• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

[b]toinkz..me?? in preschool the title is Graduation day a teacher in our school composed it...in elementary its i believe i can fly erik santos' version..[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

i think that was[b] Like an Eagle.[/b] :eh:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-26 11:25:45)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dont Remmbr Much! just this last line! [b]Western Mindanao State Univeristy Graduation Song[/b] [i]Today Our Hands Of time Paint Glory As Gladness Feels Our Graduation Day Dear Western Mindanao State Univeristy We Thank You and Keep You in our Heats to stay![/i]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hhmmm, ours is [b]memories[/b] :exclaim: we ourselves are the ones who composed it! :eh:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

grad song??!! when im in the elem.. [b]"YESTERDAYS DREAM"[/b] well of course, currently studying in H.S... -i forgot our grad song in prep..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

breakaway - kelly clarkson and fill the world with love - i dont know
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me this is one of the best graduation song [url]http://miie88.imeem.com/music/w1FDIQEe/vitamin_c_friends_forevergraduate/[/url] [quote]FRIENDS FOREVER.. by Vitamin C =) And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 I keep thinking times will never change Keep on thinking things will always be the same But when we leave this year we won't be coming back No more hanging out cause we're on a different track And if you got something that you need to say You better say it right now cause you don't have another day Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down These memories are playing like a film without sound And I keep thinking of that night in June I didn't know much of love But it came too soon And there was me and you And then we got real blue Stay at home talking on the telephone We would get so excited and we'd get so scared Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair And this is how it feels Chorus As we go on We remember All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come Whatever We will still be Friends Forever So if we get the big jobs And we make the big money When we look back now Will our jokes still be funny? Will we still remember everything we learned in school? Still be trying to break every single rule Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man? Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye Keep on thinking it's a time to fly And this is how it feels [Repeat chorus] La, la, la, la: Yeah, yeah, yeah La, la, la, la: We will still be friends forever Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow? I guess I thought that this would never end And suddenly it's like we're women and men Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round? Will these memories fade when I leave this town I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye Keep on thinking it's a time to fly [Repeat chorus (3x)[/quote]

Last edited by ~jps~ (2007-10-14 20:19:02)

'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]In elementary our grad song was Remember me This way and Special memory. ^^[/b]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]Journey- Lea Salonga :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we dont have a graduation song.. i dont know.. but i think our graudation song was our school hymn... waaaaahhhhh we sing to you FCIC our alma mater dear you thought us all to love all men in Franciscan brotherhood.....
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] grade school - at the beginning high school - thanks to you college - [none yet] [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]when i graduated in 6th grade.. Journey - Lea Salonga..[/b][/color]
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we sang Chicosci Vampire social Club [the graduation-Acoustic one] and also glowing inside by nikki gil ^^, yea it's amazing.
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nung grade 6.. [i]"If we hold on together"[/i] wAhaha.. naalala ko ung teacher nming naka2inis.. haha.. =D
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Graduation Song (Friends Forever) i love the song... :)
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate graduation songs its olweysz makes me cry .. huhuhuhuh anyway .. my fav grad. song are .. remember me this way farewell thanks 2 u glowing inside .. :cry:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its "next in line".. [i] so we sing this song, to all of my friends, 'coz these are the questions we got to face, and in this cycle that we call life, we are the ones who are next in line.. we are next in line.. and we gotta work, we gotta feel, lets open our eyes and do what ever it takes.. [/i] ..thats all i remember.. we sang that in our grade 6 graduation.. ..it makes me remind of my classmates.. :crybaby: ..i miss them..
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wes sang Like an eagle on my high school year. such a perfect song for graduation.
jovz0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

my way ok then har hr har
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Our Hs graduation song is "tagumpay" im not sure...about the title dis is the line.. "sama sama nating abutin pinaka matayog na bituin" its kinda sad song.. tears.. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]For those who graduated: *uh of course i know all of you graduated from pre-school, elementary.. etc,,* what was your graduation song? *if you cant remember the title give us a line in the

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:37

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy