• ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 12345678..8

i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

stornh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

[quote=lordheinz]well i think you have to include it in your instruction buddy =) [quote]\"http.fileave.com/slashedkite/flashvotex.swf\"[/quote] changing " > \" just a suggestion anyway.. so newbies will know when they put their swf file in the code..;)[/quote] i already edit the code buddy.. =) @cray05 try to use this buddy, [quote]var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "http://h1.ripway.com/bakitbaako/flashvotex.swf"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite);[/quote]

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-03-06 00:52:32)

ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx 4 this code & that flashvortex buddy,i've made myself a friendterstalk button to quickly link here hehe =D +1 repu for you :gift:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah, i saw it in one of your buttons..haha! :lol: thanks dude.. :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

for newbies just put your url of flash file into [b]URL_OF_SWF_FILE[/b] [quote]var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "[b]URL_OF_SWF_FILE[/b]"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite);[/quote] then paste inside onload handler :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2008-03-06 00:39:23)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]for newbies just put your url of flash file into [b]URL_OF_SWF_FILE[/b] [quote]var kite = document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons"); var slashed = document.createElement("embed"); slashed.align = "center"; slashed.src = "[b]URL_OF_SWF_FILE[/b]"; slashed.height = "200"; slashed.width = "150"; kite.parentNode.replaceChild(slashed,kite);[/quote] then paste inside onload handler :thumbsup:[/quote] :o wow! simplier code that i ever thought.. thanks for this simple script sir.. =):thumbsup: i'll edit my first post now to avoid confusion to newbies.. thanks again sir!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ yeah just for newbies friendly code buddy :D to avoid confusion :thumbsup:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i already include you sir in the credits.. thanks for helping me..=)

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-03-06 00:55:04)

ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

the addfriend button didn't work.it shows error 404 message :/ ....but i'm still using it anyway
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it works yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
dirtypunk09
» n00b
1969-12-31

idol
babevian
» n00b
1969-12-31

yehey! i love this.... check my profile: http://profiles.friendster.com/gilvi thanks for sharing!!
khim68
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx 4 sharing this trick cleary... i've made it at last....=):thumbsup:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Woahhh..:o Thankz For share!!!:D
cray05
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for info bro... but something happen... IE detects error when i paste the code... hmmm what will i do?? but many tnx again 4 the code
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]thank's for sharing[/b] :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey men thanx foe sharin, i have tested this site to and it really works hehe thanx :eh::ninja:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ecO-lif]the addfriend button didn't work.it shows error 404 message :/ ....but i'm still using it anyway[/quote] the add friend button will not work if you're already in the friend list of the person who will gonna add you..:eh: @cray05 what kind of error is that?

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-03-07 02:19:53)

nuvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this normal that its open n new window... its better if this wont open a new window
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center][b]weee. . . i thought itz soo hard but really easy steps *pala haha sooo cute did u rily make these codes oooh ur great +rep tnx 4 sharing[/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i try another experiment and it works again! wahaha! =D Replacing your controlpanel buttons with flashvortex buttons! [b]Credits:[/b] -flashvortex.com -and to [b]sir feruzz[/b] for making the script

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:50

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy