• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

sadstar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

awww sorry about the double posting im using the levis linker ryt now... grrr.... i think im cursed on IE... i cant view my profile... can u check whats wrong with my profile??? plz view it on IE.... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/6954864[/url]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

man i just saw your profile and it crashed my browser..did you used crashed ie trick code? :D lol.. anyway buddy..heres what you have to do..minimized for a while your add ons... then simply put them one by one..check whether which code causes crashing your profile...a little patience buddy... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-28 08:39:28)

sadstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah... im goin to share this trick man..... ehe juz jokin... awww awkei.... id better try that thing.... umm... i thing IE is angry at me.. ehe... id reverted my codes but still it crashes my browser.. haiz... a little patience :doubt: hmmmm..... I hate IE now... mozilla i love you... haha!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its your choice buddy =) you can delete your T.I.F. as well...
sadstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

awww.. hehe.... im goin to make a thread on IE window crasher.. haha... sorry about the out topic.. hehe! =D
yaizabelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm desperate...plese help me hide the ads in my profile...thanks..
Elcanity
» n00b
1969-12-31

@yaizabelle, you got the wrong thread... go to css topics..maybe they can help
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yaizabelle]I'm desperate...plese help me hide the ads in my profile...thanks..[/quote] [quote]#content_14 {display:none!important;}[/quote] use that one^...
nelra3neeuq
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. how can i get the 2.2 version tracker? i want to put a visitor's area in my profile. thanks!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ go here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19012-Re-opened-renalvir%28with-shaking-image-when-hovered%29.html[/url]
avan
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=avan]:ninja:[/quote] avoid spamming buddy... =)
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks again..[/b] ;)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Good work there! Nice codes!
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/color]: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/heinz/wvm.html[/url] :arrow: put your generated code inside your onload handler...... ;] :arrow: take note that this addbox generator is only for those who are using 2.2 version tracker.. preview : [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz[/url] cheers guys!!!! =)[/quote] hi all... uummmmhhh... guys.. i'm a newbie here in profile pimpin, and ask alot about it. most of em to ma friends. and so i join this forum bcoz a friend of my suggested, well i wanna know how to put these addbox stuff on the side bar.. man it would be cool :o but i just dont quit understand about this "onload handler" technicaly speaking where should i put it? and what is the script?? maaan.. lordheinz is like a heavy metal god maaan.. please help me. thx all.. thx LOrd :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ok since you are a newbie,i suggest you have to learn first the basic... please read this tutorial for your guide..: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NOSIOJ]Thanks for sharing![/quote] no prob buddy =)
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]^ Ok since you are a newbie,i suggest you have to learn first the basic... please read this tutorial for your guide..: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url][/quote] whoaw thx man.. though it takes me 4 hour to finally get it :P but yeah.. =) thx alot maaan.. you are the best :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my pleasure chaz..;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy