.:D Sexy.:redface: someone loves them right now.:lol: Freak in bed.:cool: Always wants the last word.:/ Caring.:P Smart.=D Addictive.:D Attractive.:lol: Loud.:o Loyal.=) Easy to talk to.=) Hard to forget:D that's me...:D[/align]
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]SCORPIO[/b] Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring.[/quote] :arrow: tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. :O
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TAURUS Aggressive. Freak in bed. :arrow: whoa.. lolllssss Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=) :arrow: hmm i think soo Likes to give a good fight for what they want. :arrow:woot??? a warfreak??? haha sumtimes :rolleyes: Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ :arrow: maybe.. haha Very popular :arrow: yeh that's what my enemies says abt mee Outstanding kisser. :arrow: hell noooooooooooo Very funny Awesome personality :arrow: yeh ur ryt =] Sexual as ......... :arrow: what??? Most caring person you will ever meet! :arrow: hmmm haha correct! One of a kind. :arrow: yeh Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth. :arrow: haha yeeh![/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

SAGITTARIUS Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ooma is [u]LIBRA[/u][/b] :O [spoiler][b]Very pretty.[/b] - Dunno 'bout this :wallbash: [b]Very romantic.[/b] - Watching too much drama in romance genre yea im not really romantic :puke: [b]Nice to everyone They meet.[/b] - :paranoid: [b]Their Love is one of a kind.[/b] - hehe [b]Silly, fun and sweet.[/b] - Correct [b]Have own unique sexiness.[/b] - Wtf [b]Most caring person you will ever meet![/b] - :"> [b]Amazing n Bed..!!![/b] - :o [b]Did I say Amazing in Bed?[/b] - Yea eu said it [b]not the kind of person you wanna fight with.[/b] - :evil: :lol: [b]..u might end up crying...[/b] - :crybaby: [b]the most IRRESISTIBLE.[/b] - =|[/spoiler]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I am Cancer[/b] MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. :o Great in bed ... :/ Love is one of a kind. Yeah I guess So Very romantic. Not Very Romantic Most caring person you will ever meet! Maybe Entirely creative yes Hehehhe LOL Random and proud of it Great tellin stories No Great fighter and will Knock your I hink lights out :O

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-09-04 18:33:27)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm a __________ [spoiler]LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.[/spoiler]
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]CANCER MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed ... Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative Random and proud of it Great tellin stories Great fighter and will Knock your lights out :arrow: 50 % Agree :lol: Oppss.. Gotta go! :penguin:[/b]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]ZODIAC:[/u][/b] November 11 > Scorpio
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

September 27. [b]LIBRA[/b] Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-09-07 00:13:54)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ARIES[/b] Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic.>>> hehe..lol!:lol: Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed.>>> roflmao!:lol: excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=)>>> i dont think so.. Addictive. Loud. best in bed
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm a CAPRICORN Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: Loves being in long relationships Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny :arrow: loves to joke :arrow: Loves to be your first.so ull never forget wohoo..
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ARIES[/b] Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair OMG! Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships. Addictive. Loud. best in bed Have you read that? it says that I can take you on trips to the moon in bed. Who wants to trip with me now? =) and an excellent kisser, hope it's true but I don't wanna end up sitting in the wheelchair all my life. :thumbsdown: Ohh may I add something, Aries is the babiest of the zodiac family. =|

Last edited by GeeLiuBee (2008-10-13 08:33:51)

stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]SCORPIO Can be mean.->>No comment EXTREMELY sexy.-->>yezz..whhoo!! Intelligent.-->true.whaha. :lol: Energetic.-->>correction please! very energetic.!! Predict future.-->>wow.. really?? yez.. I wonder what will I eat tomorrow..haha Most erotic.->>ok?:| (Freak in bed.)-->>again.. NO COMMENT (GREAT kisser.)-->> :kiss: Always get what they want.-->> yeaahh!!whoo!! love that Sexy.-->>wow..ok.ok.. dis is the 2nd time.. Attractive.-->> wow.. thx..hehe Easy going.-->ok?=| Loves being in long relationships.-->> yup very true. Talkative.-->> I don't think so..:) The sexiest ever....-->>ok.dis is the 3rd on. I'm flattered..whahaha..:lol: Romantic.-->yes..:thumbsup: Caring.--> :D true.. [/align]
bheiyah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I`m a Capricorn. :D[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am LEO (the lion) Great talker. - yes i am! Sexy and passionate. - ahaha.. Laid back. - sumtimes.. Knows how to have fun. -i'll always find a way..to have fun when bored.. Is really good at -really good at sumthin? Great kisser. - lol.. Unpredictable. - uhuh~ Outgoing. - yes i am very outgoing.. Down to earth. - ahaha.. Addictive. - yesh,, Attractive. - maybe.. Loud. - like? Loves being in long relationships. - yes i do.. Talkative. - super.. Not one to mess with. - uhuh~ Rare to find. -think so.? Good when found. -lol..meaning?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy