• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

[b] [color=hotpink] Hmm? obviously, we don't have to hate people eh? yeah hate them, but inside love them though, OT: None.. :cool: [/color] [/b]

Last edited by Lryuzaki28 (2008-03-30 07:31:47)

yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Mmm.... :disgust: why i must to [b]hate[/b] someone?? if they can give me [b]respect[/b]! i will to be LOVE her.... :lol:
arsp
» n00b
1969-12-31

no comment...coz im a newbie here..::lol::lol::penguin:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ then dont post =| @T yeah..I admit yes... Im hating some members..sometimes even mod, again sometimes.. well, Im just a human =D I dont wanna name them, that wud be so rude on my part :)
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea, some boastful experts who bully newbies! jk. haha :P
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=paulinexz]yea, some boastful experts who bully newbies! jk. haha :P[/quote] ^ :eh: partially right.. @T :rolleyes: feeling highness?... lol there is only one highness here :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ who could that be ? I have absolutely no idea (note: im not being sarcastic! i really dont know! :lol: ) Anyway,[b]@T[/b] Gee... hate is such a strong word. Uhmm, i prefer to use the word "dislike" or "annoyed" :lol: In friendstertalk, there are obnoxious and stubborn members and then-- there are also some members who need to stay on the ground. I don't really hate anybody here, it's just that sometimes, some people can really get on my nerves. [/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]those people who have rich knowlegde here in coding happen to annoyed me.. i mean..like they say it like "your dumb" way..but then I only know few of those.. I just tried my best and eventually got a bad result.. but I never give up I just saved all the codes I never finish yet.. and do it when I have time...now I learn a lot.. as ephe said all of us make mistakes..no one is perfect... and..this forum makes me feel like you're so "good".. im proud to be an Ftalk member...:) ....good...day..[/i]
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont hate anyone here in ftalk why... im new here and i think they all friendly...=)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eh. I don't exactly hate them, I merely find them annoying. [spoiler]EXTREMELY annoying[/spoiler] I've seen a lot of catfights here before that include flamming and although I'm not really the victim I get annoyed by their actions. I wonder why they don't seem to use their common sense before they post and flame other members or why they even try to tear down others just to feel good about themselves. :| I also get annoyed/very irritated by people who lose their temper so easily when the situtation does not include or point at them officially. In other words they get defensive..and that puts them into a disadvantage.... Yikes.. I just don't understand why they seem to think that everyone wants to pick a fight with them or something.. :|
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for now.. none :D i haven't encountered people who are annoying. but if i do encounter them i won't really notice them :doubt:

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-06 15:37:39)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm kinda annoyed to some newbies who doesn't read the rules first before posting. then, sometimes if you correct them, they'll be the one who'll be angry with you. dang.:rolleyes:
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes,i do but i don't really care about them that much
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm i don't hate anyone here actually.. :paranoid: i love ftalk.. (though i am not that much active...) Well, to say that to hate people/members who break rules?? Naah.. we do sometimes break rules too.. So why hate them? Let's just say they would "somehow" change and would also love to stay here in Ftalk.. it's normal for us to hate people around here but hating people would do you no good.. And nothing at all.. So relax, hate them? so what? you can't even do anything to show them how you hate them so much coz off course it's breaking the rules.. hehe =D Just let them be and get their own life.. ;)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im anoyed in girly questions
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i really don't hate anyone here. even the rule-breakers. 'cause sometimes, unintentionaly though, i also break some of the rules. yup. no one is perfect.[/b]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spammmerrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! i hate them
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what is this?! *LAUGHING SO HARD i woke up happily this morning and visit ftalk quite cheerful and here i am i seeing ridiculous and totally out of line posts in the confession thread Referring to ade's post :: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PLACE??! Wait.. before i post my melo-dramatic fierce post here i wanna say I MISS EVERYONE *cries huhuhuhu I totally miss muh class-s family <3 I will be going to Batangas on friday morning and i must confess i'm really excited to wear my uberly sexy swimsuits wahahahaha here's the serious part since it has come to this *reacting at each other's post I can't see why i cant either lawl as someone said "tis free for all" enough with the blind items, tired of this crap. im gonna be brutally frank and straightforward. [spoiler]The hell is wrong with these people? Im gonna be frank around here because all i can see are a bunch of kids who just graduated kindergarten What the heck is the thing of a past?! The whole incident just happened a few days ago! OMG! I dont think someone is being uberly dramatic here because first of all THE HELL??!! The freakin word is COOL OFF I can't comprehend why someone would just betray someone like that As far as i know cool off means giving each other time and space to think about their relationship AND NOT TIME AND SPACE TO FIND ANOTHER BOYFRIEND. Sir Eejhay if you were already in his position before then you know of course how HURTFUL it is. Have you no consideration at all? You know for a fact that Miss Rose is Tunie's girlfriend and yet you wanted her for yourself? isn't that LOW? shameful. [quote]I even thought that you are compatible with your best friend. I wonder why you didn't attempted to love her on the next level of being as friends.[/quote] BIG LOL. what is this? you may not intended to portray this but hey you're showing it! is this a lame vengeful attack to get to tunie? I don't have anything against the people here but i'm really disgusted with this crap. And to think someone told me that "I don't know when to stop implying rude comments" guess what? you're a damn hypocrite trying to rub something to someone else's face when you know for a fact that it's very HURTFUL!! I shouldn't have apologized before. EVERYTHING I SAID (even if i meant it as a joke before) was TRUE! [/spoiler] for every action there's a consequence people should know this... Im off have a good day everyone ^^

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-21 20:42:01)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I closed the confession thread because it was really getting dirty. Those issues should remain confidential and people started posting harsh comments. It can all be settled privately, right? And FYI, why you post my name? Did I ever mentioned names in my posts? Farout, what do you people want huh? You want me and rose to break up? Is that it? Or what? It's getting below the belt. Unfortnately Im at my school, I cant talk to you guys privately via YM. Simple as this, what do you want from us? What is the purpose of those rants? What? You want me to reveal something? Come on guys. You are better than this. I dont want to see people to follow/post any of these issues in public.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-21 20:48:03)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i thought this is the b real and honest im just being honest here. wait lemme check if there are any rules in this thread sayin that we shouldn't post names.... mm... oops.. no disclaimers. :thumbsup: Im so happy my bestfriend just got here waaaa i miss her so muchhh!!! * im off now tc everyone. if you don't want filth to spread around don't do things that will make us think otherwise
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do u *in any way* hate sum1 here in FStalk? Opinions & comments r open. Plis respect each post! TeeWai

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy