• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

we dont know yet if tobi is really uchiha madara..... he may just killed uchiha madara and got his power.... as he says ""uchiha madara's power".. he may be refering to madara as another person or he is just talking in 3rd person..... he may still be Obito probably bec. of his metal like body due to a big boulder and the position of his sharingan eye... if he is obito and kakashi has his left eye and kakashi has a mangekyo that enables him to teleport... somehow if tobi is obito the lvl of their sharingan is interconnected and maybe he use the mangengkyo to teleport and so he was able to escape deidara's explosion... Tobi = obito ?? if we see about past act, that Obito give his left eye[sharingan] to kakashi than otherwise Tobi use mask that hide his left eye. i think it's quite have some connection. and look from their name O'BITO'-->BITO--->TOBI. heheheeheh.........but i'm not sure... it's jus my perception... =| he didnt EXACTLY say that he's madara... right??? it gives me the same impression... but also gives me the idea that he just got the sharingan from madara.. or something like that... the rumor said that tobi is simply obito... nothing like the akatsuki's leader...

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-01-12 03:56:33)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Ok.. another challenger appears! dude read the manga here's a proof [img]http://img4.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000383/14.jpg[/img] Panel 2 Pain: Right After [b]Madara[/b] Ordered me to catch the nine tails Ok now this is a fact. The question left unanswered is whose body were Madara possesed? Tobi? Obito? Itachi's bestfriend? Or another random uchiha guy? Ok for all Noobs out there. To end this topic. Madara is the true leader for more debates ... visit mangahelpers and you'll be entertained with a bunch of narutards there. /facepalm Watch Code Geass and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann > Naruto
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ok i lose..hehe! nice proof.. i didn't read it yet.. :lol: but let's wait for other new releases.. we don't know, there might be some twist in the story.. by the way, what's the site you are preferring for?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]but let's wait for other new releases.. we don't know, there might be some twist in the story..[/quote] There are always several twist in the story. Just always, it never ends. Are you telling Zetsu is the true akatsuki leader? Nope Zetsu had 2 bodies into 1. Naruto sucks now for me, also bleach and one piece.So watch Code Geass now asap and wait for season 2. And I assure you the best animu ever. [b]Interview With Kishimoto (Author of Naruto)[/b] [quote]1. Is Jiraiya dead? Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart. Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore. 2. What's gonna happen next year? Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle. I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him. 3. What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle? Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it. 4. Describe the color of Sasuke vs Itachi battle. Kishi : Glossy-Black 5. Describe the color of Kakashi story which you just mentioned about. Kishi : Dark Blue 6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto? Kishi : Naruto has to wait. 7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi? Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them. That's all. He didn't say anything about the Akatsuki on the stage.[/quote] Just predict what will happen to kakashi if he is dead on this year =D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.[/quote] awts! so Rock Lee will die? waaa! :wallbash: Kakashi will die also? awts! :wallbash: hmm..thanks for the info dude.. i haven't watch Code Gease but i know that it is an awesome anime.. Let me ask, is shippuuden will end up this year?? :question:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Rock lee? die? lmao. hell no i think.. maybe some year. And kakashi.. i think 2 possibilities.. He dies on a horrible death (because he is weak. and Naruto surpassed his strength already) or become a hokage Nope Shippuden will not end this year. Kishimoto said Naruto has to wait. And that's wait means more challenging situation and training. On his strength now. He cant defeat the Six Pain (minus 1 cause Jiraiya defeated one of them so obviously it would be Five). If he cant defeat Pain also he cant defeat Madara. So Naruto must be trained really. by who? I dont know. Im not interested either. Watch code geass on crunchyroll and watch until episode 23 Episodes 24-25 is on megavideo
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok thanks again for the info.. i'll try to watch Code Geass.. hmm.. i wonder who will be naruto's next sensei?

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-01-12 04:57:19)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Umm.. maybe Kakashi + Yamato + Tsunade well I think its not enough imo. I hope Naruto dies now and end this animu. Long Slow story is not good ..really.. it would be boring.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Long Slow story is not good ..really.. it would be boring.[/quote] yah that's true but Naruto is not a boring anime. :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And how will you explain Naruto Shippuden episode 40-41? 1 Hour Naruto and Orochimaru stands still with no fight. Boring isn't? Owned? =D Seriously dude.. you better watch Naruto really. You can't win

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-12 05:24:14)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..hmm..not that quite boring..that episode has more conversations..more talk less fight..haha! :lol: but the next episode will be more exciting..isn't it?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you read the recent manga.. you'll find the anime boring. Less QQ more Pewpew pl0x

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-12 05:26:49)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha! ok if that's what you think.. :D i must watch the anime you're promoting.. Code Geass..ok i'll try this.. thanks for the info ezil..you enlighten me up..hehe! :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No prob. D:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Naruto vs. Lelouch, who will win? :evil: :evil:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]If you read the recent manga.. you'll find the anime boring. Less QQ more Pewpew pl0x[/quote] Haha funny! onomatopoeia's in Manga really adds the feel :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yodaime is leading the vote. :D:D
emokid22
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: jhann says:::,,, mglng tlga c sasuke kya lng umalis cya kainis nmn!!!!! :evil: pro ang tlgng gnagwa ko ay hnhnp ku yng leader ng akatsuki :midfinger: svi nla c pein pro nkta ku dn sa mga pictures na prang storya ay c yondaime shocking tlga tn eh,,,,

Last edited by emokid22 (2008-01-18 23:34:32)

RieRa*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

narutO xciting episOdes is starting to came up.. episOde 46 the MC revelatiON and its power is really interesting.. ..the answer of this thread already answered!! ezil is cOrrect, read episOde 45-46 in Onemanga.com. itachi said that madara is still alive and his after akatsuki OrganizatiOn.. ... madara had really strange pOweR he can cOntrOL d 9 tails fOx.. wOw :O i alsO fOund out that madara is d One whO cOntrOlled d 9 tails fOx whO attack d hidden village of kOnoha 16 year agO.. but the 4th Hokage<narutO's father> stopped the 9tailed fOx.. thatz y i didnt vOte yondaime as the leader of akatsuki. read episOde 45-46.. :thumbsup: this episode is awesOme.. i really like it.. :thumbsup: :]
ryoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]/facepalm. Sigh.. Im the only avid naruto manga reader whose always updated Me > All = Phails[/quote] haha.. you sure are confident, aren't you? not good, dude.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 16 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy