• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

[b][color=skyblue]we sang lots of songs... Journey, Farewell and errr...i forgot the other one.. but the song i cried was Journey by Lea Salonga[/color][/b]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

[align=center][b]Elementary Graduation -Thats What Friends are for :D -One Friend[/b][/align]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

our graduation song is: "pray for me" but i really would love "vit.c" heheh
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]elem :arrow: i forgot! =| h.s :arrow: journey & farewell[/b] __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I 4got d titles, lolz. =D [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

our HS grad songs were light and shade- fra lippo lippi and graduation song by vit. C..
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Graduation Song (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C Mah Fave
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Dhezziie]Graduation Song (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C Mah Fave[/quote] mine too... hihi...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:50

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy