• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

i don't hate anyone here...cuz no one gives me a reason to hate him/her. :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

[b]For me: to be honest :arrow: yah it annoys meh if sumone Break the Rules. :arrow: I hate if sumone tries to copy my style in (Overlayouts , Graphics , and Avatars.) :idea: coz everyone of us have our own style and idea, we musn't depend to others style coz it's a crime called COPYCAT. coz for me I want to be unique in my way. And I don't like if sumeone tries to steal my style away from me, that is a FOUL! move to make. :exclaim: COPYCAT- are the one who copies all what u have. And tries to be like u even they are not. so called TRYING HARDS. :arrow: I hate a members who are starting sum bad fights here in Ftalk coz as we all known. Ftalk is about having Friends not for a Fight :doubt: :arrow: I hate if sumone don't know their limitations.. that's all hope you understand meh, and respect my opinion and comments for sum of the members here now you know what I feel =| :thumbsup: but still I LOVE all the members here coz they are like a FAMILY to me ;] :thumbsup: muahz!! :kiss: :kiss: :gift: :gift: xoxo, Ayei <3 [/b]
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]There are annoying people.. :eh: But they don't affect me much to the point that I hated them.[/quote] same here too.... =)
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate those FT members that treats friendster newbie a NOOB.. :evil: But however there is no one treat them like that... hehehehe :lol:

Last edited by senyorito21 (2007-05-18 00:37:11)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]I hate those FT members that treats friendster newbie a NOOB.. :evil: But however there is no one treat them like that... hehehehe :lol:[/quote] Hahh? But you said their is but however none!! what is that? Anyway, I'm still new here, one month and two days old :lol:
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I never!!!! said!!!!! that there is..... hehehehhe... I said that if they treat a frendster newbie like that.... I hate them..
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah me too, it doesnt affect me but im just disappointed to those people who have a talent, talent as i mean it but so insensitive in others effort.. he can just post or comment a word can affect to the users such as 'ow change ur whole profile this is bad layout' or 'use ur common sense ur 'bobo'..' [b]if u cant teach them at least dont hurt them[/b] thats it :P
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]yah me too, it doesnt affect me but im just disappointed to those people who have a talent, talent as i mean it but so insensitive in others effort.. he can just post or comment a word can affect to the users such as 'ow change ur whole profile this is bad layout' or 'use ur common sense ur 'bobo'..' [b]if u cant teach them at least dont hurt them[/b] thats it :P[/quote] You are absolutely right to this one thank you. I wonder why they love tell *Common Sense* to people needs help. 100% alot of people doesn't know even a very basic html codes so it's very painful to imagine that those people had talent in this thingy thing, they don't even care they hearting someone casting offensive words.
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]yah me too, it doesnt affect me but im just disappointed to those people who have a talent, talent as i mean it but so insensitive in others effort.. he can just post or comment a word can affect to the users such as 'ow change ur whole profile this is bad layout' or 'use ur common sense ur 'bobo'..' [b]if u cant teach them at least dont hurt them[/b] thats it :P[/quote] [b] AMEN...i totally agree...[/b] if you are an expert in something you need not to boast and criticize and say harsh words to people who knows less than what u already mastered! they say criticism helps u to improve, but hey, criticisms are so heart hitting and hurting. say it nicely instead. so that criticisms become compliments. compliments can complement a person..gets??

Last edited by aimee (2007-05-19 07:24:30)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i hate spammers,posers,and members that are not following the rules :disgust: :arrow: they're annoying :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leftalone]:arrow: i hate spammers,posers,and members that are not following the rules :disgust: :arrow: they're annoying :([/quote] :arrow: [b]that is soo true! :thumbsup: agree with you[/b] :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm. those people who is chikkadora? hihi. or a boy hu alwayss spread a wrong news. hihi! :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hay. i hate mizel, normally she'd ask sum1 to edit their post..but she just gave me a warning at hand.. also my old thread ^ person above you.. she deleted it without giving the thread a chance..and made a new one, (with similar results) on her own. do u hate me 'te? what's up with this.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm disappointed to those mare humans who didn't even tell the names who are they've pinpointing out? Ohhh common explode your comment direct to that person you've hated most. Please be specific and persistent in pointing them one by one :D Edit: But here at Ftalk, ahhhem honestly I don't hate somebody :wow: ^Sir Lucknskill nice quote =)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-06-03 04:04:30)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, giving blind items is cheapskates and won't solve anything between both parties..

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-03 04:35:34)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]hay. i hate mizel, normally she'd ask sum1 to edit their post..but she just gave me a warning at hand.. also my old thread ^ person above you.. she deleted it without giving the thread a chance..and made a new one, (with similar results) on her own. do u hate me 'te? what's up with this.[/quote] Cool. I deleted that thread b/c it's not only me who had the decision but also the other mods. You still want to continue that thread if there are already fights starting? And I created the same thread b/c a member asked for it, and also I missed that thread. I think some of the members here missed that too. Hate me if you want. I'm fine with it. I have lotsa haters here. :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sir and Madam please stay cool. Small fire will become huge if negative force will spread...
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=leftalone]:arrow: i hate spammers,posers,and members that are not following the rules :disgust: :arrow: they're annoying :([/quote] Yeah, I agree with you. Know what, you have the potential to be a mod. =) :thumbsup: Really. :) [quote=ReversEdge]Sir and Madam please stay cool. Small fire will become huge if negative force will spread...[/quote] Well, nice quote to lucknskill's quote, right??? =| [quote=ReversEdge]^Sir Lucknskill nice quote =)[/quote] Really cool!! :retard: You're so straight-forward... =|
cursedkiddo25
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate me because im a spammer .. :cry: :cry:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so far, i don't hate anyone here in FTALK. if i do, i still wouldn't post it here. i would [i]rather[/i] pm her/him about it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy