• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

i juz graduated.. and our grad song is I BELIEVE..
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Invocation song: FOREVER Graduation song: GO THE DISTANCE Farewell song: REMEMBER ME THIS WAY :crybaby:

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-19 03:39:19)

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

our grad song is: :arrow: [b]High[/b]
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our graduation song when we graduated highschool was farewell! yah, it makes me think of my highschool days when i'm hearing that song.. tears tears :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we didnt have any grad song... ahehe well i do have for our block section and my classmates.. its graduation by vitamin c and thanks to you and count on by whitney houston :)
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the song is Go the Distance Wind beneath my wings :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. way back in preschool.. all i can remember is.. [i] the milky way.. above the heaven is twinkling just for you and mr. moon he came by to say goodnyt to you. your a sleeping child. the world so high but you build your own paradise that's 1 reason why ill cover you sleeping child..[/i] haha.. and then in grade 6.. a moment like this, through the years,, i will be here... waa.. i remember archi!! (my section in grade 6)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Grad song? The Journey - [i]Lea Salonga[/i] Half the world is sleeping Half the world's awake Half can hear their hearts beat Half just hear them break I am but a traveler In most every way Ask me what you want to know *Chorus* What a journey it has been And the end is not in sight But the stars are out tonight And they're bound to guide my way When they're shining on my life I can see a better day I won't let the darkness in What a journey it has been I have been to sorrow I have been to bliss Where I'll be tomorrow I can only guess Through the darkest desert Through the deepest snow Forward, always forward I go *Chorus* Forward always forward Onward always up Catching every drop of hope In my empty cup *Chorus* What a journey it has been :(
twilight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ELEMENTARY?[/b] Magsimula ka. it was Dep-Ed mandated for Public Schools. [quote]Iisa lang ang buhay mo, kumilos ka. gamitin mo..[/quote] something like that. we also had IGNITION as the Batch Night song. yes, the remix one. [b]HIGHSCHOOL[/b] I just graduated from Immaculate Conception Cathedral School our graduation song was [b][quote]Do I Make You Proud[/quote] [/b] [quote][i][b]This is what we dream about.. But the only question to me now.. Is do I make you proud?[/b][/i][/quote] i didn't cried. i smiled and stand proud. i know we wouldn't.. we couldn't forget about the memories.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Our grad song (grade school) was [b]At the Beginning[/b].. Lotsa people cried, LOL..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh yeah Just graduated this March ((: And so it is I said REACH! lol
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I MISS MY CLASSMATES WHEN I SAW THIS WHEN WE GRADUATED LAST MARCH WE SANG THE POWER OF LOVE BUT ITS KINDA BORING :D AND I REQUESTED CAN U MAKE IT SOULJA BOI,LOL,HAHAHAHHA
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At the beginning by Donna Lewis & Richard Marx
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elementary - farewell to you my friend :gift:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elementary- born for you :(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6th grade graduation is "when you believe" by Mariah Carey I hated that song because thats a girly song thats all I can remember. &&I think the song "farewell" is included too.
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

When I was in grade6 , our graduation song is glowing inside.:lol: its kinda weird right? but we really enjoy our graduation. :)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I forgot my preschool graduation song but what I remember is that it had something to do with dreams and it was really nice. When I graduated from 6th grade we sang Like An Eagle it was really high pitched and crappy so I hated it. :disgust:[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Jouney - Lea Salonga Grade 6 graduation.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

our elementary graduation songs: 'you raise me up. and.. ' this is the moment. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:34

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy