• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Err.. Are you guys my conscious or what? You didn't even think that my confessions there weren't refering to those you mentioned before? Alright then, let's talk later. I want to know what you guys want from me and/or rose.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

[b]STOP IT Please... [/b] [spoiler]i know which side I am, but please stop it... Guyz.. Just do a YM confee owkie..? shout and scream there... throw harsh words,... you can.. not here.. its getting too personal.. and both sides will be affected.. [/spoiler] [b]@topic[/b]: yeah.. I hate sum 1 in here.. let me correct it... I hate sum 2...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice one siz april! =) uhmm me i used to hate some..but i dont like hating and being hate... =|
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah. SHE is a moderator. i won't tell her name. i have reasons why i hate her. this is what i wanna say to her: "who do you think you are? you're not the queen." :rolleyes:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i want to post here since the confession thread is closed, i dont know how long it would be like that. i just got little bad impression about the issue there... i cant comment to them coz i dont know them anyway. i just felt bad when the thread was closed because of them thats all.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Off Topic: Nice one cUtiEshika. They should stop now. YM is a better place to shout and scream. :thumbsup: Or better yet they should just chill. When I saw this thread I was like OMG what is forsakendoll talking about? Chill guys. :cool: Fighting on the internet will get you no where. Internet fights are by far the most stupid form of quarrels. :disgust: I'm not saying anyone is stupid. I'm saying that the "act" of Internet fighting is stupid. We are all a big family here and we shouldn't fight. Right? On Topic: I don't "hate" I either "dislike" or get" annoyed".[/b] [spoiler]REALLY annoyed[/spoiler] [b]Especially to those rule breakers, spammers, those that flame other people and rippers. They're disgusting. :puke:[/b]
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah...i hate some people... they don't understand me... i'm just asking then they answer me with some mad answer.....=(
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.... i don't hate any people here in ftalk. hehe... i lurve all the people here in ftalk.. haha.... they're good..... but sometimes... they're prety annoying... :D
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Honestly.. None =] ;D I only hate spammers, lol
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as of now none... =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly, i hate some people here getting mad... and feeling sossy... sorry but that's true! :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno... well i dont want to think that it was "hate" or as much as possible..i dont want to hate... :cry: coz i dont want to be hated ...haiz.. but sometimes...i cant help it lolz.. :lol:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate trash talkers.. they uber annoying as HELL! :evil: :evil:

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-06-04 06:00:17)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be real and honest..=) i like this girl (note: before)., i find her friendly and nice but now.,as i read her confession! :disgust: pissed off.. why??its like how she criticize other's post.. she judged someone's post as if shes clean and perfect note: w/out realizing she also made mistakes.. again... [spoiler]they judge people without realizing , they're more evil/cruel than what they think they are.. [/spoiler] for every action,theres an equal but opposite reaction!!=)
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will be honest.. i really dont hate anyone or someone... i dont know to you.. but for me.. i like everyone here in ftalk..
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dnt hate any1..it jz dat some r jz annoying..or they r jz doin it n purpose..bt i dnt hate dem..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was honestly disappointed when the confessions thread was closed yet again seemingly because of a heated "discussion" that's recently been going on. You don't need to click this. [spoiler] I dunno the full details and apparently I don't want to get myself involved in some stupid dilemma thing but somehow it affects me as a fellow ftalk member because as i've noticed there's been quite a few seemingly [b]biased judgments[/b] and sarcastic remarks. Also I really wonder why the mods didn't tell a member off for posting such an uberly LOW comment about other people who from the looks of it are merely trying to express what they're feeling/thinking. Odd, considering that [i]that[/i] member even used an "offensive" term to refer to other people. That was so LOW and highly disgusting it's almost funny. Another thing. My views upon one member here have changed completely and I lost all the respect I gave that person. I also got very disgusted with the person's actions recently. Talk about [b]BIASED.[/b] I've never known an older person who has the [i]mentality of a twelve-year-old[/i] and gets affected/angry/furious/dramatic over the most minor, TRIVIAL things. I dunno if the person really had changed into someone rather narrow-minded, or maybe the person's just really like that from the start. I'm honestly surprised a childish person like that one could find himself in a relationship. Tip: go out & get a life and stop acting so childish over everything! One last thought. People should really [b]STOP[/b] criticizing other members. Who are you to judge people merely because of their English? Were you crowned as [i]Queen of Perfect Grammar and Spelling[/i] or something? Not all people can fully write/speak/post in the world's most widely used language and even the most professional teachers make mistakes as well so don't go around feeling so [s]goody-goody[/s] proud of yourself. (but since some seem so confident with their grammar, why don't they correct the grammar and spelling of their friends? i mean...put their assets into good use rather than using it to criticize people lol) What's the big deal anyway? People usually learn new words by using the thesaurus/dictionary, right? What good will it be if people won't even use those? LOL anyway just ignore this one surely [i]most people[/i] are smart enough to have realized this by now.. I did not mention any names so if you're not guilty you don't have to do anything, right? This is the b real and b honest thread, isn't it? Am being completely honest in here and I know I am not going overboard at any rate... :| [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-08 11:33:34)

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i always enforce rules here so i joined the class S still for 3 days im still not accepted!!!! [/b]:wallbash:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i just post here snce there is somebody who always locks and plans to trash the confession thread anyway, i dont have to give my opinion to them --as if my opinion is needed to be heard, im just sad that the thread became a circus since they are like always flaming there. thats all.. im just sad. i think as he said, that thread is really needed to be trash.. well goodluck:(
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry: i hate those people hu r breaking rules. but i am not too much affect with that. mistake=us=mistake :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy