• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

-_i.Luv.MyseLF_-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Friends Forever :d
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

gr6 :arrow: farewell. i lyk this part.. " We use to be frightened and scared to try to the things we dont really understand why. we laughed for the moments and start to cry we were crazy.." its cool :cool: it made me cry :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks to you[/b] - Highschool..;]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Journey & A Special Memory by Lea Salonga[/b].. i didn't play that song anymore but whenever i hear it accidentally i stop and wanna cry..=( i miss our memories together...our kulitan mode.. :cry:

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-07-05 14:49:12)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in elem~i forgot it..duh!"farewell 2 u my friend"^^ Hs: [i]road of our lives watever u do, i'll walk w/ u.. hoping dat ur evry dream will cum true anytime, anywhere, i'll always b der wishing u love & happiness, bcoz i care[/i] ~yhup..it always made me cry..i miss my highschool lyf..:cry:..i even wish dat i cud turn back d tym..:doubt:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Our GRADUATION song at SNA is GO THE DISTANCE!. i love that song!. :D :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.................................. never knew ..........................................
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

way back in highschool.. we are always obliged to compose our original graduation song. and the title was... your heart is my own =) :thumbsup:
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

................................. never knew ........................................................
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa i forgot my elementary grad song but i think sarah geronimo sang it hehe
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Our Graduation Song During we Graduated in Elementary was[/b] [b]Like an Eagle[/b]][/align] [align=center]][i]Like an Eagle I will soar above the clouds....(hehehehe)[/i][/align]
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

In Elementary, it's [i]Like An Eagle[/i] It goes like this: [i]Now is the time, To follow the wind To walk alone, And a star will show the way Above the clouds, Beyond the sea And now is the time, And now and farewell And as we part, You taught me well You gave me strength, You showed the way I'll not forget you Like an eagle I will soar above the clouds I will spread my wings and fly into the sun Like an eagle I will race above the stars I will fly to places yet unseen Go beyond my wildest dreams Know that you are watching over me And all alone, I will follow the stars above As my guide, As my guide I trust in you, To show the way to me Beyond the sea And now is the time, And now and farewell And as we part, You taught me well You gave me strength, You showed the way I'll not forget you Like an eagle I will race above the stars I will spread my wings and fly into the sun Like an eagle I will race above the stars I will fly to places yet unseen Go beyond my wildest dreams Know that you are watching over me Alone, I can fly with the eagle to the mountain high Race with the eagle so far beyond my dreams Like an eagle I will fly Like an eagle I will race above the stars I will spread my wings and fly into the sun Like an eagle I will soar above the clouds I will fly to places yet unseen Go beyond my wildest dreams Know that you are watching over me Like and eagle I will race above the stars Like an eagle I will fly Like an eagle I will fly I'm gonna fly the highest mountain (Fly) Fly above the clouds Like an eagle I will fly[/i] it's very touching.. :cry:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is.dz is d lyrics eh,.forgot d title.. [quote]busy days we have spent our crayon and pencils drawing objects counting numbers learning abc's[/quote] dats only.!
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

our graduation song was [b]Journey[/b] ^^.. _________ [spoiler][img]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/marimbagirlproductions/banner/death.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elementary grad song was [b]'In The Eyes Of A Child'[/b]
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm . if yerr a college student , FRIENDS FOREVER is better :] try to listen .. friends forever - vitamin c
kyee
» n00b
1969-12-31

The title of our grad song is [b]My Tribute[/b] And it goes like this: [i]How can I say thanks For the things you have done for me Things so undeserved Yet you gave to prove your love for me The voices of a million angels Could not express my gratitude All that I am and ever hope to be I owe it all to thee To God be the glory (Yes to God, be the Glory) To God be the glory For the things He has done With his blood He has save me With his power He has raised me To God be the glory for the things He has done Just let me live my life Let it be pleasing Lord to thee And if i gain, any praise Let it go to Calvary. [/i] There. Its very inspirational. I miss that year. :)
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

our graduation song when i was in grade 6 and 4th yr highscool is [b]farewell[/b]and [b] a friend[/b]:P
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the previous one was [b]Graduation Day[/b] by [u]Head Automatica[/u] :D :thumbsup:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]graduation song:[/b] Hands 2 heaven by Christian Bautista
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:31

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy