• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring.
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol hahahaha :D im a sagittarius hahahhaa am i really like that??? Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet
ulann
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhahahahaa LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TAURUS Aggressive. :arrow: in what way? :) Freak in bed. :arrow: i dont know... Rare to find! :arrow: maybe? Loves being in long relationships. :arrow: maybe? Likes to give a good fight for what they want. :arrow: i think im like this Extremely outgoing. :arrow: kinda Sexy as ........ :arrow: as? Very popular :arrow: kinda... Outstanding kisser. :arrow: i dont know... Very funny Awesome personality :arrow: i think this is right... Sexual as ......... :arrow: as? Most caring person you will ever meet! :arrow: some say yes.. One of a kind. :arrow: maybe... Not one to ........ with. :arrow: ? Are the most sexiest people on earth. :arrow: disagree... : i think its kinda.................. not me... :)
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]GEMINI[/color][/b] Nice. --------- =) Love is one of a kind. --------- =) Great listeners --------- =) Very Good in bed. --------- :o:O woah.. Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. --------- ;) Trustworthy. --------- :rolleyes: Always happy. --------- sometimes.. Loud. --------- before.. Talkative. --------- before.. Outgoing. --------- before.. Very forgiving. --------- =) Loves to make out. --------- :o what? Has a beautiful smile. --------- er... idk. Generous. --------- sometimes Strong. --------- idk.. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by misscuppycake (2008-05-05 18:36:16)

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a LIBRA[/b] [align=center][quote]Very pretty. :arrow: :o Very romantic. :arrow: sure..:D Nice to everyone They meet. :arrow: not at all. I'm shy..:redface: Their Love is one of a kind. :arrow: Of course! :wow: Silly, fun and sweet. :arrow: that's true 'bout me..:D Have own unique sexiness. :arrow: hmmm..dunno? Most caring person you will ever meet! :arrow: I'm a caring person but most..uhmm...=) i just dont leave my friends in time they need me at most..;) Amazing n Bed..!!! :arrow: wahahahaha! what?!:o Did I say Amazing in Bed? :arrow: :question::question::question: not the kind of person you wanna fight with. :arrow: yep. I'm a type of person who have lots of patience but be careful. [spoiler] [i]hindi ako madaling magalit pero 'pag ako nagalit sau psensyahan tau dhil all they way, I'm mean and don't expect na mapapatawad kita agad.[/i][/spoiler] ..u might end up crying... :arrow: dunno..but I'm too sensitive.. the most IRRESISTIBLE. :arrow: huh? dunno[/quote] [/align] [b] to the thread-maker:[/b] nice thread! :wow:
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So I'm an: ARIES Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed
Chachafance
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]PISCES[/u][/b] Caring and kind - yep Smart. - yep Center of attention. - [b]nope[/b], [u]not me at all[/u]! Too Sexy, DAMN IT. - yep, hehe Very high sex appeal. - used to when I was younger, lmao Has the last word. - yep, my husband hates that The best to find, hardest to keep. - naw, I think I'm easy to keep w/ the right person Fun to be around. - yep Freak in the sheets - no comment :eh: Extremely weird but in a good way. - lmao yep Super good in bed. - another no comment :eh: Good Sense of Humor!!! - depends..... Thoughtful - very A partner for life - yes :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm a CAPRICORN Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. Loves being in long relationships Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny loves to joke Loves to be your first.so ull never forget
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

AQUARIUS [b]Trustworthy.[/b] Sexy. Great kisser. [b] One of a kind. [/b] [b]Loves being in long-term relationships.[/b] [b]Extremely energetic.[/b] unpredictable. from the future. will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTERTHAN EVERYONE!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

GEMINI Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]GEMINI[/b] Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree to what it says in mine!! SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring. tnx!!
nighthaven28
» n00b
1969-12-31

...im one of the taureans! Aggressive. ---- hmm...not rilly Freak in bed. ---- not kinda person Rare to find! ---- haha...actually! Loves being in long relationships. ---- dat is me!! Likes to give a good fight for what they want. -- hmm...:lol: Extremely outgoing. --- haha!!... Sexy as ........ ---- sssss!! Very popular ---- rarely! Outstanding kisser. ---- ehem! Very funny Awesome personality ---- ooohhh!!!!...dat is a big true! haha Sexual as ......... --- not rilly!! Most caring person you will ever meet! --- eje!...yup! One of a kind. ---- ya! b'coz of my hair!!..hahaha Not one to ........ with. --- hmm....=| Are the most sexiest people on earth. --- :D rilly rilly rilly!!!...:lol:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i] [b]ARIES[/b] Outgoing.:thumbsup: lovable :thumbsup: Spontanious. :thumbsup: Not one to ........ with.....u might :question: end up in a wheelchair :question: Erotic. :thumbsdown: Funny. :thumbsup: Take you on trips to the moon in bed. :question: excellent kisser :question: EXTREMELY sexy. :question: Loves being in long relationships.=) :D Addictive. :question: Loud. :question: best in bed*** haha! i don't know these things![/i]
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

VIRGO :thumbsup:Dominant in relationships. :DSexy. :thumbsup:someone loves them right now. :arrow:Freak in bed. =)Always wants the last word. :arrow:Caring. :cool:Smart. :)Addictive. :thumbsup:Attractive. :thumbsdown:Loud. :arrow:Loyal. =)Easy to talk to. =)Hard to forget hahaha...dis is nice.....CHAO....
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

VIRGO Dominant in relationships. ( i dunno,,, haha,,,) Sexy. ( sexy inside.lol) someone loves them right now. (yeah....) Freak in bed. (uhmm) Always wants the last word.(yeah right) Caring. (i agree) Smart. (ofcourse i am) Addictive. (guess so) Attractive. (what do ya think) Loud.( am i?) Loyal. (very much) Easy to talk to. ( yes!!!) Hard to forget (uhuh)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me zodiac is aquarius... is dat mean i good kisser ?! rofl!!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

GEMINI Nice. Love is one of a kind.:arrow: true true Great listeners Very Good in bed. :arrow::O:o Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile :arrow::o:O Generous Strong thnaks anyway for the info :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by jessie ian (2008-05-30 08:37:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:50

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy