• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

dollface02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

What should happen to spammers ? hmmm.. i'd say they shall die, die, die ! :lol: haha. just kidding.. --maybe a ban or curse or something like that will do. =)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Just give them a warning.. i saw some friendstertalk members not warning the spammer.. isn't right?? haiii..
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give them a warning then banned them 4ever .. wahahaha :eh: _edited_ then kill them.. =D

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-06-04 12:43:13)

ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

KILLED! Hahaha, Especially that ola maria. Hahahaha.
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

killed men do u have a heart??? :wasted:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okay?!?! killed lol!? i say warn.. but if they still spam after the warning.. then they should be banned... because.. some spams are not intentionally.. figure out for yourself. lol. hehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i say they should be given a warning, and then if they remain persistent in their spamming ways, then they should be banned forever killing them? lol, that's a bit harsh, don't ya think? :lol:
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

U can Cursed Or banned Patricia isobel pinky_girl_patricia in first when shes newbie she really spam even now.. she spamming by [i]giving -repu in a spam reason[/i] --------------------------------- SPammers Should [b]DIE[/b] [i]except patricia [i] she should be Kicked[/i]

Last edited by cute_maxene (2008-06-22 21:12:04)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Spammers Must be warned First.. Then they should be cursed..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

better give them a warning and if they are seen doing it again for the 2nd time.. start to threatened them!:eh: and on the third time.. it's time to kill 'em!:evil:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they should be warned first, but if they won't listen.. kill 'em. =D jus kiddin'
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]If spammer exist consult your moderator.[/quote] [b]Nice Kuya Ephe.. BTW,kuya Ephe is correct![/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If I'll spam, will you kill me? I want some fight.. PM me and I'll spam, then I'll give you my full address so that we can fight.. ahahahaha... hmm.. @ topic - Give them a warning..
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just give them a warning..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They should be killed GAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! XD Kill all leave none!!11
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It depends if they've done it more than twice/thrice. I think sometimes people don't know they're spamming :lol: it's silly but it's true. So those who abuse the threads should be banned!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/575/575280tvjrzkx7ho.gif[/img][color=red]They should be banned for ever[/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Give dem 1st a warning. :) [/b]
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] at first just give them a warning .. but if they dis obey banned them ..[/b][/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for newbies- give them a warning for the first time..if they continued it,, ban them LOL for the ranks higher than that -they should be [u]killed[/u] (aww) :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy