• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 12345678910..10

:arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

charlessiason
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

here's my code in .txt (js) file but my player doesnt work! is my c0de wrong? function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); //other additional sidebars put it here [i]var code="<object width=\"450\" height=\"250\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/autoShuffle=true/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=000000&primaryColor=00ff00&secondaryColor=00ff00&linkColor=00ff00\"></param>";[/i] addBox("RIGHT","Audio Box",code,"div_498",null); }
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

[quote=charlessiason]here's my code in .txt (js) file but my player doesnt work! is my c0de wrong? function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); //other additional sidebars put it here [i]var code="<object width=\"450\" height=\"250\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/autoShuffle=true/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=000000&primaryColor=00ff00&secondaryColor=00ff00&linkColor=00ff00\"></param>";[/i] addBox("RIGHT","Audio Box",code,"div_498",null); }[/quote] post url of profile here..let me see your profile...
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charlessiason]here's my code in .txt (js) file but my player doesnt work! is my c0de wrong? function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler addBox("RIGHT",pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); //other additional sidebars put it here [i]var code="<object width=\"450\" height=\"250\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/autoShuffle=true/\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=000000&primaryColor=00ff00&secondaryColor=00ff00&linkColor=00ff00\"></param>";[/i] addBox("RIGHT","Audio Box",code,"div_498",null); }[/quote] .. ei dude..ur not using a WVM 2.2.. :lol: :lol: .. ur using a WVM3.1 by marfis.. =) . .check da addbox generator of marfis . . .. hirz da link :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/mumbhaki/addBoxGenerator.html[/url]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-01-18 02:21:09)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

try this one! this one auto shuffle and auto play! ;) [quote]var meimei="<object width=\"300\" height=\"300\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff \"></param><embed src=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=\"300\" height=\"300\" wmode=\"transparent\"FlashVars=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff\"></embed></object>"; addBox("RIGHT","Imeem Playlist",meimei,"meimei",null);[/quote]
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ [b]portuniecho[/b] im using the wvm 2.2 not 3.1 @ guru [b]lordheinz[/b] heres the url www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e

Last edited by charlessiason (2008-01-18 02:35:02)

charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]try this one! this one auto shuffle and auto play! ;) [quote]var meimei="<object width=\"300\" height=\"300\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff \"></param><embed src=\"http://media.imeem.com/pl/YaGKGTa7EZ/aus=false/autoshuffle=true\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=\"300\" height=\"300\" wmode=\"transparent\"FlashVars=\"backColor=transparent&primaryColor=ffffff&secondaryColor=ff0000&linkColor=ffffff\"></embed></object>"; addBox("RIGHT","Imeem Playlist",meimei,"meimei",null);[/quote] [/quote] ill try this one =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charlessiason]@ [b]portuniecho[/b] im using the wvm 2.2 not 3.1 @ guru [b]lordheinz[/b] heres the url www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e[/quote] .. oOoPpSss,,sorii,, =(
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho][quote=charlessiason]@ [b]portuniecho[/b] im using the wvm 2.2 not 3.1 @ guru [b]lordheinz[/b] heres the url www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e[/quote] .. oOoPpSss,,sorii,, =([/quote] @portuniecho its ok anyway tnx for helping =) cheers! :thumbsup: @bles_212000 the code doenst work either huhuhu :crybaby: even that i always erase my temp int file to make sure that my code works...

Last edited by charlessiason (2008-01-18 02:50:38)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charlessiason][quote=portuniecho][quote=charlessiason]@ [b]portuniecho[/b] im using the wvm 2.2 not 3.1 @ guru [b]lordheinz[/b] heres the url www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e[/quote] .. oOoPpSss,,sorii,, =([/quote] @portuniecho its ok anyway tnx for helping =) cheers! :thumbsup: @bles_212000 the code doenst work either huhuhu :crybaby: even that i always erase my temp int file to make sure that my code works...[/quote] regenerate your player in the generator...
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ lordheinz what generator?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charlessiason]@ lordheinz what generator?[/quote] here--->> http://h1.ripway.com/heinz/wvm.html
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000][quote=charlessiason]@ lordheinz what generator?[/quote] here--->> http://h1.ripway.com/heinz/wvm.html[/quote] ah ok i thought something another genetor hehehe tnx =P
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@charlessiason[/b] maybe it would be much better if you post your whole js here! ;)
charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000][b]@charlessiason[/b] maybe it would be much better if you post your whole js here! ;)[/quote] ok http:/www.freewebs.com/profilekoito/txt1.txt

Last edited by charlessiason (2008-01-18 04:00:42)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=charlessiason][quote=bles_212000][b]@charlessiason[/b] maybe it would be much better if you post your whole js here! ;)[/quote] ok http:/www.freewebs.com/profilekoito/txt1.txt[/quote] file not found!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

please you can use the geneator with all the cool sidebars that you want..just put the code inside the generator..select which has to be located (right/left),headers name,nevermind the div id's let it be that way..then click generate..thats it...easy isnt it? =) :arrow: then paste the generated code inside your onload handler.... :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-18 06:59:59)

charlessiason
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000][quote=charlessiason][quote=bles_212000][b]@charlessiason[/b] maybe it would be much better if you post your whole js here! ;)[/quote] ok http:/www.freewebs.com/profilekoito/txt1.txt[/quote] file not found![/quote] thanks! guys i see it now thanks

Last edited by charlessiason (2008-01-18 12:50:13)

babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice sir lordheinz.. cool generator!! =) :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lordheinz im using your WVM 2.2 and i try using the WVM CBOX v2.2 of feruzz. I use your generator and put the codes on my onload handler But it wasnt working. My page went back to default. Can you tell me as to why? Or maybe i have to create another cbox for that? cause the one that i inputed is the one im using originally on your wvm cbox (the one that you locked) Thanks =)
hyetti
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello Angelalaine. =D You don't need to generate Feruzz WVM Cbox in Lordheinz's add box generator. It will automatically add a box in your side bar. And as for creating another cbox, you don't have to. You can use the old one. It won't affect the code. Just delete the older messages in your cbox admin panel. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: ok for you guys having trouble with their sidebars using wvm 2.2, heres the generator for you.so it will make you easy to add those sidebars in your profile... [color=red]heres the link[/co

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy