• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

^wat i hate bout some forumers in this forum is that: :arrow: some of them are so [b]FAVORITISM[/b]....in such a way that they only notice the people who are somewhat [b]POPULAR[/b]!! :arrow: some, they dont appreciate my works...like there was someone who insulted my premade layout(wat an insecure person!)! :arrow: some forumers are some kinda [b]HATERS[/b]!!...and i hate them for that! not only that....i dont to metion some anymore...i have to control my self!!!
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

i hate the newbies that are very..... uhm how can i say this uh..... i dont know but sum newbies here (i really hate the other nwbie)
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ newbies r newbies they dont know what to do
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]^ newbies r newbies they dont know what to do[/quote] i agree with this statement we should know where we come from the VERY START... better ignore them if u dont like them
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't hate anyone here... if they wanna talk bad bout me, they wanna think bad about me, or they wanna do whatever..i couldn't careless. it's not like i lose anything, and I believe they don't gain anything either.. (though I believe that i'm not being hated here :eh: but if someone does, please do tell it directly to me.) and as for rule breakers, can't hate them if they are newbies/newcomers/accidental but if they do it purposely, sure i dislike them.but not hate....that's a bit harsh, don't you think..?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine][quote]^ newbies r newbies they dont know what to do[/quote] i agree with this statement we should know where we come from the VERY START... better ignore them if u dont like them[/quote] Couldn't agree more to both of ya ;) :thumbsup:
jahak
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000]Thers some person hre are insulting a new member ! ther was some old member are bad in new a member ![/color] :mad: :disgust: [color=blue]>-----}>[/color] :disgust:

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-10 13:45:36)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jahak][color=#FF0000]Thers SomE PerSoN HrE ArE InSULTInG a New ..[/color][/quote] Please avoid this kind of writing next time. please.

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-10 13:44:17)

dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate my self... << accepted??
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i LOVE all ftalkers! =D
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate 2 persons.( i wont mention any name. ) cuz u know who u r. ull know if this is u or not. ugh. i hated them much um. they do break rules. whaha. uhm. i think ate lois know him..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=ReversEdge]Sir and Madam please stay cool. Small fire will become huge if negative force will spread...[/quote] Well, nice quote to lucknskill's quote, right??? =| [quote=ReversEdge]^Sir Lucknskill nice quote =)[/quote] Really cool!! :retard: You're so straight-forward... =|[/quote] Well ma'am it's not totally right because I don't even know the whole scenario what's really happen. I've been immuned for being a prankster. ---- Edit: Honestly I hate secrets so if someone here hate/s me, ohhh common please hit directly to satisfy your self.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-06-13 03:58:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah there is a person...and there are some reasons why i do in a way hate her.... ;) hehe
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@honestly i hate those people when you make him/her a layout and give them the code and ask him/her to study that but still they ask you repeatedly to update there css, everyday you have a offline messege asking to put this and that and so many adds on they wanted they dont study it they just want to put it that way jeez im not a genius one who can make you css you wanted, everyday i will put this and that to his/her css and the code that i give to him/her does'nt help anymore he just want me to edit his css :mad: he/she dose'nt even study it ! @friendstertalk no comment because all the people registered here are all my friends now :lol: just kidding hehe so nothing to worry about it. i hate those people who posting a thread just to say bad words, thats rude :angry:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-06-15 09:52:00)

sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's ok cip..i understand u... =) :thumbsup: hehe
MaFra
» n00b
1969-12-31

"Sometimes, it's [b]not[/b] what you [u]say[/u] that [i]matters[/i], it's what you [b][i]don't[/i][/b].." Patience my friend..Ü
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]i hate those people who posting a thread just to say bad words, thats rude :angry:[/quote] Counter hit without offensive words. Be a warrior my dear friend :D
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

spammers, hackers!! :mad: :evil:
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

you jaz have to go wid the flow...y do u hav to hate sumone wen you urself cant please anyone... =) learn to accept sumbody coz he/she is jaz bein herself/himself... :eh:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

really,, i hate someone here but i wont name names,, LOL full of ego,, i hate that
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:51

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy