• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[b]LIBRA[/b] Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE. hahaha :lol:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

ARIES Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.nod Addictive. Loud. best in bed
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] :penguin: [color=#99ccff][font=Papyrus]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/font][/color] :penguin: [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color] [color=#ff99cc]im [b]Leo[/b] Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. :eh: :wow: [/color] [color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/chikasymphatica][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/bsymphaitcamae.gif[/img][/url]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is me.. if this is true, well.... everything seems good.. [b]SAGITTARIUS[/b] [quote]Spontaneous. - [i]check[/i] Freak in Bed. - [i]WTF![/i] High sex appeal. - [i]hmhm.. mybe.[/i] Rare to find. - [i]i think so.[/i] Great when found. - [i]hehe.. yeah.[/i] Loves being in long relationships. - [i]before nope. but now. yep! (2 years)[/i] The one - [i]Jet li.. haha..[/i] So much love to give - [i]yes.. more than the so much u would expect[/i] Not one to mess wit - hehe.. me pikon. Very pretty. -[i] lolz. im a guy.. let's say.. im charming. :redface: [/i] Very romantic. - [i]awtz.. 102%[/i] Nice to everyone They meet. - [i]im a bit shy but not really.[/i] Their Love is one of a kind. - [i]you said it!! :redface: [/i] Silly, fun and sweet - [i]Perfect description for me.[/i][/quote]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im gemini.. Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7592/chika17no0.gif[/img] [color=#0099FF][b]...²³abot&joma²³...[/b][/color] [img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/7592/chika17no0.gif[/img] :ninja: :penguin: [color=#ff99cc]........[/color] [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6008/chika5ym8.gif[/img] [color=#ff99cc]........[/color] :penguin: :ninja: [color=#0099ff][b]PISCES[/b] :penguin: Caring and kind :penguin: Smart. :penguin: Center of attention. :penguin: Too Sexy, DAMN IT. :penguin: Very high sex appeal. :penguin: Has the last word. :penguin: The best to find, hardest to keep. :penguin: Fun to be around. :penguin: Freak in the sheets :penguin: Extremely weird but in a good way. :penguin: Super good in bed. :penguin: Good Sense of Humor!!! :penguin: Thoughtful :penguin: A partner for life[/color] :ninja: :penguin: [color=#ff99cc]........[/color] [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6008/chika5ym8.gif[/img] [color=#ff99cc]........[/color] :penguin: :ninja: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/botskiemae][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/bbotskiemae.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by botskiemae (2007-10-23 21:50:14)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nov 20 - scorpio :eh: :D SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring. =) that's so me??! :redface: :lol: :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-10-24 19:34:43)

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey!!I'm a-r-i-e-s.... A-R-I-E-S :thumbsdown: Outgoing. :thumbsup: lovable :D Spontanious. :thumbsup: Not one to ........ with.....u might :thumbsdown: end up in a :crybaby: wheelchair ;] Erotic. :D Funny. :ninja: Take you on trips to the moon in bed. :kiss: :thumbsup: excellent kisser :thumbsdown: EXTREMELY sexy. :thumbsup: Loves being in long relationships. :thumbsdown: Addictive. :thumbsdown: Loud. :thumbsup: :redface: best in bed
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]AQUARIUS[/b] Trustworthy. - yes, i guess Sexy. - oh really? thanks! :) Great kisser. - uh..should i say thank you? lol. One of a kind. - of course! Loves being in long-term relationships. - yes i do. Extremely energetic. - yeah unpredictable. - you bet! from the future. - what am i, alien? lol. will exceed your expectations. - really? Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out - lol. Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTERTHAN EVERYONE! - no comment!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah im a capricorn but i dont think some of this is true. . . --------------------------- [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice.[i]maybe. . .[/i] Sassy.[i]dunno[/i] Intelligent.[i]kinda. . .[/i] Sexy.[i]whaat?![/i] Predict future.[i]Mmmaybe. . . [/i] Irresistible, awes0me kisser.[i]0_o[/i] Loves being in long relationships.[i]if i had one, maybe[/i] Great talker.[i]kinda[/i] Always gets what he or she wants.[i]not really[/i] BY FAR the BEST in BED.[i]no comment[/i] Very sexy[i]no no no. . .[/i] Coolest[i]im no that cool[/i] Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny =) :D loves to joke :thumbsup: Loves to be your first.so you'll never forget[i]right[/i]
carlysle
» n00b
1969-12-31

scorpio... hehehe.. =D =D
tagslyf
» n00b
1969-12-31

really?!i am?!:) TAURUS Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.nod Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Very popular Outstanding kisser. Very funny Awesome personality Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth.
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ARIES Outgoing. -------> kinda lovable ---->sure i am Spontanious. ----->hmmmm Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair ---> what? Erotic. ---> whahahah Funny. ---> maybe hehehe Take you on trips to the moon in bed. --->whahahah excellent kisser ---> yap thats true EXTREMELY sexy. ---> very true whahaha :D Loves being in long relationships.nod ---> hmmmmm! Addictive. -----> muahhhh Loud. ------> a liitle! screamo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa best in bed ----> you got it right whahahha :P

Last edited by cyrus_tan_r (2007-10-26 19:36:16)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cyrus_tan_r]ARIES Outgoing. -------> kinda lovable ---->sure i am Spontanious. ----->hmmmm Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair ---> what? Erotic. ---> whahahah Funny. ---> maybe hehehe Take you on trips to the moon in bed. --->whahahah excellent kisser ---> yap thats true EXTREMELY sexy. ---> very true whahaha :D Loves being in long relationships.nod ---> hmmmmm! Addictive. -----> muahhhh Loud. ------> a liitle! screamo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa best in bed ----> you got it right whahahha :P[/quote] haha....nice one cyrus!! :eh: =D :P
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]SAGITTARIUS Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet[/quote] oooh very pretty ? huh ? not me for sure. haha. but thats my sign. :D
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Am a :rolleyes: [b]GEMINI[/b] [b]Nice.[/b] --[i]yes i am[/i] [b]Love is one of a kind.[/b] --[i]yeah right... [/i]:cool: [b] Great listeners[/b] --[i]i think so![/i] [b] Very Good in bed.[/b] --[i]haha![/i] ;) [b]Lover not a fighter, but will still[/b] --[i]correct![/i] [b]punch your lightsout.[/b] --[i]uhmmm... dunno...[/i] [b] Trustworthy.[/b] --[i]true![/i] [b]Always happy.[/b] --[i]not always..[/i] [b]Loud.[/b] --[i]in what way? lol[/i] [b]Talkative.[/b] --[i]when i'm with my close friends..[/i] [b]Outgoin[/b] -- [i]yeah right... how i wish...if i have enough time..[/i] [b]Very forgiving[/b] --[i]well, i do forgive others[/i] [b]Loves to make out[/b] --[i]lemme think about it.. lol[/i] [b] Has a beautiful smile[/b] --[i]thanks![/i] [b] Generous[/b] --[i]sure...[/i] [b]Strong[/b] --[i]oh i'm not that strong actually..[/i]

Last edited by sexyposh (2007-10-28 08:23:16)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring. ohh enticing
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

SAGITTARIUS Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet ...hummm i think there a bit true =|
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

TAURUS sexy good looking freak in bed care kindly agressive
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

LEO Great talker. <<< sometimes when in mood Sexy and passionate. <<< i dunno... Laid back. <<< hmmmm Knows how to have fun. <<< sure thing Is really good at <<< some computer related matter... Great kisser. <<< well lets see... Unpredictable. <<< true Outgoing. <<< a bit Down to earth. <<< i am Addictive. <<< dunno Attractive. <<< dunno Loud. <<< yeah when laughing.. Loves being in long relationships. <<< i really wish for it.. Talkative. <<< when with my close friends Not one to mess with. <<< beware lol Rare to find. <<< as it says Good when found. <<< as it says :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy