• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

^ yeah~ pein is just a member... tobi/ uchiha madara is the leader! tobi really got a very wierd mask.. haha :lol: what's the real spelling of pein's name? PEIN or PAIN?? :retard:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

its actually Pain.... the first chapter where pain's name was spelled was wrong... they wrote "Pein" instead of Pain...
junix909
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think "pein" is the correct spelling of his name.. well tobi is the real leader, and pein is the acting leader :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emotive_]its actually Pain.... the first chapter where pain's name was spelled was wrong... they wrote "Pein" instead of Pain...[/quote] [quote=junix909 ]I think "pein" is the correct spelling of his name.. well tobi is the real leader, and pein is the acting leader[/quote] im confused :paranoid: what's the real spelling of his name? :rolleyes:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pain is his name and derived on ninja's pain. And Jiraiya knows identity behind Pain and before his death. He leaves a series of code regarding to Pain's weakness/identity
redster
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i lyk ur sense of humor...very much :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ that was sick. I guess get a life and your first post sucks. Wrong thread imo. Post that on chit-chat section retard
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i see.. so it is Pain not Pein... thank u! =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no problem.
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah yeah it is Uchiha Madara whos the real akatsuki leader..a.k.a TOBI but im kinda cofused bout him?.whats his connection to the uchiha brothers?. grandfather or sumthing?.well i better watch out for the upcoming releases :D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^uchiha madara is the founder of the uchiha clan :thumbsup:
scorpius23
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Choose "Still a Mystery" coz The Leader of akatsuki is a PEin, and until now, nobody Know the true identity of Pein, Tobi=Madara? I think not but if Tobi had a Madara Power, That's I Agree.... @cjoker, Uchiha Madara is a Founder of Uchiha Clan :thumbsup: , Uchiha Madara it is possible that strength coz he ask Kyuubi to Borrowing Kyuubi's chakra so that he can seal SOjobo. :ninja: I See on saiyanisland.com, Paine (can also be spelled Payne, Pain, or Pein)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ woah! uchiha madara is so powerful! :o [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x296/itachiuchiha543/Madara.jpg[/img] uchiha madara got spikey hair! hehe! but he is..handsome :question: :wow:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pein has 6 forms but still not familiar with the names though... but one things is for sure their element and techniques are kinda same with Jiraiya's skills. Tobi being the real mastermind can happen too... :lol: Anyway what do you guys think about this? [img]http://photos-015.friendster.com/e1/photos/51/09/34839015/1_255463689l.jpg[/img] Will this scene happen or not? :eh: :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-11 08:35:39)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ what is sasuke doing to naruto??? i cannot see it clearly :rolleyes: and what is that big thing on the background :question: :smoke:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-01-11 09:28:05)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Pein has 6 forms but still not familiar with the names though... but one things is for sure their element and techniques are kinda same with Jiraiya's skills. Tobi being the real mastermind can happen too... :lol: Anyway what do you guys think about this? [url]http://photos-015.friendster.com/e1/photos/51/09/34839015/1_255463689l.jpg[/url] Will this scene happen or not? :eh: :lol:[/quote] I dont think that their techniques is the same as Jiraiya's because all the Pain are shinobi's that whom Jiraiya encountered before. and that Statue is where all the Jinchuuriki were there. Its not complete yet.. Yamato No Orochi (8-tailed beast ) and the Kyuubi were left uncaptured. And that Sasuke x Naruto pic is just a plain fan art lol The Best theory about what Jiraiya's dying coded message are.. The Chapter/Page of the book that Jiraiya wrote and how Jiraiya defeat them. IP Address of Pain. Cellphone number Student Number :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Naruto's Father the 4th Hokage. he's the leader. =D
ryoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pein/Pain seems to be the akatsuki leader, from what i've read in the manga.. but he follows orders from Tobi, who claims himself to be uchiha madara, the founder of the uchiha clan.. my friends and i say that tobi might be the real leader of the organization, and pein is somewhat like a manager or something.. like in companies, you know..? but who knows.. hahahaha......... @ephemeral, who drew that fan art?? looks cool.. by the way, what exactly is the real spelling of Pain?Pein?Paine?Payne? hahaha....
ryoko
» n00b
1969-12-31

by the way, has anybody noticed how much similar pein and naruto look? i mean the usual short-haired, brown-haired pein.. their hairstyles.. haha..
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

/facepalm. Sigh.. Im the only avid naruto manga reader whose always updated Me > All = Phails
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy