• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 112345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

honestly i really hate one of the moderator her in ftalk ^^ want to know who she is??? yeah she's a gurl =) for you gurl moderator i hate you so much!! you know who you are :arrow: =) <-- here oh ^^

Last edited by ♂imwithstupid♀ (2007-09-08 23:49:57)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

well me,, i dont have anyone to hate,, coz i dont knoe anyone..ehehe i juzt dont like those pipol who are snobbing me or doesnt want me to join in their conversation in chatbox..but thats fine with me.. :D :D
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.... but i dont like those people who are kinda rude to the newbies... :evil:

Last edited by blancheechnalb (2007-09-20 03:06:45)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

annoying of course there are annoying people here.. but thats tha way it is...;) but hate?? nah... :)
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

to be honest, i dont hate someone hir in ftalk cuz im new.. i like the people here... :cool:
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate boastful person...i hope...no one in this forum like that.. :rolleyes:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont hate anybody!
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hate nothing..ü
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hate?!..nuh. its a bad thing.LMAO.buh,. i really dnt care that much.[/b]
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MaFra]"Sometimes, it's [b]not[/b] what you [u]say[/u] that [i]matters[/i], it's what you [b][i]don't[/i][/b].." Patience my friend..Ü[/quote] Wow. This is a very powerful wise statement. :thumbsup: I rarely encounter this kind of wisdom here. It is so very true, and I'm in awe! Hate is such a harsh word for a harsh feeling. It is a manifestation of human pride. Yeah we all hate sometimes, get angry, hurt others, etc. It's human nature, but as humans we are gifted with the capacity to overcome hate... Compassion, charity, forgiveness... We all can be bad coz we're not perfect (there's always a "demon" in us humans and that is human nature), we all can commit mistakes, but the most important thing is that we learn to accept mistakes, correct those mistakes and be better persons for others. Believe me, there is no other greatest and overwhelming human feeling than the feeling of overcoming hatred with forgiveness.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-04 01:55:28)

acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate those people around here trying to be somebody they are not.. :midfinger:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]i hate those people around here trying to be somebody they are not..[/quote] yeah i agree to that..but how can i hate some1 that ive only have known here???i must knew her/him that well to hate/love him/her..it actually depends on how they act/react.. i love making friends and im here to make friends for sure :) :) :) so please dont be snobbers :|
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't hate anyone here in ftalk..promise!.. but sometimes i feel like there are SOME who doesn't want us here.. (esp newbies like me)... oh well, i really don't know.. =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=acel_lanzs]i hate those people around here trying to be somebody they are not.. :midfinger:[/quote] yeah i agree with that too.. hate boastful persons... and people who are insensitive.. ;)
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't hate anyone here.. I think all of us here were in good terms..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate snobbers.. :| :|
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am not a hater[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/mharvz/peace2.gif[/img]
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope, don't hate anyone here yet :eh: :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good thing for u @ mrhiphop.. hehehe.. i hate chicken..ahaha just kidding :lol: :lol: i hate being late for work..geez
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate mods especially when they close my thread though it makes sense... i was pissed off when they did it to me!! and also, im not always online here and when i see my topics, they're in the recycle bin!!! this is so unfair.. if i would be a moderator, i wont abuse my power!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy