• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 112345677

Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

look im tired rumor to yondaime... please rest yondaime for a day or a month or a year! =.= hes dead.. please dont make a life to a dead XD @boyz.. is yondaime had a sharingan? i think he has sore eyes :eh:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-03 03:31:51)

rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

=D [b]hahah Nice oNe ezil......[/b] =D
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]uhmm, i just want to ask question... about tobi... is tobi= obito? because of its sharingan... its in right. because the obito's left sharingan is in kakashi. :o [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..yeah...ezil sory :smoke: :lol:
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]uhmm, i just want to ask question... about tobi... is tobi= obito? because of its sharingan... its in right. because the obito's left sharingan is in kakashi. :o [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] Maybe He is (25%) But Obito's right Body was destroyed before he gave his left eye to kakashi....
anburootsai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry Guys,according 2 chapt.364 we knew that the mastermind of Akatsuki is Tobi/Obito/Uchiha Madara/who?,anyway He's an Uchiha and his real goal establishing Akatsuki is closely related to the true Power of Sharingan ,and the man we considered 'The Leader' for the time being is just Tobi's right hand named Pein who has his face fierced everywhere and spikey hair style so we speculate this person to be Yondaime hokage...That's all =| =) :) :) :) :)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bwahaha lol'ed again Ok Anbu Heres my question for you Is Yondaime is Uchiha and had a sharingan? wow... how can you be so sure he is the leader lol btw.. please reply in a good post ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Remember guys they can revive dead people in Naruto using a forbidden technique remember Orochimaru's ability? :eh: May be someone revived obito and madara and fused them as on lol (surgery) Anyway many possibilities :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. :D fusion-no-jutsu :eh: :thumbsup: nice theory kuya ephe :rose:
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well Kuya Ephe has a Point on that Forbidden Tech. [b] @ezil[/b] ill deal with anbu,coz the real Leader was Tobi.... But Pein cannot be Yondaime!!! im sure 100% :eh:
rasiellou
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=anburootsai]Sorry Guys,according 2 chapt.364 we knew that the mastermind of Akatsuki is Tobi/Obito/Uchiha Madara/who?,anyway He's an Uchiha and his real goal establishing Akatsuki is closely related to the true Power of Sharingan ,and the man we considered 'The Leader' for the time being is just Tobi's right hand named Pein who has his face fierced everywhere and spikey hair style so we speculate this person to be Yondaime hokage...That's all =| =) :) :) :) :)[/quote] [align=center] [b]TOBI IS A GOOD BOY![/b] Hehehehe, That right??? Pein is the real Akatsuki Leader, not Yondaime Hokage! [/align]
bangz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Know The Leader If Akatsuki!
inoue-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep tobi is the leader of akatsuki.... ive been watching the late naruto episodes and found out that sasuke and itachis fathers name was..... UCHIHA MADARA..... ^^ :ninja: :redface:
uning100090
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dee-pandakun]talk 'bout naruto,, i love shikamaru sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: remember that qheiy!!! :D[/quote]
Gatzuga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=inoue-chan]yep tobi is the leader of akatsuki.... ive been watching the late naruto episodes and found out that sasuke and itachis fathers name was..... UCHIHA MADARA..... ^^ :ninja: :redface:[/quote] [b]Fugaku Uchiha[/b] was the father of uchiha sasuke and Uchiha itachi.. A former captain of konoha military police.. :) i think the leader of akatsuki is tobi.. [quote]Maybe He is (25%) But Obito's right Body was destroyed before he gave his left eye to kakashi....[/quote] there's no im[ossible in anime.. [i]juk![/i] [b]peace mita![/b] n_n v :kiss:
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im not watching that.. but i think uchiha.. itachi...
knives05
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei guys want 2 know the truth? the truth is, Pein is the leader of AKATSUKI but his true identity was Yondaime the father of Uzumaki Naruto....
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ fuk off Tobi/Madara is the true leader dumbass your first post sux on me :/
crazygothic
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love naruto...hahaha...^^ akatsuki rockz...!!!
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tobi/Uchiha Madara is the real leader of akatsuki... and Pain is just a member of akatsuki... if you guys want to know or confirm this, just read the manga..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys who do you thinks is the leader of the criminal group AKATSUKI in naruto? I Haven't finished the Manga yet but rumors say it's the 4th Hokage Yodaime... hmm makes you wonder huh :ninja: Here's

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy