• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

aeonflux23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

i`m proud to be a TAURUS! :D Aggressive. [watda?? :o] Freak in bed. [much more watda?! :o:o ] Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships.=) Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Pekto. :lol: Very popular Outstanding kisser. [not true..haven`t kissed anyone yet. :cry::cry:] Very funny Awesome personality Sexual as ......... no idea. :lol: Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not one to ........ mess with. =D Are the most sexiest people on earth. [oohh yeah! :D]

Last edited by aeonflux23 (2008-10-21 12:34:53)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[b][color=blue] GEMINI Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still. punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin. Very forgiving. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. =) [/color] [/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

GEMINI Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed. Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin Very forgiving Loves to make out Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong nicee! :]]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]VIRGO[/b] Dominant in relationships. Sexy. ?? someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. :arrow: Always wants the last word. :arrow: Caring. :arrow: Smart. [i]not really [/i] :arrow: Addictive. Attractive. =| :arrow: Loud. :arrow: Loyal. :arrow: Easy to talk to. :arrow: Hard to forget :lol:

Last edited by iCeEcUt3 (2008-10-22 09:26:19)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

VIRGO Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]VIRGO :arrow: Dominant in relationships. [uhmm, euahn..] :arrow: Sexy. [harhar. wt!] :arrow: Someone loves them right now. [yeye. think so.] :arrow: Freak in bed. [ahaha.] :arrow: Always wants the last word. [maybe so.] :arrow: Caring. [yeah. xure! harhar.] :arrow: Smart. [they say so.] :arrow: Addictive. [minsan. pero i'm the addict! rawr. joke.] :arrow: Attractive. [achus. ahaha.] :arrow: Loud. [sometimes. :lol:] :arrow: Loyal. [uhmm, yah?! :lol: kidding.. ye, think so.] :arrow: Easy to talk to. [if i'm in the mood.] :arrow: Hard to forget. [xure! :lol:][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Scorpio: [i]:arrow: Extremely sexy. :thumbsup: :arrow: Intelligent. :thumbsup: :arrow: Energetic. :thumbsup: :arrow: Most erotic. =D (Freak in bed) =D (GREAT kisser) =D :arrow: Always get what they want. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Attractive. :thumbsup: :arrow: Loves being in long relationships. :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Talkative. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: Romantic. :thumbsup: :arrow: Caring. :thumbsup: [/i][/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-18 22:43:39)

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my zodiac sign is... : ARIES Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]VIRGO Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget[/quote] awtx . i think d other desripxons doesn't rliy fit . haha .
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SAGITTARIUS Spontaneous. Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one So much love to give Not one to mess wit Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet wow!..some are true..hehe..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LEO Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. awwyeah.......
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_;#27433;1169910124]PISCES Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life[/quote] TRUE! :run:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]PISCES[/b] Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life[/quote] is dis true? cuz i might believe it... haha
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_;#27433;1169910124]SAGITTARIUS [b]Spontaneous.[/b] Freak in Bed. High sex appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. [b]Loves being in long relationships.[/b] The one [b]So much love to give[/b] [b]Not one to mess with[/b] [b]Very pretty.[/b] :xixi: Very romantic. [b]Nice to everyone They meet.[/b] [b]Their Love is one of a kind.[/b] [b]Silly, fun and sweet[/b][/quote] True for me are in bold letters ;333
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am Leo. :p
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CANCER MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed ... Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative Random and proud of it Great tellin stories Great fighter and will Knock your lights out
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CAPRICORN Nice Sassy. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Coolest very funny loves to joke Loves to be your first. so ull never forget [b]check![/b]
MinHee94
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]SCORPIO Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever.... Romantic. Caring.[/quote] some things are out ...but in rest is me
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.[/b][/quote]
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]LEO[/i] [b]Great talker.[/b] [b]Sexy[/b] and passionate. Laid back. [b]Knows how to have fun. [/b] Is really good at [s]Great kisser.[/s] :lol3: :lol3: [b]Unpredictable.[/b] [b]Outgoing.[/b] Down to earth. [b]Addictive. Attractive. Loud.[/b] [s]Loves being in long relationships.[/s] [b]Talkative.[/b] [b]Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:23

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy