• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

aufar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

cooll :thumbsup: thank'z.. for share.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

[quote=aufar]cooll :thumbsup: thank'z.. for share.. :D[/quote] np buddy..;) just insert any html files for sidebars...for example..codes of mp3,cbox..etc...;)
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CAN I PUT IMAGES ON IT I WONDER WHY ITS NOT WORKING IN MY PROFILE <">[url]http://lloyd16.wordpress.com[/url]MY SITE
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gomz311]CAN I PUT IMAGES ON IT I WONDER WHY ITS NOT WORKING IN MY PROFILE[/quote] put inside your onload handler...
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing Sir..:thumbsup:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

how can i make addbox with ur addbox generator without tracker?...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=suddendeath]how can i make addbox with ur addbox generator without tracker?...[/quote] Well its so simple buddy,just remove the tracker code..and same procedure..paste the generated code inside the onload handler..just include the addbox function in our js files ayt..cheers!
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to put it after comments bro? :paranoid: i mean to put the generated codes to appear after the comments section? thx b4 and after =)

Last edited by ChaZ (2008-07-13 01:18:11)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ChaZ]how to put it after comments bro? :paranoid: i mean to put the generated codes to appear after the comments section?[/quote] always check the available id bro..for above comments>>( "18") therefore: [quote]addBox("LEFT"+pageViewerFName+",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","18");[/quote] as a sample of your tracker above your comments..:)
lilyan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks For Sahring... :wow:
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bro [b]@lordheinz[/b] plz chekc this wvmcbox because in my friendster not working <">

Last edited by dna765mb (2008-07-24 23:28:24)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMFG. this is sooo much easier. omg! hehehe this made my day. had to search this in google :eh: finally found it! thanks soooo much! :D:thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]OMFG. this is sooo much easier. omg! hehehe this made my day. had to search this in google :eh: finally found it! thanks soooo much! :D:thumbsup:[/quote] theres no problem with that...:) glad to help you guys ..even in my own little way..:cry:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lordheinz sir.. problem: how come the box isn't appearing?? :crybaby: omg. i guess i rejoyced too soon. hahahaha..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]lordheinz sir.. problem: how come the box isn't appearing?? :crybaby: omg. i guess i rejoyced too soon. hahahaha..[/quote] insert any html code in the box and include whre you want to appear in your profile..be sure you have the addbox function code as well... take the genrated code in put it inside your onload handler...
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooooohh! hahaha LOL. i thought i just had to copy paste the code from the generated code to my .js file hahahahaha thanks :D:thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]ooooohh! hahaha LOL. i thought i just had to copy paste the code from the generated code to my .js file hahahahaha thanks :D:thumbsup:[/quote] ok no problem.if you still have any problems..please post it here..im always here to help you guys..:)
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice generator thanks
jascha
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so helping !! thx:D:D
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:34

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy