• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 112345677

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

kitty-katz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Our Graduation Was "Friends Forever by Vitamin C"
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

[I just graduated this March 15, 2008] Our songs were: [b]I May Never Pass This Way Again[/b], [b]Special Memory[/b] and [b]Go the Distance[/b] :D I'll only post I May Never Pass This Way Again's lyrics, since I still know it. :D [i]I give my hands to those who cannot see The sunlight and the pouring rain I'll sing my song To cheer the weary along For I may never pass this way again I'll share my faith With every troubled heart For I may not have lived in vain I'll give my hands I'll sing my song I'll share my faith because I know... That the time has come To fulfill each vow For I may never pass this way again[/i] [Repeat!]

Last edited by mehm29 (2008-05-17 08:24:22)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we composed it:] i cant really be specific since we had 4 different groups. :D but anyways ill post ours though:] [i] VERSE 1: reminscing the days when you were beside me... thinking of the crazy things that we used to talk about our lives has change for the better... i hope we'll stay the same, best of friends forever... REFRAIN: but now we're going seperate ways... but now we're going seperate ways... CHORUS: cherish our memories thinking of you and me please help me find a way back to you hold on my hand so tight it makes me feel so right please help me find a way back to you... now we're going seperate ways but now we're going seperate ways. VERSE 2: its an empty day. like an empty cup of coffee. you've completed my life & you made me oh so happy. please tell me why does this have to end its such a hurry... REPEAT REFRAIN REPEAT CHORUS but now we're going seperate ways.... seperate ways... =)[/i] uhmm. sorry if the phrase SEPERATE WAYS keeps repeating. XD it kinda annoys me too :lol:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HS- goodbye dear holy cross, :crybaby: I forgot the lyrics. Toink! hhihihihi
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

GS- Through Christ through mary to mother to the son Christ may Vary but heaven must be one Point the right way (i forgot and my lyrics is 100% sure) :D HS- goodbye dear holy cross, :crybaby: I forgot the lyrics. Toink! hhihihihi
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz]Our Graduation Was "Friends Forever by Vitamin C"[/quote] That song is great. It lets our tears drop. =D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

me?? power of your love by Don Moen....
[25.mCr.13]
» n00b
1969-12-31

our graduation song when i was in grade 6 was: Glowing Inside by Nikki Gil i remember that i was one of the ones who taught the action of that song to the whole grade 6 students in our school..here's the lyrics: happy, to let you know i love you so, its true happy, that i have you you make me glow i want as bright as you chorus: i thank you for the glow i thank you for the joy thank you for the love you gave to me i'm glowing, glowing inside with your love shining through thank you for everything you do i'm glowing inside because of you............. remember, my growing years they fill with joy because your there for me you cast my fears away you wipe those tears you gave me strength each day ......... (repeat chorus) who knows for what tomorrow brings my glowing wings you make me fly..... i reach and i touch the sky because of you i'll sore up high..... so i am....... (repeat chorus2x)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at the beggining by:richard marx nd donna lewis!:D waahh!,,...
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]nah! i hate i graduation songs! :eh:[/i][/align]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Farewell We used to be frightened and scared to try Of things we don't really understand why We laugh for a moment and start to cry We were crazy Now that the end is already here We reminisce 'bout old yells and cheers Even if our last hurrahs were never clear Farewell to you my friends We'll see each other again Don't cry 'cause it's not the end of everything I may be miles away But here is where my heart will stay With you, my friends with you Yesterday's a treasure, today is here Tomorrows' on its way, the sky is clear Thank you for the mem'ries of all the laughters and tears And not to mention our doubts and our fears The hypertension we gave to our peers It's really funny to look back after all of these years Farewell to you my friends We'll see each other again Don't cry 'cause it's not the end of everything I may be miles away But here is where my heart will stay With you, my friends with you Farewell to you my friends We'll see each other again Don't cry 'cause it's not the end of everything I may be miles away But here is where my heart will stay With you, my friends with you With you, my friends with only you that made my best best friend cry.... :cry: i miss her.... :crybaby:
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me too friends forever by vitamin C i just graduated this last march i miss my frends :crybaby:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pre-school: Reach Elementary: Journey --- I miss my classmates.! :crybaby:
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i've graduated in elem. our graduation song was.. hawak kamay by yeng.. nyahahaha!!!..
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. grade 6.. the was [b]THANK U[/b] here it goes.. thank u 4 playing our music.. thank u 4 singing our song... thank u 4 sparing a moment coz with u we feel we really belong.. .... high school grad song was.. [b]WRITTEN in the SAND[/b] by sugar pops/ regine velasques... You hold within your hands The future of our lives The light that takes you there beyond the bend It's written in the sand, where the past had all began The tomorrow is here within your hand The love that's in your heart As child of God and Man Will burn and light your way until the end It's written in the sand, where the past had all began The tomorrow is here within your hand You must hold on and dream of a place that is safe and peacefull and free Through a thousand years and more let it be A bright new world that shine, with love for humanity A world that's home for you and me You hold within your hands The future of our lives The light that takes you there beyond the bend It's written in the sand, where the past had all began The tomorrow is here within your hand You must hold on and dream of a place that is safe and peacefull and free Through a thousand years and more let it be A bright new world that shine, with love for humanity A world that's still for you and me Nations rise up and cheer We are bound by what we give to one another Reaching out too far and near In a world of love that brings us all together here This great new year You hold within your hands The future of our lives The light that takes you there beyond the bend It's written in the sand, where the past had all began The tomorrow is here within your hand You must hold on and dream of a place that is safe and peacefull and free Through a thousand years and more let it be A bright new world that shine, with love for humanity A world that's home for you A world that's home for you A world that's home for you and me yeah.. and me.....
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

a day on the rainbow and salamat..
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol: our grad song just suxz. haihihihihi :wasted::wasted::wasted:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grade school -- i am your angel high school -- Thank You ( original composition made for our batch ) Thank you for playing my music Thank you for singing my song Thank you for sparing a moment 'Cause with you I feel I really belong Thank you for keeping me company Thank you for being my friend And if our path shall cross somehow, somewhere I'd like to sing this song again.. college -- Across the Miles ( original composition made by our batch mate ) Across the miles Across the seas Traveling fast apart from me Within the hours and in the days We say goodbye to you my friend Make me remember That friendship is the meaning of our lives Towards the future We will make it through You and I.. i really did sing wholeheartedly all my graduation songs.. because for me it's one of the fruits of my labor.. it's my constant reminder of the experiences i had with my batch mates, whether good or bad.. and most especially the hardships that my parents went through to be able to send me to school.. it always left me teary-eyed without even noticing it.
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was grade-6 is the journey.,,!! by: lea salonga..,!! hihihi
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your guardian angel
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:57

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy