• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's a BG I made to sum things up... [img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/jsesbreno/BG.jpg[/img] The leader of the a Akatsuki is not shown in there but only his two red eyes on the upper right side. Itachi is the 2nd in command :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-02-03 22:04:46)

Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

iLoveLoveLoveNaraTu!!! Kaya Lang ung episode Here is nung ung sand village and sound village attacked leaf village.. eh.. i Like sasuke of course and ino...[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/pretty-jen/narutonew.jpg[/img] ok po bye!
dee-pandakun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

talk 'bout naruto,, i love shikamaru sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: remember that qheiy!!! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ms.Jennie]iLoveLoveLoveNaraTu!!! Kaya Lang ung episode Here is nung ung sand village and sound village attacked leaf village.. eh.. i Like sasuke of course and ino...[url]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/pretty-jen/narutonew.jpg[/url] ok po bye![/quote] :arrow: [b]girl, [color=red]Kindly post in english. This is an international forum.[/color][/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakikiw some replies are kinda far from the topic O_O :wallbash:
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=Ms.Jennie]iLoveLoveLoveNaraTu!!! Kaya Lang ung episode Here is nung ung sand village and sound village attacked leaf village.. eh.. i Like sasuke of course and ino...[url]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/pretty-jen/narutonew.jpg[/url] ok po bye![/quote] :arrow: [b]girl, [color=red]Kindly post in english. This is an international forum.[/color][/b][/quote] Oh! im sori... well, no offense but i don't think that i'm the only person who posted a rely on filipino language... i just thought that everi one hir understand filipino.. cause i thought wer all filipinos.. wer there goes mah thoughts :)) i'm sorii! dunt wori i will try my hardest to post in english.. see yah around!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This thread sure is a big spoiler. You should have warned the others members.. :lol: You can't get a decent post here with that thread coz I there's only a few of us here who're a true Naruto fan.. :D Back to topic it has to be the 4th Hokage since he's probably the most skilled that I could think of in the Akatsuki *he's after all a Hokage* and trapping the Nine Tails inside Naruto is just one of his great plans to wield it's power someday by extracting it out from his son just like what they did to Gaara. :D

Last edited by Xian (2007-02-06 02:27:33)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]This thread sure is a big spoiler. You should have warned the others members.. :lol: You can't get a decent post here with that thread coz I there's only a few of us here who're a true Naruto fan.. :D Back to topic it has to be the 4th Hokage since he's probably the most skilled that I could think of in the Akatsuki *he's after all a Hokage* and trapping the Nine Tails inside Naruto is just one of his great plans to wield it's power someday by extracting it out from his son just like what they did to Gaara. :D[/quote] actually there's no spoiler because no body really know who's the leader mostly wahaha I even reseach on it and nothing comes out properly :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ms.Jennie][quote=meng.o3][quote=Ms.Jennie]iLoveLoveLoveNaraTu!!! Kaya Lang ung episode Here is nung ung sand village and sound village attacked leaf village.. eh.. i Like sasuke of course and ino...[url]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/pretty-jen/narutonew.jpg[/url] ok po bye![/quote] :arrow: [b]girl, [color=red]Kindly post in english. This is an international forum.[/color][/b][/quote] Oh! im sori... well, no offense but i don't think that i'm the only person who posted a rely on filipino language... i just thought that everi one hir understand filipino.. cause i thought wer all filipinos.. wer there goes mah thoughts :)) i'm sorii! dunt wori i will try my hardest to post in english.. see yah around![/quote] :arrow: [b]To tell you honestly, you are not the only person who has been warned about this. Another thing, we kindah have the "RULES" link above. ^^ if only you tried to read it you'll know.[/b] :cool:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I actually read something about it too in the internet that the leader is the evil half of Naruto which is actually the true Naruto and much more powerful than anyone else and he replicated himself inorder to get aura of the nine-tails. Now that could be very interesting !!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hehe you're right about that hehe... but still the leader knows how to control the 9tailed fox like the 4th hokage but still who knows right? hehe :)
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=Ms.Jennie][quote=meng.o3] :arrow: [b]girl, [color=red]Kindly post in english. This is an international forum.[/color][/b][/quote] Oh! im sori... well, no offense but i don't think that i'm the only person who posted a rely on filipino language... i just thought that everi one hir understand filipino.. cause i thought wer all filipinos.. wer there goes mah thoughts :)) i'm sorii! dunt wori i will try my hardest to post in english.. see yah around![/quote] :arrow: [b]To tell you honestly, you are not the only person who has been warned about this. Another thing, we kindah have the "RULES" link above. ^^ if only you tried to read it you'll know.[/b] :cool:[/quote] ur right.. & since ur a moderator i beliv that u know that we have a thing called 'PM or email' wer u can just send me private msg. and actualli U r off the topic.. so im sorry... but plis dunt be so mean.. Nwaiz, Do u guys know that u can watch free videos including all naruto episodes in [url]Youtube.com[/url]? ne'er rili tried just heard bout' it.. :lol: So, do u guys like orochimaru? i think his cool.. :/ but scarii.. I've got some info about the 4th hokage.. theres actualli a picture and infos but no name [url]http://fans.yondaime.org/?hokage[/url] check dis out! God cant wait..;p ok po bye!

Last edited by Ms.Jennie (2007-02-08 21:22:16)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ that is to show others that what you're doin is wrong.[/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah i agree with ate meng!! well,, when i'm a newbie here,, they also advice me that kind of thing and they didn't PM me or whatsoever,, so that thier post will serve as a lesson for us not to do that agian!! ggr!
KOoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's my 2 cents on these topic (ehem! spoiler warning): I'm a big Naruto fan. I actually just finished watching the 3rd epi of the new naruto series called 'Naruto: Shippūden' or Part 2. The plot is set two and a half years after the present timeline in Part I. All the characters that you're still watching from those old series have grown into their teen ages. New characters / members, looks, techniques, etc. The plot later involves new major characters, such as Sai (replaced Sasuke in Naruto's old team 7) and Yamato. The plot also shows a more active Akatsuki in their quest to obtain all the tailed beasts. Gaara become the Fifth Kazekage. Gaara is targeted by Akatsuki, and the extraction of Shukaku, resulted in Gaara's death. Then later resurrected by Chiyo. Later in the series, they will also show Naruto in his four-tailed fox transformation. Well, back to the subject, in episode 1 the demon fox mentions a Madara Uchiha, saying that Sasuke's eyes and chakra are even more sinister than its own. Madara Uchiha could be the Akatsuki's leader. If in doubt, better start watching the new series now or you'll be left behind, settling on spoilers. hehehe j/k
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hehe I read about that in another forum, that's why in the poll there's a choice sasukes father =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-02-24 04:17:54)

KOoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm... there's no way Sasuke's father is the leader. He was killed by Itachi in the first series, and he's name was Fugaku Uchiha, not Madara Uchiha. For you guys who thinks the 4th Hokage is the leader, he sacrificed his own life to seal the Nine-tailed Demon Fox (Kyuubi) into the newborn Naruto by using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, the same technique the 3rd Hokage attempted to use against Orochimaru. Now, that name (Madara Uchiha) was mentioned only once in both manga and anime versions up to the current. He should be added to the poll, because he'll fight both Naruto and Sasuke at the end leading to one of them sacrificing his life for the other thus becoming the 6th Hokage (hmm Naruto??). hehehe I just made that whole 'Naruto and Sasuke at the end' part but seriously, Madara Uchiha is the man.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow!! that sure enlighten all of my burning questions about Naruto .. Well can't wait for that so called 'Naruto: Shippūden' to hit the dvd stores in our place..
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so i was rong to bad i vote narutos daddy btw what is the title of opening themsong after of naruto special episode?
ryoma24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it's yondaime...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:14

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy