• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the song* was that an original composition of your batch? did it ever made you cry? either sung in the graduation proper or even practiced.. upto now, whenever you hear it, does it bring back memories? ever caught yourself teary-eyed when the song plays? Share![/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Bleh! Bleh! :disgust: I hated our Graduations Songs! In [b]grade school[/b], it was this song! I don't need to put the title. It's a children's song.. [i]Always keep a little prayer in your pocket And you're sure to see the light Soon there'll be joy and happiness And your little world will be bright[/i] Know the song? Was used in a Disney movie. :lol: I really don't know why our teachers picked that song. In [b]high school[/b], it's called "[b]Graduation Day[/b]". This was way better, though the melody was really boring! [i]Knowing we'll never walk alone. When the ivy walls are far behind, No matter where our paths may wind, We'll remember always Graduation Day.[/i] In [b]college[/b], I don't know.. :lol: I have no idea what that song was. I didn't care.

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-12 18:30:06)

emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the song* was that an original composition of your batch? did it ever made you cry? either sung in the graduation proper or even practiced.. upto now, whenever you hear it, does it bring back memories? ever caught yourself teary-eyed when the song plays? Share![/b][/quote] uhuh.. "wonderful journey" -- twas during grade six.. =( and yep, whenever I hear that song, it makes me cry... I miss my classmates! I miss the old them.. :( yeah, sang that.. =[
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

High school grad song: next in line - after image hah! dunno why.. but we like it as our farewell song =)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our graduation song is THERE YOU'LL BE by FAITH HILL...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I was in sixth grade, our graduation song was [b]A moment like this [/b] A moment like this, some people wait for a lifetime. A moment like this, some people search forever. For that one special gift (they change it to gift - kiss) :wasted: :retard:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ours was the [b]Graduation Song (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C[/b] i wanna cry... :crybaby:
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grade six--journey by lea salongga
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[i]Noon at Ngaun [/i][Filipino Song meaning "The Past and the Present"] [i]Kay ganda ng magbaliktanaw sa nagdaan Ang pinagsamahan nating nagtagal Kay ganda ng managinip pa ng kailanman Ang pangarap ng pusong nagmamahal Ang lahat ay kay ganda, habang tayo'y magkasama Ang pinapangarap natin sa tuwina.. Kay ganda ng ating kahapon para bang kailan lamang Kay ganda pa rin sa paglaon Bukas man ay di hadlang Simulan natin ngayon, panahon ng pagkakataon tagumpay natin sa marami pang taon pagsasamang kay ganda noon at ngaun...[/i] - i don't know who's the singer but it sounds so sad because it potraits the past you've been through... it also tells you about friendship... very nice song!! [sniff*] and we also sang the "Glowing inside" song! wakekekek!!! and when i was in grade six, we sang "i Can - regine, donna, mikee"

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-04-29 10:35:05)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PREP: if we hold on together. incoming gr.6: reach for the stars or friends forever. [vitamin C] huhu. that song makes me cry. :crybaby:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i was still elementary. our graduation song were 2 songs combined... > [b]i believe i can fly and impossible dream[/b]... in high school, our graduation song was, [b]For Just A Little While[/b]... but sad to say, we didn't sang this song because we lack of time... :crybaby:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][u]pre-school[/u][/b] [i]--if we hold on together[/i] dont know who is the singer [b][u]sixth grade[/u][/b] [i]--in my life [/i]sang by the beatles i missed my friends a lot...
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]i forgot our graduation song...but if i can hear the song maybe i can remember the title.. :D [/color]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wen i graduated pre-school we sang th greatest love of all-whitney houston, then wen i graduated grade six we sang rainbow by southborder and this is the moment by erik santos[/b]
Nowi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]At the Beginning[/b] Graduation Video uploaded in youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ufvOL9IdvE Lyrics: We were strangers Starting out on a journey Never dreaming What we'd have to go through Now here we are And I'm suddenly standing At the beginning with you No one told me I was going to find you Unexpected What you did to my heart When I lost hope You were there to remind me This is the start Life is a road And I want to keep going Love is a river I wanna keep flowing Life is a road Now and forever Wonderful journey I'll be there When the world stops turning I'll be there When the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you We were strangers On a crazy adventure Never dreaming How our dreams would come true Now here we stand Unafraid of the future At the beginning with you Life is a road And I want to keep going Love is a river I wanna keep flowing Life is a road Now and forever Wonderful journey I'll be there When the world stops turning I'll be there When the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you I knew there was somebody somewhere Like me alone in the dark Now I know my dream will live on I've been waiting so long Nothing's gonna tear us apart Life is a road And I want to keep going Love is a river I wanna keep flowing Life is a road Now and forever Wonderful journey I'll be there When the world stops turning I'll be there When the storm is through In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you Life is a road and I wanna keep going Love is a river I wanna keep going on.... Starting out on a journey Life is a road and I wanna going Love is river I wanna keep flowing In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you. kind of a love song :D
aubrey011
» n00b
1969-12-31

i haven't graduate
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

When i graduated from gradeschool. we sang remember me this way & Farewell.. :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]our teachers said that our grad. song will be " Reach For The Stars ". I don't know if u guys know this but here's the lyrics: When the world leaves you feeling blue You can count on me I will be there for you When it seems, all you hopes and dreams Are a million miles away I will reassure you. We got to all stick together Good friends there for each other Never ever forget that I got you and you got me So, Reach for the stars Climb every mountain higher Reach for the stars Follow your heart's desire Reach for the stars And when that rainbow's shining over you That's when your dreams will all come true There's a place waiting just for you (Just for you) It's a special place Where your dreams all come true Fly away (Fly away) Swim the ocean blue (Swim the ocean blue) Drive that open road Leave the past behind you Don't stop Gotta keep moving Your hopes gotta keep buildin' Never ever forget that I got you and you got me So, Reach for the stars Climb every mountain higher Reach for the stars Follow your heart's desire Reach for the stars And when that rainbow's shining over you That's when your dreams will all come true Don't believe in all that you've been told The sky's the limit You can reach your goal No one knows just what the future holds There ain't nothin' you can't beat There's the whole world at your feet I said reach Climb every mountain (reach) Reach for the moon (reach) Follow that rainbow And your dreams will all come true So, Reach for the stars Climb every mountain higher Reach for the stars Follow your heart's desire Reach for the stars And when that rainbow's shining over you That's when your dreams will all come true So, Reach for the stars Climb every mountain higher Reach for the stars Follow your heart's desire Reach for the stars And when that rainbow's shining over you That's when your dreams will all come true So, Reach for the stars Climb every mountain higher... there.. :D[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Arggg I can't remember even a single part of lyrics. All I know is all about christian songs ;)
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

salamat by yeng.... farewell......
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 12 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy