• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Ok..this post surprised me with 4th=Naruto's father........WOW!!!! Well the 4th dead or not didn't really reveal but Sasuke's father is really murdered by Itachi and since Kyuubi and Ichibi got some connection with Hokage and Kazekage...do you think that all the kage are cheated by someone?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Ok Ok.. I will tell now u guys whats teh true face of the leader and the girl (just wanna share it.. I found it on somewhere spoiler.. it is a manga dunno the chapter) Leader and the unknown girl [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ezil2k7/others/01.jpg[/img] THE LEADER's Name Is [b]Pein [/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ezil2k7/others/02.jpg[/img] Girl [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ezil2k7/others/03.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-20 13:59:14)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm kinda confused already.. but with the manga script, the forehead protector 's symbol shows he's part of the akatsuki
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually i read the manga.... it's not yondaime... the leader is still unknown,.. but at the last release he spoke... ezil is right =) :thumbsup: and this just came into my mind... maybe... maybe kabuto is the leader..!! ( hey don't judge me im just guessing :) ) [img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w163/cydus_07174/16-1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by uR'rOmanTiC'bOy (2007-07-21 11:16:06)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ do you read all the topic first before pointing out your points of view ^^ anyway.. <----------- is not the leader theres a leader higher ranking than him

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-21 10:29:55)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This topic was posted long times ago so no proper reference yet :crybaby: Anyway I think it's the demon eating statue haha :lol:
phranxis
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don' care who it will be. :lol: sasuke is gay(as well as his borther and father) see my siggy
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the demon eating statue,.?! that's one large leader.... :lol: off topic: was there a manga that revealed that yondaime is the leader or is it just a genjutsu,.? cuz i saw a page that revealed that yondaime is the leader..

Last edited by uR'rOmanTiC'bOy (2007-07-21 11:22:25)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^no
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it is the demon statue yea haahah oops 2 posts sry

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-21 11:22:42)

uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha the demon statue.. if that's true, then he is powerful as hell... :eh: :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea thats my first conclusion now ^^
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

but i think it's kabuto.. bcuz up until now his background nd personality is still mysterious.... :eh: :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahahaa kabuto is weak
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if he's pretending to be weak so that no one will suspect him as the leader.. pretty makes sense ryt,.? cuz he is not showing any special jutsu or even jutsu of his own.... and maybe he just became a subordinate of orochimaru to persuade him to take the body of sasuke as his next body, although kabuto already knew what was going to happen, and he succeded... whew... makes sense :eh: :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha who said the leader is weak? he can even Teleport members to different location with no sweat haha... also I am wondering why the blue haired girl doesn't speak that much hahaha! :wallbash: Also the Yodaime thing... It was said to be a hoax made by Naruto addicts : :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-21 21:32:00)

uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nobody said that the leader is weak :lol: he is sure damn powerful... =D :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The leader looks like naruto in a freakishly sort of way haha =D
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

have you seen the leader's face,.? :wallbash: the leader's face hasn't been seen yet... and the guy with the orange hair is not the leader ( like ezil said ) at the last release he spoke... :wallbash: :wallbash: haha i guess we have to wait.... :penguin: :penguin:
ekyvhoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

naruto game ako jan :o

Last edited by ekyvhoy (2007-07-22 00:55:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy