• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

[b]well at least Im not a naruto hardcore fan now. [/b]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

I voted Sasuke's father =) simply bcoz I think it's the most impossible :lol: 2nd would be Yodaime For me, these 2 choices seem unbelievable and impossible :wasted: but I bet the Japanese would make it possible :ninja:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think it's pein.. but still, i need some info.
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Real Akatsuki leader is Uchiha Madara(founder of Uchiha Clan).. It was already confirm on the latest manga.. Pein is not the real leader but he acts as the leader to protect the secret about Uchiha Madara being alive.
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

madara uchiha is the founder of the akatsuki that makes him the leader

Last edited by Hirako Shinji (2008-02-03 01:58:31)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Hirako Shinji]madara uchiha is the founder of the akatsuki that makes him the leader[/quote] creating your group doesnt mean your the leader of it,its said that madara only used akatsuki to hide his existance
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Yeah, that's true.
cloakmaster20
» n00b
1969-12-31

well to settle this what i've read in a mangga series in naruto was pein is not the leader but his the guy who order akatsuki to bring the jinchuuriki but in 1 episode in mangga pein is also accepting orders from another person which i pressume the leader of akatsuki and about uchiha madara his also one of the akatsuki member and his the 1 who brainwash itatchi to kill all their clan. hope we can have a thread of why they are getting all the jinchuuriki powers and what are they're plans on those things =D :midfinger: [align=center][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cloakmaster20]well to settle this what i've read in a mangga series in naruto was pein is not the leader but his the guy who order akatsuki to bring the jinchuuriki but in 1 episode in mangga pein is also accepting orders from another person which i pressume the leader of akatsuki and about uchiha madara his also one of the akatsuki member and his the 1 who brainwash itatchi to kill all their clan. hope we can have a thread of why they are getting all the jinchuuriki powers and what are they're plans on those things =D :midfinger: [align=center][/align][/quote] Well, Tobi claims himself as Uchiha Madara.. From what I've read it seems that Tobi organized the Akatsuki and he's the real leader, but he lets Pein become the "leader" of the Akatsuki to hide his identity or something. I dunno. At least that's what I've read and heard.
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well its impossible for sasuke father being a akatsuki leader (his dead!!) i vote sasuke grandfather (uchiha madara)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yondaime..

Last edited by ardnyk22 (2008-04-08 08:34:14)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.... i hav a feeling that it is really the dad of naruto, but the thing is, it is still mysterious right
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think pein is minato namikaze: the fourth hokage...... i really feel it
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. havent read manga yet.. but it really makes me wonder why would yondaime be the leader of akatsuki?!?! hmm.. this is something that ive read in absoluteanime.com there are the character profiles there. this is a line that said something about pain.. Pein (pronounced like "pain") is the infamous leader of the Akatsuki organization. His major goal is extracting Demons out of their hosts. Some rumors have spread among fans of the show that the fourth is the leader, but this is untrue. hmm.. who's the real leader?!?!
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

you guys really wanna know who is the leader of Akatsuki huh?? the leader of Akatsuki is Uchiha Madara..Uchiha Madara is also known as Tobi...but his real name is Madara..and Uchiha madara is the oldest brother of Itachi and Sasuke...thats all...
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ madara? i thoght it was pein?? didnt madara just want to join akatsuki? and madara is not the older brother of itachi and sasuke:o madara is about the same age of the 1st hokage :/
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do not think the leader of akatsuki is MADARA UCHIHA because according to the story.. [b]madara uchiha is the co-founder of the 1st hokage (Shidaime) of the KONOHA village!![/b] so maybe Madara must more than HUNDRED years old now!! OMG.!!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Locked[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy