• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

cholzkih
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[align=center][b]LIBRA[/b][/align] [align=center][b]Very[/b] [i]pretty?[/i].[/align] [align=center][b]Very[/b] [i]romantic?[/i].[/align] [align=center][i]Nice?[/i] [b]to everyone They meet[/b].[/align] [align=center][b]Their Love is[/b] [i]one of a kind?[/i].[/align] [align=center][i]Silly, fun and sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/i].[/align] [align=center][b]Have own unique [/b][i]sexiness[/i]:rose::rose:.[/align] [align=center][b]Most caring person you will ever meet![/b][/align] [align=center][b]Amazing n Bed..!!![/b][/align] [align=center][i]Did I say Amazing in Bed?[/i][/align] [align=center][u][b]not the kind of person you wanna fight with.:D:D:D:evil::evil:[/b][/u][/align] [align=center][i]..u might end up crying...:crybaby::crybaby:[/i][/align] [align=center][i]the most IRRESISTIBLE.:norose::norose:[/i][/align] [align=center] [b]haha,. nice topic!!,.[/b][/align] [align=center]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/align]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

[b]PISCES[/b] Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Capricorn girl[/b] [i]Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. Loves being in long relationships Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports very funny loves to joke Loves to be your first.so ull never forget[/i]
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]CAPRICORN Nice Sassy. =D Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Irrestible, awes0me kisser. =) Loves being in long relationships :lol: Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. :eh: BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy Coolest Loves to own Gemini's in sports =) very funny =) loves to joke =| Loves to be your first.so ull never forget[/quote] edit:[i] forgot to add spaces after d smileys, haha[/i]

Last edited by cruel24 (2008-06-03 12:39:47)

trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm a: [b]CANCER[/b] MOST AMAZING KISSER. :arrow: Hmm..dunno bout dat..hehe.. :) Very high sex appeal. :arrow: still dunno if this is true..hehe.. Great in bed ... :arrow: *silent* Love is one of a kind. :arrow: Yes..my love is one of a kind..most special! :) Very romantic. :arrow: Yah..i think so.. Most caring person you will ever meet! :arrow: Very caring for friends and family.. Entirely creative :arrow: duH? dOeSn't iT loOk lIke? hAhA.. :P Random and proud of it :arrow: Hmm.....*confused* Great tellin stories :arrow: yes..very true...i'm great to talk with.. Great fighter and will Knock your lights out :arrow: yes very true.. :) Hehe..dis is fuN! :):D
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

VIRGO Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget that's me!!!
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]♥taurus♥[/b] §♥=Aggressive...:arrow: =) §♥=Freak in bed.:arrow: =) §♥=Rare to find!:arrow: =) §♥=Loves being in long relationships.:arrow: =) §♥=Likes to give a good fight for what they want.:arrow: =) §♥=Extremely outgoing.:arrow: =) §♥=Sexy as ........:arrow: =) §♥=Very popular:arrow: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: §♥=Outstanding kisser.:arrow:=) :lol: §♥=Very funny Awesome personality:arrow:=) :D §♥=Sexual as .........:arrow:=) :rolleyes: §♥=Most caring person you will ever meet!:arrow :=) §♥=One of a kind.:arrow: =) =) =) =) §♥=Not one to ........ with.:arrow: :question: :wasted: §♥=Are the most sexiest people on earth.:arrow: =) = )=) :lol:

Last edited by rukia_sakura19 (2008-06-04 10:27:15)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woot woot ima libra.. LIBRA Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TAURUS Aggressive. [b]Freak in bed.[/b] :lol: [b]Rare to find![/b] [b]Loves being in long relationships.[/b]=) so true.. [b]Likes to give a good fight for what they want.[/b] [b]Extremely outgoing.[/b] Sexy as ........ [b]Very popular[/b] as my name goes... si kat.. [b]Outstanding kisser.[/b] sabi ni jerome..:D [b]Very funny Awesome personality[/b] Sexual as ......... [b]Most caring person you will ever meet![/b] One of a kind. Not one to ........ with. Are the most sexiest people on earth.
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im a proud [i]LEO[/i] Great talker :arrow: xumtymz wen in the "mood" :lol: Sexy and passionate :arrow: nyahaha.. ;) Laid back :arrow: hmmp..sort of :eh: Knows how to have fun :arrow: so true :D Is really good at :arrow: learning new things..weh :) Great kisser :arrow: nope. :D Unpredictable :arrow: so much =) :thumbsup: Outgoing :arrow: amp..yerp :rolleyes: Down to earth :arrow: :paranoid: xumtymz Addictive :arrow: :eh: so much esp in korean jap taiwanese drama :eh: Attractive :arrow: big nope :| Loud :arrow: hahaha..=) Loves being in long relationships :arrow: dunnoe :doubt: Talkative :arrow: hell yeah :lol: Not one to mess with :arrow: so true .wanna try :eh: Rare to find :arrow: huh?maybe :ninja: Good when found :arrow: try it.find me.haha ;] :arrow: :arrow: LEO - THE SEX MANIAC (7/23-8/22) Very talkative. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and SEXY. Have own unique appeal. Irresistible. Most caring person you'll ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with...they will kick your ass... u might end up crying...[/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PISCES Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. [b]Too Sexy[/b] DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

GEMINI [b]Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners[/b] Very Good in bed. [b]Lover not a fighter, but will still punch your lightsout.[/b] [b]Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoin[/b] Very forgiving Loves to make out [b]Has a beautiful smile Generous Strong[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]PISCES Caring and kind Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high sex appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful A partner for life[/quote] :thumbsup:=)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't like what it says on mine: :/ I like some though... :lol: [quote][b]SCORPIO[/b] Can be mean. - Yup. I have a short temper... :o EXTREMELY sexy. - No comment... :lol: Intelligent. - Friends and Family says so, but I don't think so. What do yojavascript:insert_text(':/', ''); :/u think? Energetic. - 100% true. Love sports. Predict future. - Hmm. so I'm a psychic? :O Most erotic. - What do you mean by that? [Didn't include the gross ones... :lol: ] Always get what they want. - Not true. I don't always get what I want. I'm not a pampered pooch! Sexy. - There's that word again! Attractive. - Oh really? Easy going. - You judge. :D Loves being in long relationships. - Haven't been on a relationship so... But yeah, I guess I do. Talkative. - YES!!!! The sexiest ever.... - Why won't you stop talking about this word??? Romantic. - Really? Hope I'm not corny. Caring. - :/[/quote]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]aries[/b] Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser ( i dont think so... :lol: ) EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed ( waaaahhhh... no way... :o)
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry for this... stoooopid computer...

Last edited by RedKryptonite (2008-06-08 03:55:10)

RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]CANCER[/b] [b]MOST AMAZING KISSER[/b] - diffinitely!:lol: [b]Very high sex appeal[/b] - :eh: [b]Great in bed[/b] - anyone wants me to prove it?? :lol: [b]Love is one of a kind[/b] - yeah...but with different kinds of girls..=D [b]Very romantic[/b] - :rose::wow: [b]Most caring person you will ever meet![/b] - eat na u?? [b]Entirely creative[/b] - thats me! [b]Random and proud of it[/b] - yeah! [b]Great tellin stories[/b] - yeah..especially when i make palusot to my gf! =D [b]Great fighter and will Knock your lights out [/b] - mess with the best..die like the rest!!:angry:

Last edited by RedKryptonite (2008-06-08 03:55:38)

iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ARIES Outgoing. lovable Spontanious. Not one to ........ with.....u might end up in a wheelchair Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed --hmm.. sum of these are true.. =)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]LIBRA[/b] Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna fight with. ..u might end up crying... the most IRRESISTIBLE.[/quote] whoa? wth?? :o amazing in huwaat? nyahaha =D LOL.. some things are true.. i don't know the others :D

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-08 04:21:32)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]CANCER[/b] [u]MOST AMAZING KISSER[/u]. :o [i]Very high sex appeal[/i]. [u]Great in bed [/u]... :o Love is one of a kind. [i]Very romantic[/i]. :wow: [i]Most caring person you will ever meet[/i]! :D [i]Entirely creative[/i] :thumbsup::D Random and proud of it [i]Great tellin stories[/i] [i]Great fighter and will Knock your lights out[/i] :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]I'm a [b]CAPRICORN[/b] Nice Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awes0me kisser. :arrow: [b]Loves being in long relationships[/b] Great talker. Always gets what he or she want

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy