• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

pray for me-grad song(batch'08)
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

the title of our graduation song is "picturEs",, who do you think is the composer of that song??? :) I compose that song, with the help of my friend joe..
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a day on the rainbow and salamat...
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grade 6.. Half the world is sleeping Half the world's awake Half can hear their hearts beat Half just hear them break I am but a trav'ler Been most everywhere Ask me what you want to know Chorus: What a journey it has been And the end is not in sight But the stars are out tonight And they're bound to guide my way When they're shining on my life I can see your better day I won't let the darkness in What a journey it has been I have been to sorrow I have been to bliss Where i'll be tomorrow I can only guess Through the darkest desert Through the deepest snow Foward, always foward i go (repeat chorus) Bridge: Foward, always foward Onward, always up Catching every drop of hope In my empty cup (repeat chorus) What a journey it has been
zaldy712
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's [i]farewell[/i], all graduates even the last batch sing this song. It's not the [i]farewell[/i] all of us now, i think it's an original.
LykZZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :arrow: Pre-School: I know the title of that song is "One Step At A Time", not so sure about that. :arrow: Grade School: "The Time Has Come" (Pikachu's goodbye) awww that song is so cute... Yup, our grad song made me cry (actually not only me, but our whole batch) coz many of us would transfer schools (like me) aww I miss them so much... :crybaby: ______________________________[/align][/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I was in Grade six, we sang [b]A moment like this[/b]. And last march we sang [b]Carry the light.[/b]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pre school-cant remember elementary- [b]next in line graduation(friends forever) thank's to you[/b]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Breakaway!! [/b] capping ang graduation song..,
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hhnmm., graduation song?!., it was composed by the fourth yr. when i'm graduating in elementary!. hehe. that's a very beautiful song!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ajaaja wer d same cuz wer clasmate. =D it was composed by 4th yr studentz. the title is [b]this day[/b] i think.
mariejoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

wOohOo...! journey by lea salonga ung grad song namin.... weheehee... as I'm singing that song,I am remembering the good and also the bad moments that I had encountered at my Elementary days... hhaaayyyssss...miss nah my classmates sOo much nah! ~mariejoe~

Last edited by mariejoe (2008-06-14 08:01:35)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Go the Distance - Michael Bolton
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Preschool: Farewell .. Grade school: Dunno. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

party like a rock star ~by~ shop boyz
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the song* was that an original composition of your batch? did it ever made you cry? either sung in the graduation proper or even practiced.. upto now, whenever you hear it, does it bring back memories? ever caught yourself teary-eyed when the song plays? Share![/quote] i dunno about kindergarten graduation song. and id rather forget our grad song during HS.it sucks. however, i lyk the song that we had during Grade school grad... [b]"POWER OF A DREAM"...[/b] really nice. hahahahaha.
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we sang Journey by Lea Salonga;; and Glowing Inside by Nikki Gil. and there's this one song that i forgot,,. about candles i thinnkk,.. these songs made me cryy..[/b]
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yesterday's dream.. that was our graduation song..
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont know, maybe nothing.. i just remember we sang [b]glowing inside[/b] by [i]nikki gil[/i]..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

written in the sand ... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:44

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy