• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

daleboycute
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

i dont unerstand...... how can i put some message in the box? where do i post the codes? my layout is css n js only but this codes is html.
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

thanx.....sir :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=daleboycute]i dont unerstand...... how can i put some message in the box? where do i post the codes? my layout is css n js only but this codes is html.[/quote] >>this addbox generator is used to insert boxes like mp3 player,cbox,and so on.. just put inside your html code and click generate,take the genrated code and put inside your onload handler(loader).;)
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love it! thanks :thumbsup:
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

also works in WVM shaking image?? still confuse.. :D lols
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this generator still working??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meijoy]is this generator still working??[/quote] >>Yes its still working! ;)
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this working in css layouts???
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nlvc]is this working in css layouts???[/quote] >>my addbox gen is using for additional sidebars buddy...it can be applied in non-overlay profiles!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oww..hahaha amazing... lordheinz..u did the generator too!? you are so awesome.. hehehehe... thnks for this. my friend was looking for this.. and one question... my profile is one column... and i want to add the box.. can i center it along the other boxes of mine!?

Last edited by jheneko (2008-05-25 01:15:49)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]oww..hahaha amazing... lordheinz..u did the generator too!? you are so awesome.. hehehehe... thnks for this. my friend was looking for this.. and one question... my profile is one column... and i want to add the box.. can i center it along the other boxes of mine!?[/quote] >>Well honestly? i guess it wont be possible coz the generator is programmed to a normal profile..
tweakerrhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice generator! +1 repu for you
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tweakerrhenz]nice generator! +1 repu for you[/quote] Thanks buddy..;)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]it's really nice but what does the [b]CSS ID[/b] means??[/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetdea_harry18][color=hotpink]it's really nice but what does the [b]CSS ID[/b] means??[/color][/quote] >>You can ignore the css id acutally..you can put any codes in my generator..such as mp3 player,cbox..blah blah blah.. just insert the code then click generate..boom! there you have it..put the generated code inside your onload handler ayt..cheers!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

can give a simple code for me sir?..:) from beginning...
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... cool.. thank u soo much for sharing diz... it rilly helps me alot..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no problem..glad i helped in my little own way..[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/yoyocici/smiley/P.gif[/img][/url]
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this is great sir tnx for this and u rock!!..:thumbsup:
lOenanyagUebAntU
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy