• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

^maybe ur given a reason y ur thread is closed... ahmn.. hate..?? nowadays, ive seen a lot of annoying guys in suggestions sexn... hahai... im not picking names hir.. anwyz.. dis s a forum.... no big deal... =)
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

hmm...i hate myself right now cuz im still in lov wth someone even do i knw tht he doesnt luv me bck....i jst cant move on!!...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i sumtyms h8 those hu r snobbish hir.. :/ [/b]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some are annoying!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

some mods..but i dont hate them..i know they're doing it for the better.
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wo! while reading this thread...I realize that some of the members here..are annoyed :) and also me :lol: anyway Here's my List ..newbie...is a newbieI was a newbie back then here in Ftalk..and I made sum mistakes too So I never hate em after all.. ..popular..star? Popular..hmmm I don't feel like it..I'm just a regular member here..doin' my job as moderator,contributor, and maker..and I think everyone else does too right? favoritism..? according to sis shine Favoritism...hmmm hate that word =D :midfinger: for me everyone is equal...and that's all =) annoying..? hehehehe.. sumtimes I am annoyed to those member..keep on saying badwords in thread and chatbox in other member..telling some lies..telling some words that might hurt the feeling of the other members... perfectionist? yah I hate those person who feels they are perfect..even though they know deep inside they are not.. Faker? Yah I hate fakers...but they do such things..because there is a reason behind in it =| maybe they want to feel that he/she is that person^^ Snob? Yah..as I am browsing this forum..I find those sum other member here..that was known in this Forum..was snobbish ryt now...but maybe they are just busy right? [i]Mapagmataas?[/i]<- dunno the English (can anyone translate this wenks ^_^) Yah some forumers here..are [i]mapagmataas na[/i] maybe because they are Known here...that's why those Favoritism,Popularity and Snobbish thingy was created here? Note: I don't Hate I don't hate my fellow mod who deleted my thread way back then..because I know there are reason behind in it that's why it was deleted Hate If only a mod deleted my active thread without reason behind it :mad: (^.^)V I'm just Honest that's all <3 [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate my self...dats all :P
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

just hate myself,why i so stupid.. and dont hate anyone here.
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

as if i care wahehehe well none i just dont like ummmm stupid guys like me waheheh
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm i dont hate anybody here! all the peps here are frndly...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. no.. im just a newbie here
findrayana
» n00b
1969-12-31

no, because i dont know him/ her :lol:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If Your An Original angd You making Great Progress There will Be imitators who would steal works from you Posers who would imitate you, and envious people who would grow jealousy on you, so if you have hate on anyone you'll get the same way back... the point is be happy of the annoyance's, the poser's and imitators and even the animosity.. keep living your life.. the way you want it to be :eh: =)

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-03-26 08:05:45)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i h8 ppl who does being himself... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

no one.. i just moved here. :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ are you just trying to spam around this section just to increase your posts? all i can see is ur username at the end of every thread here... :disgust: :arrow: [b]first warning [/b] =|

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-28 21:21:48)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

too nuaghty ones. and. haha. how to say it. strict mods. lol. haha. but guess im loving them all. [i]right guys?.[/i]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hate those reprobate hypocrites on this forum those suxxor feelers will just pop-up from nowhere and then start bashing us mods im, tired and sick of it well if you want to confront me one on one then so be it!!! If you want to insult and throw rants on me just PM me. and ill be glad to reply you and break you down and bring demise on your self . (just like what i did on the other members) you will see nothing but castrations and you will find you self in misery and by the way if you will make a post with some follow up rants and uneasy words on us just make it straight lol cause its just showing you as a blatant dumb@ss in a way lmao

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-29 21:11:07)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^wow!what profound words!bwahaha lol. [quote=Padme]There are annoying people.. :eh: But they don't affect me much to the point that I hated them.[/quote] ^me also...some are soo irritating...

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-03-29 09:34:57)

FriendsterWhiz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are you just trying to spam around this section just to increase your posts? all i can see is ur username at the end of every thread here
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:56

[ 13 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy