• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..1234567891010

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

nice one sir lord!! a very useful generator for us beginners.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

glad it help you a lot... ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: First post updated... ;) Now with tutorial :thumbsup: courtesy of miss cutie ducheszv ;) omg..sorry guys i made a double post.... :(

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-04 11:56:18)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hahahaha thanks heinz.. you should read bobcbar's comment on my tuts.. :lol: thanks for linking me.. :kiss:
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]my pleasure chaz..;)[/quote] dude.. i wanna see ur profile but when i click the link to ur profile it turn in to a white blank page with a "Null" on the top-left page? how come man? i was wondering if can add ur FS :D lord ... man you rocks! :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ChaZ][quote=lordheinz]my pleasure chaz..;)[/quote] dude.. i wanna see ur profile but when i click the link to ur profile it turn in to a white blank page with a "Null" on the top-left page? how come man? i was wondering if can add ur FS :D lord ... man you rocks! :wallbash:[/quote] here buddy...[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz]LORDHEINZ PROFILE[/url] my email: lordheinzzz@yahoo.com
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im adding box on my sidebar and im using this addbox gen cuz im using Wvm 2.2 tracker but when i paste my generated box in onload handler nothing happens help
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ give me the link or your script buddy..leme check... ;)
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url]http://h1.ripway.com/imhalfbroken/jepoks.txt[/url] can you pls check and when it comes to ahm IE,it hangs up =( i just chek it and it works now :D you can stil chek it but i duno in IE if its stil hang :wallbash:

Last edited by jee-ar (2008-02-05 01:37:06)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ok your codes are fine....all you have to do is simply remove for a while all your generated codes...i mean your side bars... ok make your tracker work..then add your sidebars one by one... check which one causes the error... :arrow: Delete your temporary internet files before viewing your profile... :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-05 01:44:15)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yea its working all gud now tnx for da info. dheinz :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]^yea its working all gud now tnx for da info. dheinz :D[/quote] your always welcome buddy..anytime... ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Questions unrelated to the thread should be posted in the help thread =)
poopoo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cannot make it work.. my page is going back to default..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ all you have to do is insert the generated code inside the onload hndler..well it it didnt work out,then perhaps it hs to do wth your codes or the way you compile your scripts..
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this right?? <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take a look the difference buddy... <">>>> ([b] }[/b] )
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh, hehehe, didn't see that. thanks lordheinz!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=adsbeh]oh, hehehe, didn't see that. thanks lordheinz![/quote] anytime buddy... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy