• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

kolopol123
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

ehe kill them jowk >.< :lol:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

for me its better to give them a warning bcoz some newbies don't read the RULES because their are exited posting in friendstertalk! and some post it accidentally =) [color=#FF0000] just be kind to [s]animals[/s] [u]others[/u] [/color]

Last edited by fz_james (2008-04-13 23:34:18)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

give them a warning... if they insist on stopping. kill them. [i]ooohh i'm bad...[/i]
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kill the stupid spammers! LOL, kidding! xP
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I warn them. Three times is enough. If he/she still violates rules, CURSED/BANNED. It depends. * Dont complain if youre cursed or banned. Its your fault in the first place. Lol.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If they will break our rules, i will [flash=48x48]http://ext.eehjhay.com/audibles/%5beehjhay%5dhurt.swf[/flash] them so badly! bwahahaha.
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][quote=triciabianca][color=deeppink] .spammers should be [i]warned[/i] first... .give them a second chance... .then if they spam again and again they should be [b]banned[/b] =D .. .if they never stop on spamming they should be killed.. ;) --peace--[/color][/quote] hahah. i think this is the right. we should give them a chance. they're human too. not kill them right away. :D[/b]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

=D[b]warning only.. noy killed.. i knoww everyone here spammed. . liers go to hell[/b]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:18:20)

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kill them all
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000]they shouldn't be killed.I think just let them give a warning or ban dem..[/color]
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

give warning 1st and when they do it again kill them ^ ^
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

They'll learn their lesson anyway if we ban them for eternity.. Hence,just ban them for the good of ours.. ;)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=benny]:wallbash::thunder::cloud::cloud::globe::cake::wasted::mad:;]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:[/quote] Hello.What are you doing?It's called [b]Spamming[/b] which is what this topic is about.Did you read the topic?I'm sure if you did,you never would've posted this nonsense. :rolleyes:

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-05-01 19:18:50)

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

vvhat are spammers anyvvei? lolz sorry 4 out of topic
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Give 'em a warning first. Because they still have a time to realize what they did was wrong. And know what? Some veteran members here in Ftalk also tried spamming when they were still new.
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, my opinion is... it maybe should have to depend which/how they commit spam em I right 0r ? kill spammers is such a childish act unless they're really obiously doing it intentionally, in that manner i think that is moderators job to calculate which and who really spams to this forum. Try to evaluate your words before publishing your comments guys, okey? i know some or rather many here are still in their teen age. The way you act guys is normal but, try to be more open minded in a sence of viewing each persfective sides of things before you drop your comment. Yes, I agree... we have to give respect to the forum rules i have no against about that. But acting like that Forum like this seems so holly, Deym! this is just an open forum like other forum all over the net world. Don't let yourself be sick to those kinds of attitude. Detecting, evaluating, and cleanning spamms is I guess moderators job! Your showing up your characters in each words your droppin' in this forum. Don't be like a poor innocent dumb human being! "Even the Most Intelligent person alive still commit mistakes! Nobody is Perfect!"

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-03 13:07:13)

tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give them warning.. :D
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they should be warned only...everybody deserves a 2nd chance, right?!
turontado117
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know if i post this sh8 im gonna be banned at fstalk but i have a tool that can halk spammers....xo if a moderator has read this its her or his choice 2 banned me or not ps:i already hacked 3 spammers and spammed them with virus and sh8
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think should happen to spammers?I think they should be [b]killed.[/b] They don't appreciate what we do here in Ftalk.All they wanna do is spam,spam,spam.I wish there wasn't any spammers in

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:23

[ 11 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy