• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

just kill them why?? if you warned them they will ignore it and if you banned them they will make another account and go for another spam just [s]slit their[/s] throat as simple as that hahha nah im just kidding :lol: [spoiler]lol try to spam and ill [s][b]obliterate[/b][/s] you :lol: [/spoiler]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

[quote=Shirow Masamune]just kill them why?? if you warned them they will ignore it and if you banned them they will make another account and go for another spam just [s]slit their[/s] throat as simple as that hahha nah im just kidding :lol: [spoiler]lol try to spam and ill [s][b]obliterate[/b][/s] you :lol: [/spoiler][/quote] I agree with ya bro.They won't listen.You have a good point.I hope peepz will understand why I started this thread.EPIC WIN.=D=D

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-03-14 23:40:39)

campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we warned them if they dont listen [b]banned the or kill them[/b]:evil:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]They should be [b]KILLED!!! ANNIHILATED!!! ERADICATED!!! TO THIS WORLD exile them or vanquish[/b][/quote] I 2nd d motion.. hahaha
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah u have a point der mr. shirow..,i 3rd d motion!! they should be killed!!!=D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

killed the spammer... :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just killed them. Why? I'm tired giving warning for some members who do the spam. Even they're direspect us. :lol: Just like Shirow said, "If we give warning, they will ignore it. If we banned/cursed them, they will create nu acc." [spoiler] Of course. Not killing them in real world. :lol: [/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]They should be offered some last meals by Xave or some other mod. But if they don't like the food, a priest or Shirow will come in and say a few words. And if that don't work, then someone will come in and knock them out. While they are sleeping, our scientist Ezil2007, will make some clones of the spammer =) Then all the clones should be killed, grinded, and packaged into small aluminum cans of SPAM! And then finally, we stop talking to them :D :thumbsup: so that Ephe can ban them =D wahehehe This is my metaphorical answer :lol: bt only 10% of it will make sense :P[/quote] lol i didn't know that shak posted this one hahha lol this makes my day :lol: :thumbsup:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they should be abducted by aliens!! hahaha or banned then killed
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]They should be offered some last meals by Xave or some other mod. But if they don't like the food, a priest or Shirow will come in and say a few words. And if that don't work, then someone will come in and knock them out. While they are sleeping, our scientist Ezil2007, will make some clones of the spammer =) Then all the clones should be killed, grinded, and packaged into small aluminum cans of SPAM! And then finally, we stop talking to them :D :thumbsup: so that Ephe can ban them =D wahehehe This is my metaphorical answer :lol: bt only 10% of it will make sense :P[/quote] Where's my name there? haha.. joke!
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

give them warning ;) i always feel pity to them :P

Last edited by ren.jo (2008-03-15 23:43:05)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^You shouldn't feel pitty to them.:lol: Spammers don't care about what you think of them,so might as well kill them.=D @shak After we put them in aluminum cans of SPAM,we can cook it!And feed it to the chickens.:lol::lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lets just ban them or better, kill them BWAHAHA. [quote]I hate those members who post: THANKS FOR SHARING![/quote] Argh. Dont you have any better comment than that? Sheesh.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ speaking about spam. i see one over me. i know u need our help but what can i do? this is called spamming my dear, don't worry sis, i reported this. shall i kill u now? ahahaha. jokes :P. but please avod spamming sis. @Topic : I'll eat them. thats good. spammers taste good. some of u people wil kill them and i'll eat them =D=D=D i don't care about my diet. so i'l just eat them. alive or not. bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! =D but. who will make the sauce? :(
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahaha!!You are so evil.=D BTW,I'll make your sauce...hot sauce?:lol: @jhunise Such a wrong time and thread to post...Tsk Tsk Tsk...:thumbsdown: BTW,I reported that person...
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

spam deleted......... thanks for the report guys... :thumbsup:=)
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it's not ryt 2 kill them (duh?!) niweiz..they shud be banned.. or gven a warning..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol still there are some having a mercy to those pitiful pathetic existence on the world of intarwebz if you pity them you will be sorry at the end its better to kill them than warning them lol so the others will be afraid to spam =D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My opinion :arrow: [img]http://i8.ahpic.com/cnrvi.gif[/img]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-24 03:57:43)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice image angelalaine...hahahah:lol:=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy