• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 12345678910..10

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

thanks john..il give you a repu bro...i owe it all to you.. =) your such a kind person buddy... =)
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

can i ask?! where should insert the generated sydbar codes? should i mix it with the tracker code? <">thats my tracker.txt then i ijected it into my original js code,did i do it ryt? plsss help
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! thanks lordheinz!! finally i can use renalvirs version.. :lol: great job!! :D [b]@yoyomi:[/b] its better if you'll compile all your codes being your tracker.js renamed to .txt as your main js file.. go here as your guide on how to compile all your js codes: http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-14 09:49:21)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]yes! thanks lordheinz!! finally i can use renalvirs version.. :lol: great job!! :D [b]@yoyomi:[/b] its better if you'll compile all your codes being your tracker.js renamed to .txt as your main js file.. go here as your guide on how to compile all your js codes: http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/quote] but is it ryt 2 compyl my generated sydbar codes with the tracker.txt codes?
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I may sound s tupid asking this but this is my first time using js codes Whats onload handler? where am i going to place the generated code? Thanks =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@yoyomi[/b] erase the [color=red][b]red text[/b][/color] :wasted: [quote]var code="<object width=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" height=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"><param name=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"movie[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" value=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"http://www.youtube.com/v/tGJdEJ_JYek&rel=1[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"></param><param name=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"wmode[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" value=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"transparent[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"></param><embed src=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"http://www.youtube.com/v/tGJdEJ_JYek&rel=1[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" type=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"application/x-shockwave-flash[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" wmode=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"transparent[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" width=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" height=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"></embed></object>"; addBox("RIGHT","Hare Hare Yukai Full Dance",code,"div_731","14"); var code="<div align=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"center[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" id=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"cboxdiv[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"><iframe frameborder=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"0[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" width=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" height=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"305[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" src=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"http://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3308908&boxtag=1357&sec=main[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" marginheight=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"2[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" marginwidth=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"2[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" scrolling=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"auto[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" allowtransparency=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"yes[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" name=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"cboxmain[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" style=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"border:#000000 1px solid;[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" id=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"cboxmain[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"></iframe><br/><iframe frameborder=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"0[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" width=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"290[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" height=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"75[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" src=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"http://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3308908&boxtag=1357&sec=form[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" marginheight=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"2[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" marginwidth=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"2[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" scrolling=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"no[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" allowtransparency=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"yes[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" name=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"cboxform[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" style=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"border:#000000 1px solid;border-top:0px[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\" id=[b][color=red]\[/b][/color]\"cboxform\\"></iframe></div>"; addBox("RIGHT","Leave Messages For Me Here",code,"div_53","7");[/quote] [b]@angelalaine[/b] proceed here [url]http://theftalk.com/t19012-Re-opened-renalvir%28updated%29.html[/url]

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-14 10:19:38)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I already have the WVM and im adding a viewers main photo on the sidebar before my friendslist. I tried using the js linker of ArchAngell but theres like 20 viewers photo's that came out. And since im using the WVM by lordheinz then im gonna use the addbox generator but dont where to put the generated code. =|
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok,, find this at ur tracker [quote]function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler //(pattern) addBox("L-R","Header",htm,"cssid","sibling"); addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); [color=red][b]//other boxes goes here[/b][/color] :D }[/quote] red text :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I replace the red text with the generated code and referesh it many times. And yet the viewers main photo before my friendlist wont come out Heres my FS profile http://profiles.friendster.com/46613051
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]I replace the red text with the generated code and referesh it many times. And yet the viewers main photo before my friendlist wont come out Heres my FS profile http://profiles.friendster.com/46613051[/quote] you dont need to generate your viewers main photo.. thats a different code... it was posted by feruzz..check in tricks...
exceed
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is great lordheinz..it will become more easy for us newbies..thank you =)
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i get it...my tracker.txt is only v2.2...now i can use addbox...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

now you can add those cool sidebars in your profile just use the generator... glad to help you guys... =)
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeew :D :D thank's for sharing :thumbsup:
ranggacm
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">kenapa visitors saya begini bang ??? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ranggacm]<">kenapa visitors saya begini bang ??? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] Go back to the thread and check the updated codes posted on page 1 [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19012[/url]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!> :D
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hae... uhhhmm... i'm knda new here.. juz wnna ask where i'll put the codes... enx..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what do you mean where to post the code..please specify>>> =) if the generated code you are saying,inside your onload handler...
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codeeee :eh: :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:42

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy