• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

[quote=lilprincess950]What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be killed. They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in this world.Anyway,just vote what you think should happen.[/quote] why? dont kill them, no one has the right ot kill anybody (sorry sis, i'm just uber drunk right now.. but i know i could sill give some opinions to be considered..).. for me, a warning and some explanation of what they did is enough fo that moment. however, if they still continue to do such actions, then it is time to report them to the proper authorities for their necessary action. happy new tear to all! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorru about his post, i am drunk, an old drunk man, please do understand me... i am away from y family for about a year now :crybaby:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

just give them a warning but if theyre not a newbie anymore and theyre abusing go kill them! =D =D :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Give them a warning first.... Hmmm..3 chances maybe.. 1- warning 2- danger!!! 3- BANG! buh-bye =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]Spammers don't know what they are doing. and that's why there is a need for them to seek guidance in the form of WARNING in order for them to not spam again. We should also respect them for they are also members of this community for in the rules exist that thy should respect every member. :] And it''s the moderators Job to send them warning. not kill 'em. Unless, they still don;t learnt their lesson. Then. It's the time to TERMINATE them for good. =) ;)[/quote]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think they should be warned first and if they continue spamming, they should be banned. i'm not into killing people. =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we should give them a warning. me too, you should also give me a warning, cause sometimes em getting spamming!. just lyk the triple dots that em using sometimes in this forum. =)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]They should be warned then If they have their second offense, youknowwhattodo.[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

everyone deserves a second chance right? wahaha. if that chances exceed, banned those spammers. hehe, if one is detected to spamming, s/he should be warned and questioned why he/she is spamming, if he/she is spamming to increase her/his post counts, banned him/her. wahahaa :D just don't kill them, we have no right to kill anybody.
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

give them a chance. dont KILL them..haha. but, i don't get it. how will yeu kill them?.. *peace. giving them a warning is the best idea. nobody's perfect..you should at least consider. :] ^^opinion onlii. *bow
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

everybody can make mistake.. so..[spoiler]should we kill them?=D[/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]Spammers don't know what they are doing. and that's why there is a need for them to seek guidance in the form of WARNING in order for them to not spam again. We should also respect them for they are also members of this community for in the rules exist that thy should respect every member. :] And it''s the moderators Job to send them warning. not kill 'em. Unless, they still don;t learnt their lesson. Then. It's the time to TERMINATE them for good. =) ;)[/quote] gee.. agree with this one.. once is enough... warning should be able to sink in to them.. twice is too much.. still can be given a chance.. but more than that? especially if they are already not newbies.. well then it's time to say bye-bye.. but we can give them a period of time where they can come back.. if they already learned their mistakes.. hahaha.. :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think they should be [b]warned[/b] first. =) maybe they do spam cos of slow internet connection or other. we never know. ;) if they have been warned, but they didn't listen, you can eradicate them from this community. banned. :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Give them a warning, then if they do the bad thang again, then kill! I meant bannnn!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy