• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

.kashi.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

[color=deepink]i think they would have a warning!!! :eh: [/color]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Kill them :evil: :thumbsdown:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]intelligent people are curious. curious people read and follow the rules. those who don't read and follow the rules spam. those who spam are spammers. therefore, spammers are not intelligent. forgive thy spammers soul. do not kill them. everyone deserves a second chance. if they persist..just curse them. better yet block them until they increase their intelligence. :)[/quote] :lol: They should be banned forever. =D :thumbsdown:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they should be banned forever and ever..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Simply delete their accounts =)
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]they should banned foreva[/b]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they should be skinned alive! =D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

They should be offered some last meals by Xave or some other mod. But if they don't like the food, a priest or Shirow will come in and say a few words. And if that don't work, then someone will come in and knock them out. While they are sleeping, our scientist Ezil2007, will make some clones of the spammer =) Then all the clones should be killed, grinded, and packaged into small aluminum cans of SPAM! And then finally, we stop talking to them :D :thumbsup: so that Ephe can ban them =D wahehehe This is my metaphorical answer :lol: bt only 10% of it will make sense :P
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Patience... Warn them first... =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

agree. .warn them first. . :) peace!! :penguin:
badchitta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Let them do what ever they want...... their is many kind of spam like posting non-sense topic just to have more post but not in the way of posting many post(for them let them do whatever they want) but for those who spam consecutively like posting more than 2 pages consecutively(warnning them and banned them) (just an opinion) :cool:

Last edited by badchitta (2008-01-20 22:25:57)

musik4life
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I think warn them first,then ban them,if they don't stop,KILL them!![/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lolx. .kill? =D warn them first. .then banned if they still spam. .tsk. .tsk. .it's not hard to follow rules if they really knw it. .so noobs,read rules. . :thumbsup:
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Torture them wowowee acoustic version =) :thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]They shouldn't be killed. You should just give them warnings or better yet, ban them.[/quote] ^i agree with you sis..anyway,i haven't spammed.. :paranoid: or is it?haha.really,i haven't spammed.. is this phrase considered a spam?:"[i]thanks for sharing[/i]"...well if it is not,then i haven't spammed...i can assure you. :o haha...be scared..j.k
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

spammers should give a warning.. dont kill them., they are just a human being
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they should be banned... :ninja:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think they should be banned forever... nye for those hu answered [b]they must be killed[/b] .. y shud u waste ur time killing a [i]nonsense[/i] person? tsk tsk....
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

*yey, im miss spammer in FTI :lol: * * spamm in right section i mean :P * [spoiler] have u even hear spammer can spam in right section =D [/spoiler] i mean, better first, [b]give them warning[/b],2 oe 3 times is enough. but if its not give effect, cursed ;):thumbsup: after was curse, and they still spamm, banned!! kill them =D *omg, just kiddin :eh: dont hate me spammers!! *
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08][quote=cutiegal]They shouldn't be killed. You should just give them warnings or better yet, ban them.[/quote] ^i agree with you sis..anyway,i haven't spammed.. :paranoid: or is it?haha.really,i haven't spammed.. is this phrase considered a spam?:"[i]thanks for sharing[/i]"...well if it is not,then i haven't spammed...i can assure you. :o haha...be scared..j.k[/quote] Maybe you should read this: http://theftalk.com/t3652-Rules-Tricks-Tutorials-Revised.-%22Spammers%22.html Does that answer your question?

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-18 19:09:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy