• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in this world.Anyway,just vote what you think should happen. :wasted: [quote][i]Spammers,READ THE RULES: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/i][/quote] Have a good day...
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

They shouldn't be killed. You should just give them warnings or better yet, ban them.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

They should be [b]KILLED!!! ANNIHILATED!!! ERADICATED!!! TO THIS WORLD exile them or vanquish[/b] i have enough of them well i have an example of that person who try to spam in a topic but unfortunately he receives the effect of his action well all i can say i [b]OWNED[/b] him alot =D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url=www.killallspammers.com/][img]http://www.killallspammers.com/tshirt_back_graphic.jpg[/img][/url]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no they shouldnt be killed =| as if you haven't spammed before? oh common, every member here had done that for sure :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink]If you're a spammer and someone says that you should be killed are you happy with that? thou shall not give negative comments about spammers even you i know you spam before we are not perfect..And why this is in poll?[/color]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10][color=pink]If you're a spammer and someone says that you should be killed are you happy with that? thou shall not give negative comments about spammers even you i know you spam before we are not perfect..And why this is in poll?[/color][/quote] Im not a spammer and as I can see in the votes,they should be killed.It's my opinion that they should be killed and you shouldn't worry about that unless you're a spammer.... :disgust: [b]I THINK[/b] spammers should be killed because they don't follow the rules,they don't care about our tweaks to beautify our profile,they just want to advertise,they don't appreciate our hard work,and they just want to mess with the site.I appreciate your opinions and that's why I created this topic.And anyways,did you really believe we would kill them? :lol:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: =D , yes KILL SPAMMER! they are nothing but annoyances specially those spammer who rip layout designs and become a proud ripper. :evil:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmn.. to the spammers, they shud be warned.. f deyr still doing it, cursed dem.. den alater on ban dem if dey wont change.. well.. speaking of spam.. i thnk regional boards has lots of it.. but not that really obvuse.. :rolleyes:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

intelligent people are curious. curious people read and follow the rules. those who don't read and follow the rules spam. those who spam are spammers. therefore, spammers are not intelligent. forgive thy spammers soul. do not kill them. everyone deserves a second chance. if they persist..just curse them. better yet block them until they increase their intelligence. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If there's a saying... If symptoms persist consult your doctor... For us... If spammer exist consult your moderator. =)
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]ban 4ever! =D [/color][/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i think they should be warned first.. some may not be aware that they've done something that violates the rules.. tell them that they should read the rules first before posting and what would be the consequences if they do that again.. then, if they continue to spam.. just simply curse them.. they deserve to have a second chance, you know.. but if they still didn't stop in spamming, then ban them.. :) [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] .spammers should be [i]warned[/i] first... .give them a second chance... .then if they spam again and again they should be [b]banned[/b] =D .. .if they never stop on spamming they should be killed.. ;) --peace--[/color]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

last option (They should be killed)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Gunned down on Luneta Park
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they should be warned
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Gunned down on Luneta Park[/quote] now that would be nice after killing them its better to throw their corpses on the dessert :lol: for the epic win
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Spammers are totally freaks... Just don't be one of them... i think that they are all should be banned for entire ever...
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]banned 4ever! :evil: gotta go.. :penguin: [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:04

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy