• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Ms.Jennie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-18 10:40:04)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

There are annoying people.. :eh: But they don't affect me much to the point that I hated them.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

:arrow: [b]I hate spammers, those who don't follow rules, or just those people who can't understand simple warnings.[/b] [i]Architecture and Engineering, professionals or students, tend to be perfectionists for they are trained to make, describe, design and live in detail. - Psychology Professor[/i] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-07 08:09:30)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I'm honest. So far, I don't hate anyone or anybody here. Maybe after a century, I think. Hehe. Yeah, I'm serious. I'm just annoyed to those rule-breakers, but just annoyed, ok. Not really hating on them, I love all the members here. And for those pasaways, you're noob. Peace out y'all. I love you! =D
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Edited: they annoy me. does anyone care though?[/i]

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-04-07 02:16:35)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

honestly... i don't hate anyone here in ftalk... maybe because i'm a newbie! heheh! :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I never hated a forum member because what's the purpose of a forum, a meaning small online community if there is no harmony between the members right? It's ok to be vexed by someone who really breaks the rules. Nobody is perfect there are just some who are just ingrates to begin with that's why we need to understand one another rather that hating each other. Remember: [u][b]No Man Is An Island[/b][/u]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-11 08:02:24)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea nobody's perfect but some really intend to break rules.[/b]
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never hated anyone in any forums...maybe becoz i just dun care... =|
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't hate anyone coz i want to befriend all...i like to have lots of OL friends that's y i joined this forum... :rolleyes:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was [b]OFFENDED [/b]by someone (better not tell who [b]HE [/b]was).. i was one of my reasons why a took a break from ftalk

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-24 12:55:22)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well m a newbie in friendstertalk but i like it![b][/b][b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][img][/img]<">[quote][/quote]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I have a FT member who hate me becoz I was edited his post (sarcastic word)...... then he report to admin becoz of my thing done :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]I have a FT member who hate me becoz I was edited his post (sarcastic word)...... then he report to admin becoz of my thing done :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] [color=pink]exactly. another reason is you wanted to quote him and instead you accidentally edited his post. pls. be more careful in the future. ♥[/color]

Last edited by balugs (2007-04-25 22:17:59)

dyingonce
» n00b
1969-12-31

none?? maybe myself? o.O haha
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What i hate most about some members here is their attitude of backstabbing..i myself said something behind a person's back as a point of view too but they got out of hand.. A number of members here also love to lie and hide something..I can't mention names in public but please ..have conscience. =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I feel useless to those people who ignore me but its ok. I do understand they thought that I am a risky person. Its normal indeed...
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin: --> not listening to warnings..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Don't hate anyone here in Ftalk but... If I use this icon 3x :evil: it means get a life and scram/Getting on my nerves! I gotta admit, I sometimes edit post by mistake but it's not my fault... Imagine I always face tons and tons of double post everyday in Tricks ans Tutorials, Help Section and Show-off section. Sometimes I get confused too... I think feruzz know how this feels. You know me I am kinda soft and easy to talk with and help as much as I can even I sleep at 2am just to answer problems thru the forum and YM but don't get in by bad side... Honestly speaking I love this forum because this forum inspired me to what course I am gonna take in college. I respect all the idea's of the members, moderators and specially the Admin. When I was a newbie I here in the forum I too make mistakes but only once. To the readers of this especially the New Members try to put your selves in our shoes and imagine we the mods are the trouble makers? How will you handle it. I gained reputation due to hard work and guidance, only not here at the forum and in real life, I am respected at my School because I bring honor to them in the game Chess, reaching high levels of competition like in the S.T.C.A.A. meet formerly known as the Southern Tagalog Regional Athletic Association or S.T.R.A.A. My point is to gain something you must give something in return... Good deeds are always rewarded to those who strive to their aspirations... Have a nice day.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-08 21:50:55)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^wow.. (im offtopic)kuya ephe luv that... now i realized that this really works =( (in the topic) i don't hate anyone here.. i lub mah co-ftalkers..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:56

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy