• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 112345677

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

^ ^ nice one sis XD i really like it. this must happen.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

They should be kicked out like that Gnome guy on argentina :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ haha good idea sis
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahaha you go girl
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i spam once here.. but one of our modz gave me a warning.. so, i guess give them warning 1st, then let them do whatever they want, then killed them and finnaly, ban them...[/b] hihihihihi... RUN.................................. . .. . . . . . . . :cloud::thunder::penguin:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they should be banned for good... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just give them a warning. =)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Gela5555]Just give them a warning.=)[/quote] i couldn't agree more with u gela...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol spammers don't deserve to be warned they have a commonsense not to do it they know to their selves that spamming is stupid so it means if they know how bad it is they don't need to be notified lol cursing them for good is enough so next time they've learned their lesson and they will now use their rigid commonsense if that won't work then banning them will cut the crap simple as that.. so for those who wants to spam go ahead and i will [s]annihilate[/s] you :D you will face the same fate of those crap fag members here

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-08 14:47:35)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

who the hell are this ashole to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29]who the hell are this ashole to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:[/quote] Hey,if you wanna play this game,I'll play,that's no problem.What do you think?We would really kill them??LOL.That's really funny but I'm not even gonna go there cause you should already know it's a joke.LOL... Just post what you think and Don't take it so serious...god.Shirow will [i]ANNIHILATE[/i] you if you spam and Shirow said it a million times and if you keep on spamming,something very bad will happen.=D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29]who the hell are this ashole to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:[/quote] watch your words im warning you well if you are with them go ahead i won't stop you but keep this in your mind if i caught you spam in any thread/topic i wont hesitate to inflict a curse status on you :D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-08 22:07:26)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bwahahaha...:lol::lol::lol: 17% choose [b]They should be killed[/b] hell yeah,,kill 'em all..=D=D=D=D=D=D
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][quote=jologz29]who the hell are this ashole to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:[/quote] watch your words im warning you well if you are with them go ahead i won't stop you but keep this in your mind if i caught you spam in any thread/topic i wont hesitate to inflict a curse status on you :D[/quote] im not with them. i also hate spammers. go ahead. do what ever u want to do with my status. who cares. :thumbsdown: it only shows ur arrogant act as a moderator, using ur power to take the advantage. ur the one who needs to watch ur language based on ur views on spammers. eg,,, they must be killed they must be inhilarated! whew! ur a moderator so u have to act as a moderator not a moroons. what a game... i can feel it.... :penguin:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hey,,be carefull with your words buddy..:doubt: dont say we're moderator are moroons..:mad: yeah i know u just say to him, but it feels to me. u can PM him for ur harsh words, not to post it here..:wasted: if u pay us to be a mod here,,hell yeah, u can call us a moroon or whatefer u like.:smoke::smoke:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

They should be [b]killed[/b]! =D=D

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-09 01:50:51)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29][quote=Shirow Masamune][quote=jologz29]who the hell are this ashole to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:[/quote] watch your words im warning you well if you are with them go ahead i won't stop you but keep this in your mind if i caught you spam in any thread/topic i wont hesitate to inflict a curse status on you :D[/quote] im not with them. i also hate spammers. go ahead. do what ever u want to do with my status. who cares. :thumbsdown: it only shows ur arrogant act as a moderator, using ur power to take the advantage. ur the one who needs to watch ur language based on ur views on spammers. eg,,, they must be killed they must be inhilarated! whew! ur a moderator so u have to act as a moderator not a moroons. what a game... i can feel it.... :penguin:[/quote] ooh really lol am i using my position as my advantage?? lol think again what are you mumbling about =.= whew whos the arrogant here look at your words on your post... ive just said that if you spam ill give your consequences on it you didn't spam right?? lol so no need for you to rage things up and one thing i am cursing only those who broke and violates the rules i think you've misunderstand what ive said and btw look at the way you post you are posting in such a drastic vulgar and uneasy words don't you think that you are the one who must watch your own attitude and manner..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-09 03:51:39)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29]who the hell are this [b]ashole[/b] to said that spammers must be killed. what do they think of them self? those people are pathetic and idiots! it like as just ur killing an insect. huh? what u think is inhuman people. yeah spammers are idiots too but they must punish according by the rules not by the rules of some one who are acting as he/she owns the world! shame on this people! :eh:[/quote] [b] you should not reacted that way... this is just a survey... and the last option(They should be killed) on this poll is really impossible to happen... [/b] :arrow: Q: are you going to let someone kill you for real.. because you are spamming in a certain forum? ;) [quote][b] :arrow: lastly please read the rules some of your words are really harsh... :doubt:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-09 07:00:45)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm they should be [b]BANNED[/b].. I mean if i can [b]i would kill them![/b] =D i can't just [b]let them do whatever they want[/b]... coz when you [b]give them a warning[/b] they keep on doing it and are so "pazaway"..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm.,,,, they must first receive a warning from their fellow FTalkers. hey, they are concern and it's for their own good. but if it is already enough, they deserve to be banned. almost all newbies don't follow rules(or maybe unconscious). :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy