• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

cause the leader is leaked by an artist of naruto.. then after that he just fired! yep because of this the all about akatsuki changed from my cousin's friend in jp well we wait for another 0129i3018 years to real whos the whos :crybaby:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

btw whats this country on peins forehead?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Dude Avoid Double Posting =| @ekyvhoy type in English =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^sry =(
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the forehead protector,.? idk... =) maybe it's the same village as haku's ( season 1 ) .... :) yeah ur ryt we have to wait for another ~~~ years.... :crybaby:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]ITACHI WILL BETRAIL AKATSUKI! WHEN HE FINDS OUT THAT SASUKE IS STILL ALIVE! Itachi NEED sasuke Alive! Sasuke mustt Be the 3e MANGEKYU SHARINGAN User! And SASUKE HAs PROVEN HIM SELF IN ITACHI'S eyes.. Itachi need sasuke 2 sommon the TENGU KING! ( CREATOR OF the UCHIHA ) he was FULL DEmon or HALF i lost that part..! BUt 100%! itachi will leave akatsuki![/spoiler] from konohasblachflash

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-22 13:20:58)

uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what,.?! :o damn what a spoiler,.!! is this true,.?! where the heck did you get this spoiler,.? and wrong thread post =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont like to be posted somewhere and im lazy to post another topic besides this is teh place where this spoiler is connected to what will happen next -_-"
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh i see :lol: anyways where did you get this vital information that will shock every naruto fan that will hear this news?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

from konohablackflash www.stoptazmo.com and youtube
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh i see,.!! il check it out for myself,.!! this will certainly shock my friends,.! =D :thumbsup: =D :thumbsup: bwahahahaha!!! youtube? how,.?

Last edited by uR'rOmanTiC'bOy (2007-07-22 22:25:00)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pein = Rain Country = Amegakure Village :o wanna see pein transforming to naruto see it on your very own damn eyes [img]http://login.fileave.com/friendster/6.jpg[/img]
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

pein can shape-shift ryt,.,? so maybe his face is not real... :o
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ he can shape-shift anything including maybe himself but i think hes the original take a look on his eyes.. its a bloodline limit on their village =|
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) oh i see,.!!
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... that's amazing...
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yoddaime
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its tobi lol = hes an uchiha ... dunno if he is madara , obito or itachi's friend suchi lol

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-28 01:26:10)

boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

the rumor say yondaime =)
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Read This Carefully[/b] [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/Naruto_364_pg15.jpg[/img] [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/Naruto_364_pg16.jpg[/img] [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/Naruto_364_pg17.jpg[/img] [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/Naruto_364_pg18.jpg[/img] [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/rempsis28/Naruto_364_pg19.jpg[/img] [b]In there Pein and the Girl isTalkin To Someone..... and that is the leader of the Akatsuki... "TOBI"[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:43

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy